If your not voting Romney you are wanting Obama to win.

So tell us again how Romney supports stimulus and bail outs, but then also doesn't....you know, depending on who is listening and the time of day....

Tell me again how Paul supports the troops yet only sends them to war without funds?

So tell us again how Romney supports stimulus and bail outs, but then also doesn't....you know, depending on who is listening and the time of day..

No I said he could be persuaded...

Ok. You win.

:bang3:

He definitely wins the "I rode the short bus and still got a plaque" plaque.

3175-images-200x200-rock-the-short-bus-humorous-tshirt-icon.jpg

When did that happen ? I do remember the house actually voting on budgets.....

You didnt understand what i said huh?

You are more of a picture person aren't yah.

I bet you are one of those wannabe grizzy moms who thought Sarah Palin was brainy
Your not getting it you are part of the problem. This thread isnt about you. We already know you will blow what ever Democrat Progressive put in front of you....At least you are honest about that

lol.....thats funny...least i know what the ndaa is.

You didnt understand what i said huh?

You are more of a picture person aren't yah.

I bet you are one of those wannabe grizzy moms who thought Sarah Palin was brainy
Your not getting it you are part of the problem. This thread isnt about you. We already know you will blow what ever Democrat Progressive put in front of you....At least you are honest about that

He googled it a while ago. Still having difficulties with comprehending the application of the term, but hey, it is a start.

Dumbass I was asking for NDAA stands for....Man remove your head out of your ass.

the fact you dont know what it is says everything. Now you are trying to say "oh i was just saying i dont know what NDAA stands for". excuse.

Fuck off moron

:lol: You dont know ether :lol:

i know it allows the President to strip you of your rights.
I know both Mittens and Obama support it.
i know i wont be voting for either.

So tell us again how Romney supports stimulus and bail outs, but then also doesn't....you know, depending on who is listening and the time of day....

Tell me again how Paul supports the troops yet only sends them to war without funds?

So tell us again how Romney supports stimulus and bail outs, but then also doesn't....you know, depending on who is listening and the time of day..

Its funny but Romney wasn't in congress to vote for or against it.......Ryan voted for it...was wrong ....So? Oh I forget only those NOT a democrat or Republican are perfect. It is to bad you dont have the back bone to admit you want Obama cause Paul lost and Obama is most like him. I mean hell Obama would love legal pot and he blames America for all violence ion the world Like Paul.

the fact you dont know what it is says everything. Now you are trying to say "oh i was just saying i dont know what NDAA stands for". excuse.

Fuck off moron

:lol: You dont know ether :lol:

i know it allows the President to strip you of your rights.
I know both Mittens and Obama support it.
i know i wont be voting for either.
Please you will find time to get Obama's dick out of your mouth the throw the switch for him.....No one buys your bullshit.

Its funny but Romney wasn't in congress to vote for or against it.......Ryan voted for it...was wrong ....So? Oh I forget only those NOT a democrat or Republican are perfect. It is to bad you dont have the back bone to admit you want Obama cause Paul lost and Obama is most like him. I mean hell Obama would love legal pot and he blames America for all violence ion the world Like Paul.
LMAO, Sonny, you have your head so far up your ass you can see the backs of your teeth.

He googled it a while ago. Still having difficulties with comprehending the application of the term, but hey, it is a start.

i saw that. He needs to take baby steps or he breaks down and cries.

LMAO, Sonny, you have your head so far up your ass you can see the backs of your teeth.
Nap time for you?

I didn't say vote for, I said support, Corky.

What does Ron Paul, Obama or even Paul Ryan have to do with Mitt Romney's flip flopping?

Cut Corky some slack. He had a long third shift over at the Circle K and spent hours reading and attempting to pronounce the harder words in the listing. It's been a long one for him.

I didn't say vote for, I said support, Corky.

What does Ron Paul, Obama or even Paul Ryan have to do with Mitt Romney's flip flopping?

I am still waiting for the flip flop????I am also waiting for you to prove we will be better off with Obama in office for another term? That is what you want .

Cut Corky some slack. He had a long third shift over at the Circle K and spent hours reading and attempting to pronounce the harder words in the listing. It's been a long one for him.

Unlike you I can actually do my job and excelled at it....I dont need to make shit up to feel superior to others.

Unlike you I can actually do my job and excelled at it....I dont need to make shit up to feel superior to others.
Terrific, you and thousands of 19 year old Americans have mastered the same tasks.

Forum List

Back