Illegal immigrant sexually assaults six-year-old girl in her bed - Just another dreamer???

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Isn't Trenton is a sanctuary cit?

The father should sue the city government.

Illegal immigrant 'sexually assaults six-year-old girl' | Daily Mail Online

A 32-year-old undocumented immigrant was charged with sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl after her father found the stranger in bed with her in the middle of the night, police say.

Edgar Mendoza, a citizen of Guatemala, allegedly broke into a home early Tuesday morning on Bayard Street in the Chambersburg section of Trenton, New Jersey, The Trentonian reported.

Citizens and legal immigrants commit sexual assault daily. Should we paint them all with the same brush?

Citizens and legal immigrants commit sexual assault daily. Should we paint them all with the same brush?
Those people are supposed to be here. If bedwetters didnt suck off illegals, it would have never happened.

Those people are supposed to be here. If bedwetters didnt suck off illegals, it would have never happened.
Tissue?
Luckily it wasnt your little girl that got raped by someone that shouldnt even be here.
So we should throw out all illegals for the actions of one.

What a silly little bitch you are

Tissue?
Luckily it wasnt your little girl that got raped by someone that shouldnt even be here.

Think of how many more little girls would be raped by illegal immigrants if abortion was not legal.

Tissue?

Lol it amazes me what bedwetters will think of so they can have an argument. It cant be the merits and outcomes of policy. Its cliches and insults LOL
We should throw out all illegals because they are illegal. This one instance doesnt effect my long held beliefs at all. Pick the straw out of your dick head.

Tissue?

Think of how many more little girls would be raped by illegal immigrants if abortion was not legal.
kind of a weird thing to say
I guess you automatically assume i am against abortion?

Tissue?

Nope. I just asked you to think about it.

Isn't Trenton is a sanctuary cit?

The father should sue the city government.

Illegal immigrant 'sexually assaults six-year-old girl' | Daily Mail Online

A 32-year-old undocumented immigrant was charged with sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl after her father found the stranger in bed with her in the middle of the night, police say.

Edgar Mendoza, a citizen of Guatemala, allegedly broke into a home early Tuesday morning on Bayard Street in the Chambersburg section of Trenton, New Jersey, The Trentonian reported.

One example?
No mention of our 20000 rapes per year?
No mention of the Tennessee white boy who dismembered his parents?
Boy, the very definition of racism

Tissue?

I guess our genius would have thrown out the inventor of their iPhone
Amazing the holier than though people whose country is based on slavery and murdering native people.
Must be nice

Tissue?
Wonderful.
I'm reminded of my young relatives in Peking. Visiting the American school there.
Worried about the Chinese attacking them in the subway.
Hilarious laughter "you should worry more about the Americans in the school"

Tissue?
Wonderful.
I'm reminded of my young relatives in Peking. Visiting the American school there.
Worried about the Chinese attacking them in the subway.
Hilarious laughter "you should worry more about the Americans in the school"
cool story bro

Tissue?

Lol it amazes me what bedwetters will think of so they can have an argument. It cant be the merits and outcomes of policy. Its cliches and insults LOL
We should throw out all illegals because they are illegal. This one instance doesnt effect my long held beliefs at all. Pick the straw out of your dick head.
Ironic post is ironic

Tissue?

I'm for the aspirin between the knees. Works every time according to the Ohio? White old boy official
I'm also a member of the "zip it up, see you later" brigade

Tissue?

Ironic post is ironic
nothing wrong with insults, dumbfuck. But when you make that your entire argument, you lose. Read my post again.

Forum List

Back