H.R. 6678 - Deport Illegals who commit Social Security Fraud

Oh, I'm sure there are all sorts of old people wanting to move down there for the weather.

Not to worry, a few more decades of Global Warming, Illinois will be tropical and Florida will be a hellscape.

The ditch digger deserves to make a living wage.
The rich person does not need a seven figure income.

Problem solved.

Naw, the "race issue" is that white people are fine with entitlements that benefit them, not so much for entitlements that benefit minorities.

I WISH the GOP would run on, "We are going to scrap social security and give the proceeds back tot he rich." PLEASE FUCKING RUN ON THAT. PLEASE.
At one to two degrees C increase a century, it's going to be a lot longer than "a few decades" before Illinois becomes tropical. It will become unlivable due to summer humidity long before that. I've been in Ohio and Illinois in the summer, and they are damned near unlivable due to humidity now. Anyplace where sweat doesn't evaporate is too humid to live comfortably.

I've already given you a detailed list in post #58.

I don't actually think this is a crisis, I personally welcome immigrants. My dad was an immigrant, and my wife is an immigrant.

remain in Mexico didn't work. It just kicked the can down the road, until the Mexicans realized they were being played for suckers. It's like everything else Trump does... Showy, but short on substance.
It did work, and the Mexicans were starting to deport the illegals who were staying there which was the aim of Trump in the first place. Mexico had already sealed its southern border with troops to keep NEW illegal immigrants out. Mexico had been facilitating the illegals in their journeys to the USA, Trump made them Mexico's problem and they solved it quickly.

It did work, and the Mexicans were starting to deport the illegals who were staying there which was the aim of Trump in the first place. Mexico had already sealed its southern border with troops to keep NEW illegal immigrants out. Mexico had been facilitating the illegals in their journeys to the USA, Trump made them Mexico's problem and they solved it quickly.
He cant admit that not because it didnt work but because of who enacted it.

Wow, nice fantasy land you live in there, but simply not true.

What happened was that millions of people were stuck in camps along the border, being victimized by cartels and each other.

He cant admit that not because it didnt work but because of who enacted it.
I can admit it work because it didn't, and frankly, goes against everything this country stands for.

1707160773221.png

"Give us your tired and poor, yearning to breath free?" Fuck this bitch!!!!

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
I can admit it work because it didn't, and frankly, goes against everything this country stands for.

View attachment 897924

The US doesn't stand for unfettered immigration. A country is not a country if it can't protect its borders. That is the current policy of the Democratic Party and will remain so as long as they feel like they can get more votes. Complete fools like yourself are the useful American idiots that fall for the scam and will allow for our downfall.

The US doesn't stand for unfettered immigration. A country is not a country if it can't protect its borders. That is the current policy of the Democratic Party and will remain so as long as they feel like they can get more votes. Complete fools like yourself are the useful American idiots that fall for the scam and will allow for our downfall.
My dad was an immigrant, my wife is an immigrant.

Fuck your bigotry, you inbred, bible-thumping idiot. I hope for the day the South is overrun with brown people and it goes blue.

View attachment 897924
We stand for not having borders? When did that happen? Is that on the statue of Liberty? "All people have the right to enter the US regardless of their laws" That's on the base of the statue? That's in the Constitution? That's in DoI? In the laws of the country somewhere I'm not aware of? Someone of note has said that shit?

How are we not upholding our promise?

The US population is fine with legal immigration and we let more legal immigrants into our country than anyone by a wide margin. The issue is illegal immigration.

We stand for not having borders? When did that happen? Is that on the statue of Liberty? "All people have the right to enter the US regardless of their laws"
nobody said that. The immigrants are following our laws. They are asking for asylum and awaiting their hearing. The law proposed by Biden adjudicates these cases in 90 days.
The US population is fine with legal immigration and we let more legal immigrants into our country than anyone by a wide margin. The issue is illegal immigration.

No, the issue is an immigration system that BOTH sides admits doesn't work, all the way back to the mid-Aughts when George W. Bush tried to reform it and the crazies on the right stopped him.

We need to stop having our policy dictated by people who don't want their daughters to date a Mexican.

nobody said that. The immigrants are following our laws. They are asking for asylum and awaiting their hearing. The law proposed by Biden adjudicates these cases in 90 days.
You can already do that. Dont need a new law.
No, the issue is an immigration system that BOTH sides admits doesn't work, all the way back to the mid-Aughts when George W. Bush tried to reform it and the crazies on the right stopped him.

We need to stop having our policy dictated by people who don't want their daughters to date a Mexican.

Yeah that's the issue.

Actually, you do, because right now there is a four year backlog on hearing asylum cases. You need to authorize additional personnel to hear those cases.
So this admin creates a problem and now wants to blame everyone else and needs another law to fix it? That sounds about right.

So this admin creates a problem and now wants to blame everyone else and needs another law to fix it? That sounds about right.

First, who created the asylum problem. It sure as hell wasn't Biden.

This is a list of everything Trump did to take an ax to the system we use to process asylum seekers. It's very extensive.

This is a list of everything Trump did to take an ax to the system we use to process asylum seekers. It's very extensive.

More significantly. WHO has lifted a damn finger to fix the immigration problem?

It sure as hell wasn’t Potato.

joe.... biden made this thing even worse...the guy hasnt looked to good at this point on immigration...

Forum List

Back