Illegal immigrant sexually assaults six-year-old girl in her bed - Just another dreamer???

Citizens and legal immigrants commit sexual assault daily. Should we paint them all with the same brush?
until your post no one painted anyone with the same brush...in fact I am sure folks who are trying to keep illegals out are trying not to paint them with the same brush you used to make "Citizens and legal immigrants" a part of this discussion with illegal activity...the left no longer fools anyone with their bogus objections to American sovereignity, we know you want to hide these criminals, but without the aid of TV you are at a loss to do so.

Citizens and legal immigrants commit sexual assault daily. Should we paint them all with the same brush?
until your post no one painted anyone with the same brush...in fact I am sure folks who are trying to keep illegals out are trying not to paint them with the same brush you used to make "Citizens and legal immigrants" a part of this discussion with illegal activity...the left no longer fools anyone with their bogus objections to American sovereignity, we know you want to hide these criminals, but without the aid of TV you are at a loss to do so.
Wow talk about an ironic post :lol:

Sure you got me. I've got three dozen in my basement making tamales while they wait for the arrival of the Illegal Underground Railroad Express.

I hate America!!

Sure you got me. I've got three dozen in my basement making tamales while they wait for the arrival of the Illegal Underground Railroad Express.

I hate America!![/QUOTE]

Ironic indeed...why are they making tamales? why not scones? unless of course someone is stereo-typing which indeed is very ironic...

I hate America!!

Ah, liberal love...ironic indeed

Last edited:
Isn't Trenton is a sanctuary cit?

The father should sue the city government.

Illegal immigrant 'sexually assaults six-year-old girl' | Daily Mail Online

A 32-year-old undocumented immigrant was charged with sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl after her father found the stranger in bed with her in the middle of the night, police say.

Edgar Mendoza, a citizen of Guatemala, allegedly broke into a home early Tuesday morning on Bayard Street in the Chambersburg section of Trenton, New Jersey, The Trentonian reported.

Do you want to count how many child sexual assaults are done by American White Citizens in this country?
Half_of_Perpetrators_are_30_or_Older%20122016.png

Sex Offender Registry Websites — FBI

11 to 13 million illegals in this country, and you CHERRY PICK one. Good Job on the hysteria--:badgrin:

th

172952_600.jpg

Do you actually BELIEVE that by kicking out all illegal immigrants that ALL child sexual assault will stop in this country?---:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Just think...if that wall was build, that little girl would be unraped.

A 32-year-old undocumented immigrant was charged with sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl after her father found the stranger in bed with her in the middle of the night, police say.

Edgar Mendoza, a citizen of Guatemala, allegedly broke into a home early Tuesday morning on Bayard Street in the Chambersburg section of Trenton, New Jersey, The Trentonian reported.
/----/ Doing jobs Americans refuse to do.

he's not a dreamer, he's not DACA, so why the dishonesty and pretend he is or pretend you think he even could be?

Those people are supposed to be here. If bedwetters didnt suck off illegals, it would have never happened.
Tissue?
Luckily it wasnt your little girl that got raped by someone that shouldnt even be here.
So we should throw out all illegals for the actions of one.

What a silly little bitch you are

Do you really believe that this clown is the only illegal that committed acts of violence against Americans?

Do you want to count how many child sexual assaults are done by American White Citizens in this country?

11 to 13 million illegals in this country, and you CHERRY PICK one. Good Job on the hysteria--:badgrin:

th

172952_600.jpg

Do you actually BELIEVE that by kicking out all illegal immigrants that ALL child sexual assault will stop in this country?---:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Those people are supposed to be here. If bedwetters didnt suck off illegals, it would have never happened.
Tissue?
Luckily it wasnt your little girl that got raped by someone that shouldnt even be here.

/-----/ You libs want to take our guns away because of the actions of a few criminals so you demand background checks and waiting periods. Well if that illegal had been properly vetted he most likely wouldn't have been allowed in to the US.

Last edited:
Tissue?

The answer for why the illegals shouldn't be here is right on your comment.

Hint. The word "illegal".

th

172952_600.jpg

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

th

172952_600.jpg

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

/----/ Nothing beats a close shave.

Tissue?

And you want trump thrown out for the actions of one gov. The russians

Again, how may American citizens is the left willing to sacrifice for illegals? Why do they commit treason and side with illegals over American citizens?
/----/ DemocRATS are running low of a dependent voter base. The Blacks are aborting the next generation, the kids are poorly educated and don't bother to vote and the working class is abandoning the DNC by the droves. So they need fresh meat and illegals fill the bill.
5542849dd619aea47f672beabd08f516--liberal-logic-stupid-people.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back