Illegal immigrant sexually assaults six-year-old girl in her bed - Just another dreamer???

Those people are supposed to be here. If bedwetters didnt suck off illegals, it would have never happened.
Tissue?
Luckily it wasnt your little girl that got raped by someone that shouldnt even be here.

Think of how many more little girls would be raped by illegal immigrants if abortion was not legal.
kind of a weird thing to say
I guess you automatically assume i am against abortion?

I'm for the aspirin between the knees. Works every time according to the Ohio? White old boy official
I'm also a member of the "zip it up, see you later" brigade
I have no idea what any of that means

Isn't Trenton is a sanctuary cit?

The father should sue the city government.

Illegal immigrant 'sexually assaults six-year-old girl' | Daily Mail Online

A 32-year-old undocumented immigrant was charged with sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl after her father found the stranger in bed with her in the middle of the night, police say.

Edgar Mendoza, a citizen of Guatemala, allegedly broke into a home early Tuesday morning on Bayard Street in the Chambersburg section of Trenton, New Jersey, The Trentonian reported.

Do you want to count how many child sexual assaults are done by American White Citizens in this country?
Half_of_Perpetrators_are_30_or_Older%20122016.png

Sex Offender Registry Websites — FBI

11 to 13 million illegals in this country, and you CHERRY PICK one. Good Job on the hysteria--:badgrin:

th

172952_600.jpg

Do you actually BELIEVE that by kicking out all illegal immigrants that ALL child sexual assault will stop in this country?---:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
I guess our genius would have thrown out the inventor of their iPhone Amazing the holier than though people whose country is based on slavery and murdering native people.Must be nice
`
Wow. Another skillful application of the Tu quoque defense.

Don't tell me we have a non white college person here.
I thought Tu implied fallacy?
So we were not based on slavery and wiping out natives.?
And occupying mexican lands which is even more ironic re the wall.
Educate me with more "you" French please

A 32-year-old undocumented immigrant was charged with sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl after her father found the stranger in bed with her in the middle of the night, police say.

Edgar Mendoza, a citizen of Guatemala, allegedly broke into a home early Tuesday morning on Bayard Street in the Chambersburg section of Trenton, New Jersey, The Trentonian reported.

Do you want to count how many sexual assaults are done by American White Citizens in this country?

11 to 13 million illegals in this country, and you CHERRY PICK one. Good Job on the hysteria--:badgrin:

th

th
Oh be quiet on the facts.
What are we 69 th in the world by population on accepting immigrants.?
We should be grateful, they increase the IQ of the average white high school boy population

It shouldnt come as a surprise that the only thing bedwetters can come up with is "white people do it too"
No fucking shit you ignorant racists :cuckoo:

Do you want to count how many sexual assaults are done by American White Citizens in this country?

th

th
Oh be quiet on the facts.
What are we 69 th in the world by population on accepting immigrants.?
We should be grateful, they increase the IQ of the average white high school boy population
You may not want to compare "white boy" IQ to others in this country. Other than asians you're going to be disappointed.

The father should have been legally allowed to shoot the bastard right then and there.

It shouldnt come as a surprise that the only thing bedwetters can come up with is "white people do it too"

White American citizens (males) are typically the child hood predators. Are you arguing that point?

Sex offenders are overwhelmingly white males. Nearly 99% of sex offenders in single-victim incidents were male and 6 in 10 were white.
Understanding the Perpetrator | Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center

In fact you just elected a sexual predator.

Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

And Trump appointed an attorney General in Jeff Sessions that doesn't know what sexual assault is.

The reporter pressed him. "But beyond the language, would you characterize the behavior described in that as sexual assault if that behavior actually took place?""I don't characterize that as sexual assault,” Session replied. "So if you grab a woman by the genitals,” the reporter said, “that's not sexual assault?" "I don't know. It's not clear that he — how that would occur," Sessions said.
It’s not clear if Jeff Sessions thinks grabbing a woman by the crotch is sexual assault

20161020edshe-b.jpg

Now if this sexual assault involved a White MALE American citizen you wouldn't have bothered to post this on this board. You would have skipped right over it. This is nothing more than your continual attack on people of color in this country. So you CHERRY PICKED this incident.

Last edited:

White American citizens (males) are typically the child hood preditor. Are you arguing that point?

Sex offenders are overwhelmingly white males. Nearly 99% of sex offenders in single-victim incidents were male and 6 in 10 were white.
Understanding the Perpetrator | Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center

In fact you just elected a sexual preditor.

And Trump appointed an attorney General in Jeff Sessions that doesn't know what sexual assault is.

The reporter pressed him. "But beyond the language, would you characterize the behavior described in that as sexual assault if that behavior actually took place?""I don't characterize that as sexual assault,” Session replied. "So if you grab a woman by the genitals,” the reporter said, “that's not sexual assault?" "I don't know. It's not clear that he — how that would occur," Sessions said.
It’s not clear if Jeff Sessions thinks grabbing a woman by the crotch is sexual assault

20161020edshe-b.jpg

omg LOL

The father should have been legally allowed to shoot the bastard right then and there.
He was, probably didn't have a gun. Trust me in my home they'd have been scraping his brains off of the wall. And that's if my wife got there first. Me, I'd have made a few well placed shots first to make his last moments as painful as possible.

Citizens and legal immigrants commit sexual assault daily. Should we paint them all with the same brush?
Those people are supposed to be here. If bedwetters didnt suck off illegals, it would have never happened.
Tissue?
Luckily it wasnt your little girl that got raped by someone that shouldnt even be here.
So we should throw out all illegals for the actions of one.

What a silly little bitch you are

Why not just throw out all illegals? Problem solved!

If I had to choose one of the most loathsome, insidious qualities of liberalfilth it's this: they don't give a fuck how many fellow Americans get raped or killed by the low-I.Q., feral, 3rd-world dregs of humanity. As long as they get to do their guilty, self-hating-American, self-righteous, strutting, preening virtue signalling. American lives & American well-being mean absolutely nothing to these ultimate monsters. That's why I wish it were possible for this country to bring back England's hang/draw/quarter penalty. Because liberals abuse innocent victims (esp. children) to push their anti-Westerner hatred. Look at the huge variety of violence and manipulating mind-games liberalfilth PIGS inflicted on small children during the election campaign. Pure, demonic evil........ABSOLUTELY PURE!

Citizens and legal immigrants commit sexual assault daily. Should we paint them all with the same brush?
Tissue?

Think of how many more little girls would be raped by illegal immigrants if abortion was not legal.

Yes, it is true. The more children we kill the less will be raped.

Thanks for that Einstein.

If I had to choose one of the most loathsome, insidious qualities of liberalfilth it's this: they don't give a fuck how many fellow Americans get raped or killed by the low-I.Q., feral, 3rd-world dregs of humanity. As long as they get to do their guilty, self-hating-American, self-righteous, strutting, preening virtue signalling. American lives & American well-being mean absolutely nothing to these ultimate monsters. That's why I wish it were possible for this country to bring back England's hang/draw/quarter penalty. Because liberals abuse innocent victims (esp. children) to push their anti-Westerner hatred. Look at the huge variety of violence and manipulating mind-games liberalfilth PIGS inflicted on small children during the election campaign. Pure, demonic evil........ABSOLUTELY PURE!
Off your meds?

Off your meds?

Not at all sir. Whether an individual person requires meds or not, that doesn't change the demonstrable, objective fact that you liberals are the most violent, anti-social, child-brutalizing, treasonous non-humans in American history. The truth is the truth, regardless of anyone's medicational status.

Tissue?
Which begs the question... Should the little girl have been here either? Not too long ago someone posted a thread about an illegal killing a "local activist" in California. Then came the usual cries for justice against these invaders. Till I pointed out that his victim was also an illegal. Talk about a threadkill...

Forum List

Back