Illegals granted Social Security

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/may/18/20060518-114132-2456r/

Illegals granted Social Security

The Senate voted to allow illegal aliens to collect Social Security benefits based on past illegal employment -- even if the job was obtained through forged or stolen documents. "There was a felony they were committing, and now they can't be prosecuted. That sounds like amnesty to me," said Sen. John Ensign. Sen. John McCain,Az., Rep. said, "We all know that millions of undocumented immigrants pay Social Security and Medicare taxes for years and sometimes decades while they work to contribute to our economy," The nest egg that these immigrants have worked hard for would be taken from them and their families."
Sen. Jim DeMint, S.C.,Rep, said, "It makes no sense to reward millions of illegal immigrants for criminal behavior while our Social Security system is already in crisis." "Why in the world would we endorse this criminal activity with federal benefits?

Sen. Patrick J. Leahy, Vt., Dem., said, it would be unfair to deny illegals the benefits, "We should not steal their funds or empty their Social Security accounts," he said. "That is not fair. It does not reward their hard work or their financial contributions. It violates the trust that underlies the Social Security Trust Fund."
Sheriff Michael Bouchard of Mi. said "Instead of protecting the retirement security of Americans who are earning an honest living and abiding by the laws of our country, Sen. Debbie Stabenow, Mi., Dem., sided with people who are here illegally and abuse our Social Security system," "Allowing illegal immigrants to use their illegal work history as credit towards receiving Social Security benefits shows that Debbie Stabenow has forgotten who she is supposed to be working for in the U.S. Senate."

Last edited:
Please tell me this isn't the bill Bush wanted passed that allows them to retire on social security after only working 6 quarters in our country?

It's time to send the military to Washington D.C. and drag those treasonist traitor politicians out of office and put them in Gitmo for a speedy trial.

What do you really expect out of liberals?

Never mind the fact they pathologically deny SS will run out of money they let illegals take some too.

Of course some idiot liberal will come in here and try to justify this crap ...

Is our liberal congress truly this retarded?

Of course doing the logical thing and privatizing SS would be out of the question.

I'm 28 years old and I put good money into SS.... I wont see a dime of it. In my lifetime I will easily pay 100,000 + to SS...

Anyone care about my generation????

Hell at 28 I have paid more then 20 grand so far maybe more.

When I'm old I will get NOTHING. The only chance I have is to invest some money or throw some in a savings account.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back