I'm a newb

2756801k991fncqfj.jpg

Thanks Guys!! It's wonderful to be around like minded and people willing to reason with me.

I'm going to be straight forward with you friends, I was most recently an extended stay visitor of the Michigan Department of Corrections. In the correction system there is not a lot of wiggle room to share your opinion or oppose another. I'm happy to be out and in-between looking for a new job and I'm glad I can come here to catch up on recent news and opine. I'm not an violent or sexual offender, I was convicted of a white collar crime. I'm willing to go into detail if asked, I have nothing to hide and it feels good for once.

Duhtee,

Last edited:
Thanks Guys!! It's wonderful to be around like minded and people willing to reason with me.

I'm going to be straight forward with you friends, I was most recently an extended stay visitor of the Michigan Department of Corrections. In the correction system there is not a lot of wiggle room to share your opinion or oppose another. I'm happy to be out and in-between looking for a new job and I'm glad I can come here to catch up on recent news and opine. I'm not an violent or sexual offender, I was convicted of a white collar crime. I'm willing to go into detail if asked, I have nothing to hide and it feels good for once.

Duhtee,

Hi Duhtee.....and
welcome.jpg

Thanks for sharing with us....hope you find most of us nice and welcoming....ignore the others.....and hope to see you around the Forum....:)

Duhtee,
Do tell.
At some point in the future, somebody here will bring it back up when it supports their argument. I'll find it fun and interesting now and then. :lol:

Duhtee,
Do tell.
At some point in the future, somebody here will bring it back up when it supports their argument. I'll find it fun and interesting now and then. :lol:

Duhtee deeds done dirt cheap?

Forum List

Back