Illegals not welcome in Hazelton

Niccolò Matteo said:
Labour is as much a comodity as any other resource.

If you want to truly enforce free trade, NAFTA, and what has made America great since the signing of the Bill of Rights, you'll support business owners in their need for cheaper labour to provide a more affordable price, and you'll support "illegal aliens" who are willing to work at a lower wage, so that you can afford many of the things you buy today.

Excellent post, never thought of it in terms of commodity and NAFTA but it makes perfect sense.

dilloduck said:
np--I don't eat lettuce. NAFTA didn't automatically make every law in the US null and void BTW.

Since logically thinking it will be impossible to deport illegals already here what do you propose is done with them?

OCA said:
Since logically thinking it will be impossible to deport illegals already here what do you propose is done with them?

Deny them access to all the freebies. No need to deport them, just stop abetting them in thier crime and they may find home a much better place to be. In the mean time---DON'T LET ANY MORE COME HERE. I know your argument is that Americans get freebies too but you know what ?--they get them because they are legal Americans. If we are not going to draw the line some where we may as not draw one at all.

dilloduck said:
Deny them access to all the freebies. No need to deport them, just stop abetting them in thier crime and they may find home a much better place to be. In the mean time---DON'T LET ANY MORE COME HERE. I know your argument is that Americans get freebies too but you know what ?--they get them because they are legal Americans. If we are not going to draw the line some where we may as not draw one at all.

So basically you are saying to do nothing and just let the problem continue because America is not going to stop providing essential services to anyone, legal or not.

OCA said:
So basically you are saying to do nothing and just let the problem continue because America is not going to stop providing essential services to anyone, legal or not.

no---I'm saying seal the border and stop giving illegal aliens free shit. You don't think we can do that? Watch what the voters say.

OCA said:
All the more reason to get them on the path to citizenship set forth by the president, with that in place you will know where they are and be able to collect taxes on them and schools will be built and many will acquire health care through their employers, some won't just like the hordes of native born Americans who rape the system everyday.

Thanks for helping my argument out.

I disagree with setting anyone on the road to citizenship until the flood is stopped and the only way to stop the flood is by targeting the employeers of the illegals. IF there are no jobs to be had illegally they will find a way to come legally or not at all.

Amnesty for the people already here will only encourage millions more to come across illegally in the hopes of yet another amnesty down the road. We NEED to secure our borders.

Your right native born Americans use the system everyday. That's the reason for legal immigration, they a have to PROVE they are able to support themselves and any family they come over with. They PROVE they're good citizens by following our laws.

Niccolò Matteo said:

If you want to truly enforce free trade, NAFTA, and what has made America great since the signing of the Bill of Rights, you'll support business owners in their need for cheaper labour to provide a more affordable price, and you'll support "illegal aliens" who are willing to work at a lower wage, so that you can afford many of the things you buy today.

Man, I hope your kidding.

We could also lower the minimum wage, I bet that would help lower the price of everyday items also. But nope, the gov. always raises the minimum in the thought that the more people make the more they'll spend.

Business owners should pay a fair price. It's not honest to say Americans won't to hard labor jobs. They will and they do everyday, if you don't believe me check out any coal mining town.

Niccolò Matteo said:

Why do we not just have them work here and only offer them small community housing some food and then the economy will really boom, don’t you agree Niccolò Matteo/OCA?

F41 said:
Why do we not just have them work here and only offer them small community housing some food and then the economy will really boom, don’t you agree Niccolò Matteo/OCA?

Nope, i'm for a viable solution to the problem, full citizenship so we can collect the revenues from them. Plus the fact that they work and many legal and healthy welfare recipients here don't do shit. I'd gladly trade the illegals for anyone healthy and on the dole here.

OCA said:
Nope, i'm for a viable solution to the problem, full citizenship so we can collect the revenues from them. Plus the fact that they work and many legal and healthy welfare recipients here don't do shit. I'd gladly trade the illegals for anyone healthy and on the dole here.

Let me get this sraight, you just want to use them?

F41 said:
Let me get this sraight, you just want to use them?

Thats a harsh way of saying quid pro quo, don't ya think?

We get revenue and a huge labor force and they get the opportunity for a better life.

OCA said:

We get revenue and a huge labor force and they get the opportunity for a better life.

WHo gets a huge revenue? Corporations? Businesses?
The overhead that comes with tolerating illegals is enormous. Who should pay for that?

OCA said:

What better life? You want to pay them meager wages so you can benefit from them financially? And in return they can work there ass off and be able to stay in this country and experience the hardships of trying to cope with the meager wages you would like to see them paid.

Do you really think you are doing them a just service? You would only be encouraging the creation of the hardships they would encounter while in this country if this kind thinking was put in force? They would in actuality be no better off and would only help to raise the crime rate for this kind of action. These people cannot live on the wages you would like to see them paid. By the way, I like all nationalities I just don’t want them to be here illegally.

OCA said:
Excellent post, never thought of it in terms of commodity and NAFTA but it makes perfect sense.

The government has a DUTY to protect the labor market from parasitic and massive influx of cheap replacements on behalf of the citizens of the country. Of course the corporations want cheap workers, but the borders exist to protect the people from abuse such as this. Immigration must be kept to a pace that can be absorbed without causing massive displacements of lifestyle for the indigenous people. To dissolve the borders because it serves the interests of corporations and ignores the people, is fascist and wrong.

Forum List

Back