U.S. Airstrike Kills Afghan Police Members; More Than A Dozen Killed

pwjohn

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Buttlick Kentucky
Most of these guys won't fight and the few that do often times end up like these guys. Dead in large numbers.

And let's face it, why should they fight our fight?

Afghan officials say 16 members of the Afghan National Security Forces died in a U.S. airstrike Friday, during operations against Taliban fighters in southern Helmand province. The U.S. says it is investigating the circumstances that led to the mistake.

Where there is physical conflict and combat, that happens. What is there to do other than offer one's condolences to the aggrieved?

Where there is physical conflict and combat, that happens. What is there to do other than offer one's condolences to the aggrieved?
Well there is something the US government can do. It is to get the fuck out of Afghanistan...as well as ALL other nations.

I know. I am dreaming. The Empire must do what the Oligarchy demands.

Well there is something the US government can do. It is to get the fuck out of Afghanistan...as well as ALL other nations.

I know. I am dreaming. The Empire must do what the Oligarchy demands.

Thank you for directly answering the question I posed.

Forum List

Back