I'll never forget Rachel or David

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Psychoblues, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    They were brother and sister in my grammer school and they are still my brother and sister. They had no problem with the Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag Of The United States Of America. But they surely demonstrated discontent during the Christmas season and the refusal of my teachers to allow their participation.

My son, Shane (he was educated in the 80's and 90's), relates to me that he was equally appalled by the inadvertant refusal of his teachers to accept or appreciate the beliefs of his best friends, Ali and Mohammed. He admits, it was good the Jews were not represented in his class. He never considered, then, that his own mother's religion was admonished by his teachers.

I find all this, at this late stage of my life, appalling. Shane's mother was and is a stanch Buddhist. Ain't religion a stange and unpredictable circumstance rather than fact?

Having traveled the world and appreciated the beauty throughout it, I find religious consideration a hindrance to my Americaness and my personal search for absoluteness.

I don't for a moment condemn Christians. I don't for any other moment condemn Jews, Buddhists, Hindus or Muslims either. They are all belief systems based on nothing other than faith. I reserve my "FAITH" in humanity and the overwhelming propensities of humanity to protect humanity.

The "WAR ON TERROR" is not a war on terror at all. It is a war on Humanity and the failure of each side to comprehend the issues important to the other. Maybe it's a War on Education? It's also a War For Profit. But, that's another subject.

Psychoblues

2. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    So what you are calling for then is for us to sit down at the table with those that hate America unequivocally, will destroy Americans any chance they get, will destroy any westerner any chance they get, often destroy people of their own religion for which they feel no remorse because they were doing Ala's work and want to destroy society as a whole?

If your too stupid to understand the difference between fighting those that kill other human beings and fighting a religion than i guess there isnt much hope for you to wake from your ignorance.

3. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Are you done with your immature and juvenile name calling? I didn't say anything like you suggest. If you have a genuine interest in discussing the dilemma I illuminate here, please offer it. I think and agree that I should and would have been banned from USMB for such a senseless and unprovoked attack as you have made here. Your handle certainly denotes your intention.

Psychoblues

4. LuvRPgrl

LuvRPgrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +206
    what was the name of that ship, the Achilles Laura or something, where the terrorists pushed that guy in a wheel chair off the boat. Yea, some handicapped guy, I guess he wasnt willing to talk to them. bwahahhaha

Insein is right, by your age, if you dont understand, you never will. You are just plain stupid, and to try and claim you want to discuss this issue is plain disengenuous. It implies there is something to discuss.

I suggest you grab Sean Penn and go over to Iraq, have some locals lead you to one of the really bad areas where terrorists roam, and raise a white flag, when they capture you, try "talking peace" to them. Be sure to take N. Chamberlains book on how to negotiate "peace in our time".

I think we may be seeing you on video soon after that, with your head being removed, and your last words wont be words, they will be screams.

5. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    So we, Americans, are not killing other human beings (mostly innocent ones I might add), and we are not fighting a religion (as valid as anything we offer)that is mostly foreign to us and is advertised almost daily in our national media and you are worried about me "waking up from my ignorance", have you really THOUGHT about all this, insein?

No question, WE, AMERICANS, lost our asses in Viet Nam. WE, AMERICANS, lost our asses in numerous trade agreements dating back to the 1920's. We, Americans, lost our asses on the Panama Canal Treaty. Have you noticed that the Chinese now control it?

I could think of about a thousand other areas of failure, but let's let these suffice for now. What you got?

Psychoblues

6. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Just shows your modus operandi right there. I didnt even mention the word failure or really an argument of anything you said there. You seem to be fixated on the failure of America as your main argument. Says all we really need to know about your opinion and the goals.

7. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    :teeth: :teeth: :cow: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

8. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Dude, you are just so full of shit.

Fortunately for you, we don't have a "War On Idiots"......

9. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    All of my life I've fought against idiots that jeapardize my life and my freedom from jerks that don't even have a life or recognize their freedom. In other words, I've fought against the ignorance that you so often demonstrate in this forum, gunnyl.

Psychoblues

10. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    If you don't like the idiots on this board, man I keep trying to tell you about an amazing site I stumbled onto, way too cool, I'm sure you'd dig it man...... Try it out they'll accept anybody...woo oo wooo oo wwwoowowow Twilightzone.com :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: