If your not voting Romney you are wanting Obama to win.

It has nothing to do with R or D! It has to do with you have two choices! One Obama who we KNOW wants to take the country down and other Romney who we KNOW wants capitalism to prevail.......The choice is simple! Ether you are for freedom or against it. Or do you think small things like Pot should be the cause of the country downfall?

You provide yet another vivid example of the kind of simplistic, binary, black & white, either/or, us vs. them thinking that has this country so divided and paralyzed right now.

Life is nuance. There is more than one way to skin a cat. It's not just a choice between two ideas. Human intellect can be more sophisticated than that.

There is not third choice! Only cop outs for cowards.

Check your notes Sparky. Here in Virginia, Virgil Goode will be on our ballots. I.e., third choice....

Bullshit plans like wanting to reform Medicare and Social Security???? Or how about the ones of wanting a balanced budget????

Which plan are you speaking to specifically concerning MediCare? The one where Ryan wants to get rid of it altogether, or the new, new, new one that he had to support since he is now running for VP?

Regardless of plan.....The GOP has one...The dems...not so much...........

you should go punt for the NFL. this was a nice one.

You provide yet another vivid example of the kind of simplistic, binary, black & white, either/or, us vs. them thinking that has this country so divided and paralyzed right now.

Life is nuance. There is more than one way to skin a cat. It's not just a choice between two ideas. Human intellect can be more sophisticated than that.

There is not third choice! Only cop outs for cowards.

Check your notes Sparky. Here in Virginia, Virgil Goode will be on our ballots. I.e., third choice....
Okay your right.....I should have said VIABLE third choices.

Which plan are you speaking to specifically concerning MediCare? The one where Ryan wants to get rid of it altogether, or the new, new, new one that he had to support since he is now running for VP?

WHICH one is the question...and also the reason for my use of the term "bullshit".

Plan vs no plan........Thats the biggest point......

Dems cower from coming to the table.

The only thing the party could muster was any cut is extreme.

Do you buy into that?

I think we have to make it more difficult to join this forum. There needs to be a minimum intelligence standard. The kindness that many of you have shown this dummy........by giving him a few minutes of your time......is admirable. But it has the unintended consequence of giving the idiot the idea that he belongs in the discussion to begin with.

In the end, cruel and very unkind.

After all that has happened this past month it it time to speak the truth.....If you vote third party OR dont vote you are complicit in Obama's plan to destroy our country.

No I am not--I am in support of a third party candidate that can't win if I don't vote for him. Obama/Romney will destroy the country and you are supporting it!!:tongue:

How is Romney destroying the country????? You can easily point to how Obama is.....How about Romney??? Was it following the constitution and allowing the people of Mass. to have their crappy healthcare they wanted???? Or is cause he is a Mormon that makes you hate him??? I am think for some this is true but they mostly vote democrat anyway. Or is it something stupid like You want to seem like the big man and make excuses for not having the back bone to actually put the country first?

I tell you what

How about I vote my consciousness, and you vote with a herd?

No, Corky. I'm currently at work in my office on a slow Friday milling over some CAD drawings. Tell us again how Romney will change Bernanke's monetary policies.

Ether you are full of shit or you should be reprimanded for not working.

I dont want to pester you.

However my question remains open.

We have two big government choices, Only one do we pin hopes on in reducing government.

WHICH one is the question...and also the reason for my use of the term "bullshit".

Plan vs no plan........Thats the biggest point......

Dems cower from coming to the table.

The only thing the party could muster was any cut is extreme.

Do you buy into that?

I do NOT buy into that. However, since Romney/Ryan haven't told me (me specifically) what will be there when and if I ever get to retire (I include SS in this because Ryan wanted to kill that too). Do I get ANYTHING for all of the money I have put into the systems over the past 30 years?

How many budgets to Ried bring to the floor again?

ah this argument. The one where if Reid brings one The house will block it and if the house passes one the senate will block it.

keep trying hack
When did that happen ? I do remember the house actually voting on budgets.....

You didnt understand what i said huh?

You are more of a picture person aren't yah.

I bet you are one of those wannabe grizzy moms who thought Sarah Palin was brainy

No, Corky. I'm currently at work in my office on a slow Friday milling over some CAD drawings. Tell us again how Romney will change Bernanke's monetary policies.

Ether you are full of shit or you should be reprimanded for not working.

I dont want to pester you.

However my question remains open.

We have two big government choices, Only one do we pin hopes on in reducing government.

What does NDAA stand for? Cant answer that question if I dont understand the short hand used....

Are you sure they are two big government choices???? First off Romney doesnt make the bills thats congress...Second Obama will in fact NEVER sign a bill the reduces government yet Romney we all know will IF it is put in front of him. Romney is not a radical ideologue our president is....THAT alone makes him the only viable choice if you wish the country to survive past the next 4 years.

Forum List

Back