H.R. 6678 - Deport Illegals who commit Social Security Fraud

I say we should deport every illegal for even running a stop sign. That could cause an accident to an American, and why should even ONE American be harmed because of some illegal with disregard for our laws?

What is Social Security Fraud?

It is not claiming Social Security benefits you didn’t earn
Mostly it is immigrants faking a Social Security number so they can work

They would gladly accept documentation

Here we have Republicans outraged over someone trying to work and support a family
These people are ruining the working class neighborhoods in which they congregate, and destroying the caliber of the schools.

And they’re not just “someone.” They are low-class, uneducated illegals.

What is Social Security Fraud?

It is not claiming Social Security benefits you didn’t earn
Mostly it is immigrants faking a Social Security number so they can work
A crime for which they should be deported.

They’re stealing jobs from the working class and rewarding lawbreaking employers.

What happens when an illegal uses a fake Social Security number so they can work?

They end up paying into a system they cannot benefit from
Free money

A crime for which they should be deported.

They’re stealing jobs from the working class and rewarding lawbreaking employers.

You guys say that about all immigrants
We have 3.7 percent unemployment with nobody wanting to take the jobs that illegal immigrants are doing.

Want a job hauling bricks or digging a trench?

These people are ruining the working class neighborhoods in which they congregate, and destroying the caliber of the schools.

And they’re not just “someone.” They are low-class, uneducated illegals.
You sound like Trump calling them Murderers, Rapists and Drug Dealers

Most are mowing lawns, picking crops and making beds to feed their families

You guys say that about all immigrants
We have 3.7 percent unemployment with nobody wanting to take the jobs that illegal immigrants are doing.
Eliminate the illegal labor and employers will pay living wages for Americans.
Want a job hauling bricks or digging a trench?
I did my time at grunt work. In my case moving furniture and then loading trailers at UPS. Hard work but they allowed me to get through college without crushing debt.

Democrats want white kids living in the Gilded cage provided by student loan, while brown people do the sweat work.

for SS fraud?.....up to 5 years in jail and a fine....

How many people are actually doing prison for that?

If they are, it's usually something like "Buried three pensioners in the garden and continued collecting their checks", not "used someone else's number to pass a background check."

But I have a simple enough solution. Instead of having a flimsy paper card, let's make Social Security Cards a National ID, with biometric information and a picture database. That way, employers know who they are hiring.

Eliminate the illegal labor and employers will pay living wages for Americans.

Not gonna happen, buddy. Why would you pay more money for someone who has less of a work ethic?

1706793621341.png

I did my time at grunt work. In my case moving furniture and then loading trailers at UPS. Hard work but they allowed me to get through college without crushing debt.

Awesome. How long ago was that?

When I went to UIC in 1985, the minimum wage was 3.35 an hour and tuition for the year was $1500. (I didn't have to pay that because the IL ARNG did.) Which means I could earn my tuition money working less than 10 hours a week.

now compare that to today. Tuition/Fees at UIC is $17000 Minimum wage nationally is 7.25 an hour, but 14.00 an hour in IL. Working the Federal Min, I'd have to work 45 hours a week to pay that. (23 hours a week for the IL Min, which is doable if you don't have to pay for shelter and food.)

Democrats want white kids living in the Gilded cage provided by student loan, while brown people do the sweat work.
Actually, more like white people don't want to do the sweat work at all.

Here we have Republicans outraged over someone trying to work and support a family

Why not go after the employers who are profiting off of low cost labor a.

How do you document someone who has no identification?

Why not go after the employers who are profiting off of low cost labor a.
They tried last year and not one dem voted for it.

Forum List

Back