If your not voting Romney you are wanting Obama to win.

View attachment 21143

There is only choice as both Obama and Romney are just more of the same.
We could do worse than Alfred and always have.
Minimum wage for all Congress.
Alfred has no wife to cheat on.
He has never inhaled.
He makes no promises to anyone anywhere (he would not keep them anyway).
He would not pander to Heads of State (Heads of State? I don't know them, they are ALL foreigners)
Despite his resemblance to the incumbent, he is not related to the Obamas.
But just remember, if voting COULD REALLY change things, the current folks in office would make it ILLEGAL.

In other words it is to hard for you to decide anything cause you did what ever your selfish desires were.....

Oh my, heavens no. Alfred is my man and he has my full support.

Did we lose Corky? That's a shame.

I'm going to duck out of the office early anyway. And Cork! I'm not even gonna ask permission from my boss!!

:lmao:

Cut Corky some slack. He had a long third shift over at the Circle K and spent hours reading and attempting to pronounce the harder words in the listing. It's been a long one for him.

Unlike you I can actually do my job and excelled at it....I dont need to make shit up to feel superior to others.
Terrific, you and thousands of 19 year old Americans have mastered the same tasks.

Your point is that you think you are better then I cause I work there???? LOL Get a job and stop living off your parents you parasite.

I honestly think that thanatos144 is a troll because I refuse to believe that anyone could be this stupid

Trolls dont state the obvious that a vote for third party is a vote for Obama so that means any dumbass not voting Romney is voting Obama. Thats just fact.

Unlike you I can actually do my job and excelled at it....I dont need to make shit up to feel superior to others.
Terrific, you and thousands of 19 year old Americans have mastered the same tasks.

Your point is that you think you are better then I cause I work there???? LOL Get a job and stop living off your parents you parasite.

Because, not cause. The cause of your working there is that you're well read in coffee consumption and Beef Jerky ingredient pronunciation. Not because you are a lesser human.

Because, not cause. The cause of your working there is that you're well read in coffee consumption and Beef Jerky ingredient pronunciation. Not because you are a lesser human.
:bow3:

After all that has happened this past month it it time to speak the truth.....If you vote third party OR dont vote you are complicit in Obama's plan to destroy our country.

The fact that the GOP thinks this is an appropriate, or compelling, argument is why they are currently getting stomped at the polls.

Get over it. No one hates Obama like you guys do. Romney can win, but he needs to come up with a platform aside from "I am not Obama".

:bow3:

No, please stand up and claim you r inalienable rights. I'm not your messiah.

Vote_Nobody.309212941_std.jpg

Just the truth.....Romney is the only one that can win and not voting for him means you are wanting Obama to stay and thus you are complicit in his destroying the country. No voting present anymore. Ether you are wanting the country to survive or you are not.

If the country can survive that short bus riding retard, Bush, then it can survive Obama. And how can say that the country will survive with Romney when he agrees with much of Obama's policies?

Again just stop being a coward and admit you want Obama to have a second term and wish the down fall of the country.

Ok.

After all that has happened this past month it it time to speak the truth.....If you vote third party OR dont vote you are complicit in Obama's plan to destroy our country.
Well I guess that means I want Obama to win.

I still say it's not my fault RTM's supported the wrong candidate for the republican party. But... *shrugs*

Forum List

Back