Will Trump veto Congress' new sanctions on Russia?

No moron, the question he asked was who cares. His meaning is that no one here cares.

Learn to read idiot.

The literal meaning his question was asking who cares. And the literal answer was supplied.

Learn to read, you have the comprehension of a Trump supporter. Always relying on "alternative facts" to make an argument. Rather than understanding simple English.

Q: Who cares?

A: List of people who care.

Of course he will veto. His actions concerning Russia are literally the only predictable thing about him. Of course, if it gets 2/3 yea votes in both houses it will be veto proof.

Congress is about to approve more sanctions on Russia. In this thread we predict whether Donald Trump will veto the bill.
Thanks.

Might I suggest posting this in the Clean Debate Zone in order to minimize these idiotic responses?

The question becomes if he vetos , what's the spin? I'm going with "we are building a relationship wh Russia and these sanctions will hurt the effort ."

The question becomes if he vetos , what's the spin? I'm going with "we are building a relationship wh Russia and these sanctions will hurt the effort ."

That is why they lumped Iran and North Korea into the sanctions. Making it all or nothing.

Poor trump. Between a rock and a hard place.

Does he pretend to be the president of America? Or does he do as his owner orders?

I can't imagine him suddenly going against Russia and yeah, the spin will be interesting.

No moron, the question he asked was who cares. His meaning is that no one here cares.

Learn to read idiot.

The literal meaning his question was asking who cares. And the literal answer was supplied.

Learn to read, you have the comprehension of a Trump supporter. Always relying on "alternative facts" to make an argument. Rather than understanding simple English.

Q: Who cares?

A: List of people who care.

You are too stupid to talk to.

Congress is about to approve more sanctions on Russia. In this thread we predict whether Donald Trump will veto the bill.
Thanks.
Rightly or wrongly, I am beginning to get the impression that Congress, as a whole, is on the verge of an open break with the Imperial Cheeto.

If true, then I would not all that surprised to see such legislation come back down to Congress for a veto-override vote.

Forum List

Back