I'll never forget Rachel or David

Why, Thank you, Most Ignorant One. You compliment me with your inaneness and otherwise misunderstanding.

Who, exactly is the Micheal Moore that you refer? I am in no way in synch with the Green Party Michael Moore that I suspect you are accusing.

I refer to actual events and my opinion about them. I am every bit as American as you and even more if you consider my public education as evidentiary. You calling me a liar? I'm calling you stupid. What's the difference?

I don't lie, but you often demonstrate your ignorance.

Psychoblues

GunnyL said:
You have the nerve to call ANYONE a lemming? You're nothing if not a parrot for wahtever Michael Moore tells you to believe. Thread after thread all you do is spew anti-American rhetoric that isn't even original lying -- you have to use someone else's backwards-assed, twisted verisons of events.

And Heaven forbid we get to that part in every thread where your ass is soundly thumped. Then we get treated to you running off to another forum and posting the same rant under a different title.

Oh how you grace us with your presence. :puke3:

Psychoblues said:
Why, Thank you, Most Ignorant One. You compliment me with your inaneness and otherwise misunderstanding.

Who, exactly is the Micheal Moore that you refer? I am in no way in synch with the Green Party Michael Moore that I suspect you are accusing.

I refer to actual events and my opinion about them. I am every bit as American as you and even more if you consider my public education as evidentiary. You calling me a liar? I'm calling you stupid. What's the difference?

I don't lie, but you often demonstrate your ignorance.

Psychoblues

Really now ..... so the all-wise, publicly-educated psycho is so damned smart he thinks acting as if he doesn't know who Michael Moore is will fly? Yeah ... you're about as sharp as a marble.

And no, the fact is, you are NOT "every bit as American" as I. Not so long as you choose to represent everything that is anti-American, you aren't.

I'm not calling you just a liar. You are a liar AND human garbage. You are not worthy of the freedoms better men than you have provided you, nor are you worthy of being called "American."

If it's any consolation, I think you HAVE, as evidenced by your posts, more than qualified to be a member of al Qaeda, or French citizenship .... whichever.

gunnyl, you've got to get a hold of yourself. Your personal attacks and self aggrandising are just not attracting the audience you so desire. A "Rush Limbaugh" you are not. Come to think of it, I don't believe you are even of majority age much less a veteran. Your postings seem to be of juvenile origin and understanding.

Psychoblues

GunnyL said:
Really now ..... so the all-wise, publicly-educated psycho is so damned smart he thinks acting as if he doesn't know who Michael Moore is will fly? Yeah ... you're about as sharp as a marble.

And no, the fact is, you are NOT "every bit as American" as I. Not so long as you choose to represent everything that is anti-American, you aren't.

I'm not calling you just a liar. You are a liar AND human garbage. You are not worthy of the freedoms better men than you have provided you, nor are you worthy of being called "American."

If it's any consolation, I think you HAVE, as evidenced by your posts, more than qualified to be a member of al Qaeda, or French citizenship .... whichever.

"21" in my state. But, however, in addition, we allow 16 year olds to marry, 18 year olds to register for the upcoming draft and deny most of their aspirations of adulthood until they reach the age of majority which is still "21."

Psychoblues

MtnBiker said:
What is "majority age" ?

Psychoblues said:
gunnyl, you've got to get a hold of yourself. Your personal attacks and self aggrandising are just not attracting the audience you so desire. A "Rush Limbaugh" you are not. Come to think of it, I don't believe you are even of majority age much less a veteran. Your postings seem to be of juvenile origin and understanding.

Psychoblues

You are worthy of nothing more than personal attack, and this little gem of a post here is just a perfect example of how you twist the truth when you aren't outright lying.

Your opinion of me isn't worth spit. You waste too much time posting what is obviously nothing more than nonsensically seeking a reaction.

It is rather sad that I have to lower myself to your level when responding to your BS, but there you have it.

Forum List

Back