Illegal immigrants prepare to leave kids

I think Military Service should definently qualify one for citizenship.

I agree with this one, as long as they are not dishonorably discharged. To serve in the military they need some type of green card or visa I believe. They need a criminal background check etc to serve.

Servicing in the military is a selfless act and the ultimate scarifice for America. The only other requirement I would make is they must speak English.

If a Republican in Congress was smart they would offer this up instead to counter the Nightmare Act!

You have to have a Green Card to serve, so basically illegals cannot go this route.

That and you need a criminal background check! Precisely why I agreed with you.

Excuse the fuck out of me, if you are willing to serve this country and put your life on the line, you deserve citizenship. Besides, you need to at least have a Green card to go in the service anyways.

Bullshit and you're not excused you're working for the other side. What's that word I'm looking for something that starts with a "T".

Working for the other side? what the fuck are you talking about?:cuckoo:

Originally posted by GHook93
Servicing in the military is a selfless act and the ultimate scarifice for America.

The ultimate sacrifice for America is working your ass off cleaning toilets to save 2000 bucks to marry a butt-ugly, stanky, disease infested whore to get a "marriage" certificate and become a target of blackmail for the rest of your life. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
José;3830568 said:
Originally posted by GHook93
Servicing in the military is a selfless act and the ultimate scarifice for America.

The ultimate sacrifice for America is working your ass off cleaning toilets to save 2000 bucks to marry a butt-ugly, stanky, disease infested whore to get a "marriage" certificate and become a target of blackmail for the rest of your life. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking for from experience there Jose?

What you described is a PERSONAL scarifice. Serving the military is the ultimate scarifice for your country!

The nut doesn't fall far from the tree!

The legal and illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

"Illegal Aliens and American Medicine". "Many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American Medicine fought and vanquished long ago, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue and Chagas disease." The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons
http://www.jpands.org/jpands1001.htm

In 2002, HIV/AIDS was the third leading cause of death among Hispanic men aged 35 to 44 and the fourth leading cause of death among Hispanic women in the same age group. Most Hispanic men were exposed to HIV through sexual contact with other men.

Source:
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/hispanics/resources/factsheets/hispanic.htm

Two-thirds of illegal aliens lack a high school degree, the primary reason they create a fiscal deficit is their low education levels and resulting low incomes and tax payments, into their legal status or heavy use of most social services.
http://www.gao.gov/archive/1998/he98030.pdf

Illegal immigrants prepare to leave kids
Full story: CBS Atlanta News, Weather, Sports, Traffic - WGCL 46 - Home

On July 1, law enforcement will begin cracking down on illegal immigrants under Georgia's new immigration law. Some parents are preparing to leave their kids behind. Our Lady of the Americas Catholic Mission in Lilburn has a Hispanic congregation. Most of the children were born in the U.S. and are U.S. citizens. Many of their parents are illegal immigrants. They look to Reverend Luis Guillermo for guidance. "The idea is to assist the parents to prepare for the law - prepare for what will happen with the children if they had any problems with police, an arrest or anything," said Guillermo. Now, the parents are preparing legal documents giving temporary custody to a family member or friend who is in the U.S. legally. If they are arrested and deported, someone will be able to take care of the children.

Illegal immigrants prepare to leave kids - CBS Atlanta News, Weather, Sports, Traffic - WGCL 46

You know what the mean. Welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. Guess who pays?:eusa_hand:
These children are Citizens of Mexico according to Mexico Constitution.

In this country we use our own constitution and not Mexicos, if you like the Mexican one better you can move there.

Forum List

Back