H.R. 6678 - Deport Illegals who commit Social Security Fraud

Yes, it puts me way ahead of most of the white trash in Jesusland. Probably ahead of you, Double-wide.

LOL…not in my particular area. My father, who was born in the South and went to college in the South, was well into the 6 figures at retirement(early) 20 years ago. Granted, he is much more intelligent than you, so there is that. You are sadly misinformed.

We'd still be fighting a pointless war in Vietnam if the Youth of the 1960's hadn't said, "NO!"

ok, sure. We should be taking advice from the children. Who knew. You guys live in a fantasy land and have never grow up yourselves.

When the poor steal, it's called Crime.
When the rich steal, it's called Profits.

Neat cliche’. My family doesn’t steal from anybody. We pay more than our fair share of taxes. We didn’t get a dime of stimulus. We don’t qualify for the EITC or child tax credits. We pay for those subsidies given to other people.

You might have a point there... We spend 2.5 TRILLION on middle class entitlements that mostly benefit white people. Oh, but you're entitled to that.

SS is not a white thing. There are more white people in this country so it does stand to reason they would collect more SS than other races. It also stands to reason that they contribute more, which they do.

The max amount of wages increased in 2024 to 168,600. That is about an 8400k increase from last year. That means that a person in that category just got a $521 dollar tax hike. Using your number, if the cap was removed for a person making $400k/yr, they would be paying almost 25K in SS tax alone as compared to the current 14k. Assuming 20 years of working making $400k, that person would have paid 500k, not including the money they paid into the system when they made less. You are proposing that in addition to this huge tax increase, this person should also not get any of their money back at retirement. Let’s also keep in mind that we are only talking about SS taxes here, not higher federal income tax rates nor the sheer dollar amounts they are likely paying in local property taxes(scam).

If my wife and I retired at 62, we would be very unlikely to ever collect the principal amount we contributed to SS, given the current benefit cap. If ignorant fools change the cap without changing the benefit and then means test the benefit on top of that, we would be FURTHER subsidizing people like you.

LOL…not in my particular area.
I'm sure you have the nicest double wide in the trailer park, Cleetus.

I was in Florida last month. Outside of the theme parts, it was a dump. The place actually smelled bad. And not just the urban areas, but the rural areas as well.

We should be taking advice from the children. Who knew. You guys live in a fantasy land and have never grow up yourselves.

"I'm tired of old men coming up with excuses for young men to die"- George McGovern.

Neat cliche’. My family doesn’t steal from anybody.
Wasn't talking about your family.

I was talking about a system where people work their whole lives and the investor class enjoys the profits. That seems a lot worse to me than minor property crime.

SS is not a white thing. There are more white people in this country so it does stand to reason they would collect more SS than other races. It also stands to reason that they contribute more, which they do.

The point is, ALL entitlement programs are predominately white. But while stupid white people scream about cutting welfare, they are collecting that Social Security and Medicare with both hands and don't you dare talk about cutting them!

I'm sure you have the nicest double wide in the trailer park, Cleetus.

I was in Florida last month. Outside of the theme parts, it was a dump. The place actually smelled bad. And not just the urban areas, but the rural areas as well.

Yeah, there certainly aren’t any nice areas in Florida. Dude, you need to step away from the bong. Nobody is busting down the doors to live in Illinios. There is as reason for that.

I was talking about a system where people work their whole lives and the investor class enjoys the profits. That seems a lot worse to me than minor property crime.

The world needs ditch diggers for certain. I am not demeaning that in any way, but the reality is that ditch diggers are a dime a dozen. People are typically paid based on their abilities. Pro-athletes aside, athletic ability doesn’t pay as well as intellectual ability. It is a supply and demand thing. I wouldn’t expect you to understand.

The point is, ALL entitlement programs are predominately white. But while stupid white people scream about cutting welfare, they are collecting that Social Security and Medicare with both hands and don't you dare talk about cutting them!

Yes, that only stands to reason because the majority of the country is white. SS only becomes welfare when a person is taking more than they contributed. This happens for certain. White people will collect more SS overall because there are far more of them. There will also likely be more white people collecting more SS than they contributed, again, because they are the large majority. What you may not want to know is that, on average, African Americans collect a larger portion of their contributions than white people. To put it more simply, if people could only collect the money they contributed at retirement, a higher percentage of African Americans would run out of money sooner than whites.

You made SS a race issue, so you must live with the facts.

Yeah, there certainly aren’t any nice areas in Florida. Dude, you need to step away from the bong. Nobody is busting down the doors to live in Illinios. There is as reason for that.
Oh, I'm sure there are all sorts of old people wanting to move down there for the weather.

Not to worry, a few more decades of Global Warming, Illinois will be tropical and Florida will be a hellscape.

he world needs ditch diggers for certain. I am not demeaning that in any way, but the reality is that ditch diggers are a dime a dozen. People are typically paid based on their abilities. Pro-athletes aside, athletic ability doesn’t pay as well as intellectual ability. It is a supply and demand thing. I wouldn’t expect you to understand.

The ditch digger deserves to make a living wage.
The rich person does not need a seven figure income.

Problem solved.

You made SS a race issue, so you must live with the facts.
Naw, the "race issue" is that white people are fine with entitlements that benefit them, not so much for entitlements that benefit minorities.

I WISH the GOP would run on, "We are going to scrap social security and give the proceeds back tot he rich." PLEASE FUCKING RUN ON THAT. PLEASE.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
ok, sure. We should be taking advice from the children. Who knew. You guys live in a fantasy land and have never grow up yourselves.
History has shown that “those children” were right and the War Hawks calling for more troops who would be home by Christmas….were wrong

And then they sneak back in the next month.

And the next month.

And the next month.

So secure the border. The answer to this problem cant be well they will just keep doing it soooo. Should we stop handing out speeding tickets? If a person is just going to keep driving drunk should we stop enforcing the laws against it?

So secure the border. The answer to this problem cant be well they will just keep doing it soooo. Should we stop handing out speeding tickets? If a person is just going to keep driving drunk should we stop enforcing the laws against it?
Wow, another bad analogy.

I've never been on a highway where everyone wasn't going well over the speed limit, usually going right past the cop car which ignores you unless you are going 15 MPH above it. Nor do we station a cop car outside every bar to make every patron blow.

We KNOW these things are going to happen, but enforcement is minimal and more geared towards revenue generation than enforcement.

We could end Drunk Driving in ten minutes. Require EVERY car to have a blow-meter in it that locks the ignition. We don't, obviously, because the bars would be furious, most drivers would be annoyed at the inconvenience.

Wow, another bad analogy.

I've never been on a highway where everyone wasn't going well over the speed limit, usually going right past the cop car which ignores you unless you are going 15 MPH above it. Nor do we station a cop car outside every bar to make every patron blow.

We KNOW these things are going to happen, but enforcement is minimal and more geared towards revenue generation than enforcement.

We could end Drunk Driving in ten minutes. Require EVERY car to have a blow-meter in it that locks the ignition. We don't, obviously, because the bars would be furious, most drivers would be annoyed at the inconvenience.
Miss the point more. Your solution is just stop enforcing the law. Why just that one? Why not insert law here that I don't like. That's not a solution that's just ignoring the problem.

My solution is to recognize the reality that the law doesn't work and come up with one that does.
Ok but what is that solution? We abandoned policies like remain in Mexico that were working purely because of who enacted it. You say that deporting illegals doesn't work. A wall wouldn't work. There's a lot of this or that won't work but very little in the way of what will.

Ok but what is that solution? We abandoned policies like remain in Mexico that were working purely because of who enacted it. You say that deporting illegals doesn't work. A wall wouldn't work. There's a lot of this or that won't work but very little in the way of what will.
I've already given you a detailed list in post #58.

I don't actually think this is a crisis, I personally welcome immigrants. My dad was an immigrant, and my wife is an immigrant.

remain in Mexico didn't work. It just kicked the can down the road, until the Mexicans realized they were being played for suckers. It's like everything else Trump does... Showy, but short on substance.

I've already given you a detailed list in post #58.

I don't actually think this is a crisis, I personally welcome immigrants. My dad was an immigrant, and my wife is an immigrant.
The issue isn't immigrants. The US has by far the most liberal immigrant policy in the world. On the list of who takes in the most legal immigrants in the world the US takes in more than the 2-5 on that list combined. There are vastly more immigrants living in the US than anywhere in the world. And that number doesnt include the illegal ones. You say this isnt a problem and yet Governors all over the country. as well as Mayors say different.
remain in Mexico didn't work. It just kicked the can down the road, until the Mexicans realized they were being played for suckers. It's like everything else Trump does... Showy, but short on substance.

It worked right up until the current President ended it. But like I said because of who enacted it you cant say it worked. Hackity hack hack hack.

The issue isn't immigrants. The US has by far the most liberal immigrant policy in the world. On the list of who takes in the most legal immigrants in the world the US takes in more than the 2-5 on that list combined. There are vastly more immigrants living in the US than anywhere in the world. And that number doesnt include the illegal ones. You say this isnt a problem and yet Governors all over the country. as well as Mayors say different.
They say it's a problem because Abbot is just dumping people off in the middle of the night without telling anyone.

He
It worked right up until the current President ended it. But like I said because of who enacted it you cant say it worked. Hackity hack hack hack.
First, it wasn't implemented until 2019. So it only "worked" for two years. One of those years was a Covid year, where one could abuse Title 42 to keep people out.

The problem with "Stay in Mexico" is it assumes the Mexican Government is stupid enough to feed these people for years while we don't consider their valid asylum claims. I'm surprised they played along for two years.

Naw, the "race issue" is that white people are fine with entitlements that benefit them, not so much for entitlements that benefit minor

Oh, I'm sure there are all sorts of old people wanting to move down there for the weather.

Sure, that is the only reason they are moving. Taxes couldn't possibly be in play.

Not to worry, a few more decades of Global Warming, Illinois will be tropical and Florida will be a hellscape.

Decades, I thought it was like months. Such fools you are.

Nobody WANTS to live in Illinois.

The ditch digger deserves to make a living wage.
The rich person does not need a seven figure income.

Problem solved

Since you feel so strongly about it, why don't you foot the bill? You are only for it because it doesn't affect you.

Sure, that is the only reason they are moving. Taxes couldn't possibly be in play.

Decades, I thought it was like months. Such fools you are.

Nobody WANTS to live in Illinois.

Since you feel so strongly about it, why don't you foot the bill? You are only for it because it doesn't affect you.
Sure it does.

The 99% are all being cheated by the 1%.

Time to fuck over the 1% with extreme prejudice.

Sure it does.

The 99% are all being cheated by the 1%.

Time to fuck over the 1% with extreme prejudice.
I'm my case, I'm just tired of carrying the load while at the same time being told that I am not paying my fair share. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

I'm pretty sure you aren't the one percent..

I'm also sure that after running up 32 Trillion in debt, someone needs to pay that off.

Your previous description of rich
Included more than the top 1%.

Forum List

Back