I'll bet the next US Pres is a female dem

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
I will accept all bets as long as they are legal and within usmb rules.

Not picking who, just sex and party.

If I lose, I will take each bet in order, unless it's a ban bet, so in that case avi, sig, etc, bets are cancelled and I will never come back.

Not even as a sock.

I've lost bets here before so most know I will man the fuck up.

If I lose, I will take each bet in order, unless it's a ban bet, so in that case avi, sig, etc, bets are cancelled and I will never come back.

Not even as a sock.

Why do you want to give away money?

You're not stating who, just kinda putting it out there: Hillary.

Prolly because you know she would be the best Republican president you ever saw. :laugh:

Not even as a sock.

lol...it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. However, considering some of the teabaggers on this forum....

Now I'll read the rest of the posts to prove my point.

Given the Dems' field of female choices: Hillary or Fauxcohontas, the bet is an easy one to take. Hillary starts with huge negatives. And that's just among Democrats. Fauxcohontas, AKA Big Chief Shitting Bull is the favorite of the party's left. But in the general her shrillness, lack of real answers to the current stagnation, and overall far left leanings will doom her among normal voters.

If a Democrat woman is to win the nomination she'll have to be:

50% black
20% native American
30% "other"
Hispanic surnamed
missing at least one limb
born in a tin shack in Poverty (small town in some African nation)
hold or have held a law degree obtained through affirmative action finance/grading.

By the time 2016 comes, democrats will be glad there is still a democratic party. If there is one.

tipsy, if our GOP keeps reaching to women and minorities, as I have been saying here for a long time, and listening far less to the social con and neo-con far right, the Dems will definitely be in the majoirty,.

Not even as a sock.

That is a very sound bet, for now.

History tells us it ain't gonna happen. With the exception of FDR, who was a very popular President, no President has served more than 8 years. And it was very rare in the last 75 years one party occupied the Oval Office for more than 8 years. As a matter of fact, only once since 1948 has it happened.
That was because the sitting President was popular and the nation wanted to see the policies of that president continue. Hence in 1988 George Bush was elected.
Obama has nowhere NEAR the popularity needed to keep Democrats in Office for another term. Hillary? She was unceremoniously tossed to the curb like yesterday's garbage in 2008 for a charismatic fast talker. Why? Because she has the charisma of a brick. Lieawatha? She's a nutcase.

History tells us it ain't gonna happen. With the exception of FDR, who was a very popular President, no President has served more than 8 years. And it was very rare in the last 75 years one party occupied the Oval Office for more than 8 years. As a matter of fact, only once since 1948 has it happened.
That was because the sitting President was popular and the nation wanted to see the policies of that president continue. Hence in 1988 George Bush was elected.
Obama has nowhere NEAR the popularity needed to keep Democrats in Office for another term. Hillary? She was unceremoniously tossed to the curb like yesterday's garbage in 2008 for a charismatic fast talker. Why? Because she has the charisma of a brick. Lieawatha? She's a nutcase.
She's also top of the list the further she is away from Obama the better her chances. His popularity has nothing at all to do with her winning.

Not even as a sock.

Why do you want to give away money?
can't bet money across state lines, and I wouldn't know how to collect it from you

Given the Dems' field of female choices: Hillary or Fauxcohontas, the bet is an easy one to take. Hillary starts with huge negatives. And that's just among Democrats. Fauxcohontas, AKA Big Chief Shitting Bull is the favorite of the party's left. But in the general her shrillness, lack of real answers to the current stagnation, and overall far left leanings will doom her among normal voters.
then bet me something.

nothing you mention will mean jackshit

If a Democrat woman is to win the nomination she'll have to be:

50% black
20% native American
30% "other"
Hispanic surnamed
missing at least one limb
born in a tin shack in Poverty (small town in some African nation)
hold or have held a law degree obtained through affirmative action finance/grading.
no, she will look white and be an anglo

the next will be a minority female

Forum List

Back