How did you become a US citizen?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
All this hate is being spewed against illegal aliens in this country.

Many of these haters became US citizens not by serving in our military, not by taking some long difficult course of study, not by working for a certain number of years......

They are US citizens because their Mommy spit them out on US soil or mommy or daddy is a US citizen.

Wow, that took a lot of effort.

Many illegals risked their lives, went through an ordeal of some kind to come to America to help their families & in the hopes of their children having a better life. They actually put out far far far far more effort than the haters.

Some live a meager lifestyle while sending money they earned backed to their families in their home country. I once worked for a company in Houston that hired a lot of Hispanics. in their manufacturing facilities. I have no clue as to their legal status but they were workers. They worked hard & when asked to work overtime when needed, they were all in.

We really need to stand back & analyze our thoughts & feelings toward these people.

Especially the young children they brought with them that have lived most of their lives as American ad have no memories of their homeland. This is their homeland.

I am sure most of the responders will have a fit & cry about their legality. How dare these people come here & take what you earned. Earned? Earned by being born here. Wow, ain't that something to be so proud of. When asked: "What was one of your greatest accomplishments?" and you answer "I was born a US citizen.", Really?

Climb down of your high horses & be realistic. There is not need for the hate & bigotry. If you were born in a poor part of Mexico, would you come here to help your family?

If the US economy tanked while Canada's soared, would you sneak into Canada to take a job paying 5 times what your current job pays to support your family?

This bigotry & hate spread by Trump & his followers needs to end.

Many of these haters became US citizens not by serving in our military, not by taking some long difficult course of study, not by working for a certain number of years......

They are US citizens because their Mommy spit them out on US soil or mommy or daddy is a US citizen.

Many illegals risked their lives, went through an ordeal of some kind to come to America to help their families & in the hopes of their children having a better life. They actually put out far far far far more effort than the haters.

Some live a meager lifestyle while sending money they earned backed to their families in their home country. I once worked for a company in Houston that hired a lot of Hispanics. in their manufacturing facilities. I have no clue as to their legal status but they were workers. They worked hard & when asked to work overtime when needed, they were all in.

We really need to stand back & analyze our thoughts & feelings toward these people.

Especially the young children they brought with them that have lived most of their lives as American ad have no memories of their homeland. This is their homeland.

I am sure most of the responders will have a fit & cry about their legality. How dare these people come here & take what you earned. Earned? Earned by being born here. Wow, ain't that something to be so proud of. When asked: "What was one of your greatest accomplishments?" and you answer "I was born a US citizen.", Really?

Climb down of your high horses & be realistic. There is not need for the hate & bigotry. If you were born in a poor part of Mexico, would you come here to help your family?

If the US economy tanked while Canada's soared, would you sneak into Canada to take a job paying 5 times what your current job pays to support your family?

actually, most my ancestors came to the US before there were immigrations laws in effect to stop them.

and some of them came before it was referred to as the US

And, citizens of Mexico became so via the same means, except, they can also become a U.S. citizen if their Mexican mommy squirts them out on U.S. soil.

So, fuck your point.

We have the right to control immigration in a fashion that benefits AMERICA, just like EVERY OTHER MOTHERFUCKING COUNTRY ON THE GODDAMN PLANET!!! If you don't like it, go to another country and demand citizenship from them (LOL). See how that works out for you.

Beaners are criminals, they bring drugs, they are rapists, dontcha know.

Hey, I'm not being racist. I love taco bowls!

The first solution should be to fix the U.S. economy, instead of leaching off Canada's. Law breaking and undermining the sovereignty of a nation is the only solution to you communists. I guess that goes without saying.

i dont hate illegals. I just want them the fuck out of my country

Libs. are cause and effect challenged. They believe because the country WAS built on immigrants that must hold true for current events.

Coming here without permission automatically makes "beaners" criminals. You want to make this about race because it's the only card in your wallet. :lol:
No, no, no. You have it all wrong.

Coming here without permission automatically makes them BRING crime. It automatically makes them rapists and drug dealers.

Jesus! Try to keep up! And make sure you are seen eating a taco bowl.

i dont hate illegals. I just want them the fuck out of my country
I will take it a step further.

I want them to go the fuck back to their shitty country, kill the fuckers in power who keep fucking up their country, fix the problems, and make their country great, instead of ignoring the real problem and making it our problem.

No, no, no. You have it all wrong.

Coming here without permission automatically makes them rapists and drug dealers. Try to keep up.
I get what you're saying. The hyperbole on both sides is straight bullshit. Still, they came here without permission. They cause a drain on resources. They are ignoring their responsibility to their own country to make it better by whatever means necessary.

Both sets of my Grandparents came here in the late 1800's.
They had to be sponsored, and had to have a job before they came here.
Once here, they gave up speaking their native languages and embraced their new country.
They studied for, and were granted citizenship.
They WANTED to be Americans. They BECAME Americans!
They never were leeches on their adopted country.

They were LEGAL, repeat LEGAL.

Let's just open up those borders like the UK, France, Germany, et al.
Let the terrorists in!
You sir are an idiot.

It doesn't change or justify that they are criminals if they come here against the laws of the country. That doesn't excuse their actions no matter how much of a pity party you throw on their behalf.

If a person robbed a bank and argued in court that they did so solely in order to help their family, should they be allowed to go free?

My story is kind of different. I had it all written down once. It was written on the back of this old dudes Kenyan birth certificate. If anyone finds it please let me know.

Coming here without permission automatically makes "beaners" criminals. You want to make this about race because it's the only card in your wallet. :lol:

It's funny when the supporters of illegals say they haven't committed a crime. Every day they're here they're committing a crime.

It's funny when the supporters of illegals say they haven't committed a crime. Every day they're here they're committing a crime.
They BRING crime. And they are rapists. And they bring drugs.

Taco bowl?

Forum List

Back