illegal immigrants

St.Blues

Rookie
Jul 3, 2011
I Hate Most of You in Here
I want to break a few federal laws.. Get arrested and then debate the Judge as to whether or not I should be prosecuted. If yes, I want equal justice.. The fed must enforce immigration laws. That includes deportation of million of illegals. Tough cookies.

They contribute nothing to the growth or development of the Country. We are done with that... We are established. My Grand parents came here to work and be free. These new morons come here to live for free. Bull sh*t.

I want to break a few federal laws.. Get arrested and then debate the Judge as to whether or not I should be prosecuted. If yes, I want equal justice.. The fed must enforce immigration laws. That includes deportation of million of illegals. Tough cookies.
No problem.

Provided those accused of illegally entering the country are also afforded ‘equal justice’ and due process of the law, per the Constitution and Supreme Court.
They contribute nothing to the growth or development of the Country. We are done with that... We are established. My Grand parents came here to work and be free. These new morons come here to live for free. Bull sh*t.

Sweeping generalizations are rarely – if ever – accurate.

If they can't prove citizenship, deport them, simple. They are not citizens of the U.S., constitution does not apply.

If they can't prove citizenship, deport them, simple. They are not citizens of the U.S., constitution does not apply.
Incorrect.

Plyler v Doe (1982): the Court struck down a Texas law forbidding undocumented children from attending public school.

Illegal aliens are entitled to due process rights: habeas petition, right to counsel, right to not self-incriminate, etc, per the 14the Amendment.

Incorrect.

Plyler v Doe (1982): the Court struck down a Texas law forbidding undocumented children from attending public school.

Illegal aliens are entitled to due process rights: habeas petition, right to counsel, right to not self-incriminate, etc, per the 14the Amendment.

Only if you take the 14th admendment and warp it to fit your desires.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The section in red is just a continuation of citizen. it does no mean anyone who happens to sneak in has all the rights to due process of a citizen.

The word "immigrant" only applies to those who are invited or come through legal channels the border jumpers are "illegal aliens" according to federal law.

Immigrants are legal or in the process of becoming citizens.

The illegal aliens are the ones who snuck into the country illegally or over stayed their visas.

If someone broke into your home, eat your food, slept on your bed, used up your water, electric, and gas. Demanded you speak to them in their language and provide them with money. You then call the police and all you get is "sorry nothing we can do, they have rights"?

Incorrect.

New $100.00 Federal Bounty on any Illegal immigrants. I just found out about a way for a person who wants to return America to her greatness of the past. Find information of the location of anyone that is in our country illegally and call this certain phone number to report them and you will earn $100.00 for each illegall they can round up at the location. Just call 1 866-DHS-2ICE (1 866-347-2423). When deportation is finished you will receive a check through a system where you are only identified by a number to protect your identity. My friend has told me he made over $3,000 from his first 2 weeks of bounty hunting. Good luck, be careful and lets get our country back....

Au contraire! Just this morning I was told Illegals contribute bazillions of tax dollars by Denver news affiliate KUSA, it was so cute if not a little um...extraordinary. I don't have all the facts & figures, but I rather doubt their glowing figures. I said it before, if you like illegals so much, put your money and your scruples were your mouth is. ACTUALLY try living with them for a couple of years.. I double dog dare you! Many a liberal that has ended up wringing their hands in frustration and flee from messicans. Child and animal abuse, let alone the other outrages illegals commit. Call it an ICE bucket challenge redux.

Forum List

Back