i'm already rich...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i just saw rahm emanuel's net worth of 14 million $. got me thinking, Trump won't need to wastes time stealing from the taxpayers, because he is already super rich, how i don't know, because he wasn't a politician.

i just saw rahm emanuel's net worth of 14 million $. got me thinking, Trump won't need to wastes time stealing from the taxpayers, because he is already super rich, how i don't know, because he wasn't a politician.
???? At the risk of dignifying that post by dint of merely asking for clarification, what are you trying to say?

???? At the risk of dignifying that post by dint of merely asking for clarification, what are you trying to say?

I think he's trying to say he still believes the lie that trump doesn't need to steal money from taxpayers.

If that's true, why is he stealing millions every single week?

Or maybe the lie that he is/was self-funded? We know that's a lie so that's probably not it.

:dunno:

Donald Trump took his 40 million dollar inheritance and through a long and well documented series of real estate projects increased that by about 100 times. Take a look at career politicians like Pelosi, Waters, Rahm, Reid, Frank etc who have multi-million dollar net worths and ask where that came from.

9fjosakeww0.
If that's your way of saying you are, about the rhetorical aim(s) of the OP, as confounded as I, okay and LOL. If not, I have no idea what to make of your "remark" (?).

• Banned
9fjosakeww0.
If that's your way of saying you are, about the rhetorical aim(s) of the OP, as confounded as I, okay and LOL. If not, I have no idea what to make of your "remark" (?).
Trump doesn't need the money, or fame or any of those distractions. i'm glad you asked. he's not motivated by $$ because he is already rich.

i think it's the opposite of the clinton/obama gang.

Kennedy, Washington, and a few others were super wealthy coming to the office.

Last edited:
9fjosakeww0.
Trump doesn't need the money, or fame or any of those distractions.
Nor does he need to gain weight, yet there it is, two sizes too small now clothing line..

9fjosakeww0.
Mine was more straightforward..

Trump doesn't care as much about money as he does the number attached to the $. Therefore, NO AMOUNT OF MONEY will ever satisfy him. Even if he were the world's richest man, he'd still want to take more.

I think he's trying to say he still believes the lie that trump doesn't need to steal money from taxpayers.

If that's true, why is he stealing millions every single week?

Or maybe the lie that he is/was self-funded? We know that's a lie so that's probably not it.

:dunno:
that's what you are trying to say, not very well though.

9fjosakeww0.
Trump doesn't need the money, or fame or any of those distractions. i'm glad you asked. he's not motivated by $$ because he is already rich.

Presumably he doesn't need money. He's purportedly donated a good share of his presidential salary to some outfit. So, on the face of what we believe is so and what little know to be so about his financial position, I agree with you.

he's not motivated by $$ because he is already rich.

Now, that, on the other hand, is not at all something of which I'm convinced. From what I've seen, heard from individuals who'd once considered partnering with him on certain building projects, heard from Trump himself, and read about him, I think Trump is one of those people who thinks "he who dies with the most money wins." I think Trump's money motivation isn't about accruing enough to sustain a lifestyle, for he's already at the point where he can sustain pretty much any lifestyle that suits him. I think for Trump the money motivation is much like that of a gambler's; it's a motivation to make/husband vast sums of money solely for the sake of doing so.

That said, though money is, IMO, among Trump's motivations, it's surely not the sole one. I think other catalysts for his behaviors are gluttony, avarice, vengeance and cardinal pride.

9fjosakeww0.

Presumably he doesn't need money. He's purportedly donated a good share of his presidential salary to some outfit. So, on the face of what we believe is so and what little know to be so about his financial position, I agree with you.

he's not motivated by $$ because he is already rich.

Now, that, on the other hand, is not at all something of which I'm convinced. From what I've seen, heard from individuals who'd once considered partnering with him on certain building projects, heard from Trump himself, and read about him, I think Trump is one of those people who thinks "he who dies with the most money wins." I think Trump's money motivation isn't about accruing enough to sustain a lifestyle, for he's already at the point where he can sustain pretty much any lifestyle that suits him. I think for Trump the money motivation is much like that of a gambler's; it's a motivation to make/husband vast sums of money solely for the sake of doing so.

That said, though money is, IMO, among Trump's motivations, it's surely not the sole one. I think other catalysts for his behaviors are gluttony, avarice, vengeance and cardinal pride.
with all due respect; he who dies with the most money wins... what ?

i know he doesn't care who the richest man in the cemetary is.... harry reid might... heh

reid's tombstone... romney didn't pay his taxes, word on the street, i'm finally rich...

Trump's will say "boy am i glad i was invited to this party"

mine will say "USMessageBoard where your voices count" like the bumpersticker on my car.

they asked bob hope where he wanted to be burried, he said "surprise me"... i love that...

Last edited:

i know he doesn't care who the richest man in the cemetary is.... harry reid might... heh
Do you truly not understand that phrase?

As I wrote it, it's a contextually and germanely specific rephrasing of the more common saying "he who dies with the most toys wins." The phrase refers to avarice; thus people deemed or construed as adherents to the saying's theme are avaricious.

Donald Trump took his 40 million dollar inheritance and through a long and well documented series of real estate projects increased that by about 100 times. Take a look at career politicians like Pelosi, Waters, Rahm, Reid, Frank etc who have multi-million dollar net worths and ask where that came from.

$40Million?

You're confused.

40 million is the number of illegals that pour over our southern border every single hour of every single day. He stopped that immediately and now the only illegals in the US are working for him so its okay.

40% was the actual unemployment number in the US when King TrumpleThinSkin took the throne. In the first 3 hours after crowning ceremony, trump put 40 million miners to work digging up "clean coal" which brought the unemployment down by half. He then bought all the steel in the US and put all the steel workers to work making more which brought the unemployment number down to only 2%.

Next week, he will take food stamps away from all lazy bums who refuse to work that third job and take care of themselves. Then, he'll hire Newt Gingrich to be the Czar of Child Workers to clean toilets at grade schools. Sarah Palin will be put in charge finding all veterans who get food stamps and get them on meth and Rudy Guilani - oh wait ... He's already in charge of something so is doing nothing.

Anyway, cupcake -- get your facts straight.

:dance:

You are either a non-American citizen or are ignorant.

As I wrote it, it's a contextually and germanely specific rephrasing of the more common saying "he who dies with the most toys wins." The phrase refers to avarice; thus people deemed or construed as adherents to the saying's theme are avaricious.
that's where i got it too. your sentiment and execution are profound and eloquent, i doff my chapeaux..

$40Million?

You're confused.

40 million is the number of illegals that pour over our southern border every single hour of every single day. He stopped that immediately and now the only illegals in the US are working for him so its okay.

40% was the actual unemployment number in the US when King TrumpleThinSkin took the throne. In the first 3 hours after crowning ceremony, trump put 40 million miners to work digging up "clean coal" which brought the unemployment down by half. He then bought all the steel in the US and put all the steel workers to work making more which brought the unemployment number down to only 2%.

Next week, he will take food stamps away from all lazy bums who refuse to work that third job and take care of themselves. Then, he'll hire Newt Gingrich to be the Czar of Child Workers to clean toilets at grade schools. Sarah Palin will be put in charge finding all veterans who get food stamps and get them on meth and Rudy Guilani - oh wait ... He's already in charge of something so is doing nothing.

Anyway, cupcake -- get your facts straight.

:dance:
wow man, a plateful of bitter.

that's where i got it too. your sentiment and execution are profound and eloquent, i doff my chapeaux..
I'm not sure I'd have described it as profound or eloquent, but thank you. It's kind of you to say so, and I appreciate that you did.

Forum List

Back