If your God or Godss came to you, in a Dream

Your son, like Abraham was asked to sacrifice Isaac.

No I would not.

And speaking of dreams ... I've been having some pretty bizarre ones over the past week.

I know a lot about Dreams - I studied Lucidity and stuff for a short while. <3 them.

No I would not.

And speaking of dreams ... I've been having some pretty bizarre ones over the past week.

I know a lot about Dreams - I studied Lucidity and stuff for a short while. <3 them.

Some of the recent ones have been disturbing and I hate dealing with the residual feelings. Thankfully most have been forgotten by mid-morning. I was talking earlier with a co-worker who recommended keeping a pen and pad of paper next to my bed so if I wake during the night, I can jot down what I was dreaming about. That's all fine and dandy, but I tend to fall right back to sleep. I can't imagine sitting up, turning on the light and writing.

No I would not.

Some of the recent ones have been disturbing and I hate dealing with the residual feelings. Thankfully most have been forgotten by mid-morning. I was talking earlier with a co-worker who recommended keeping a pen and pad of paper next to my bed so if I wake during the night, I can jot down what I was dreaming about. That's all fine and dandy, but I tend to fall right back to sleep. I can't imagine sitting up, turning on the light and writing.

I would suggest doing what the coworker recommended.

The more your brain becomes familiar with what you're consistently dreaming, the greater
YOUR ability to realize you're dreaming, within the dream - and not only that but taking over control.

From there - answers come to you. Dilemmas you may have in your waking life seem easier to resolve.

Many great thinkers and artists' ideas throughout history were achieved through Lucid dreaming. :razz:

That was the very story that made me question religion as a six year old girl seated next to may mother in church.

The story itself made me wonder: who really has enough faith in their God that they would carry that out, as Abraham did.

Shouldn't One be questioning Their own sanity first?

I'm looking at Two Primary Directives here.

1) Love God with All the Strength of Your Being.

2) Love All of Humanity, All of Creation.

So putting God in Proper Perspective, God First in All things, (Input), We, through "Clarity Of Purpose", (Output), starting with baby steps, effect the World around us. Sacrificing Our Young does not exactly compute. All I'm suggesting is that you question your input.

That was the very story that made me question religion as a six year old girl seated next to may mother in church.

The story itself made me wonder: who really has enough faith in their God that they would carry that out, as Abraham did.

Shouldn't One be questioning Their own sanity first?

I'm looking at Two Primary Directives here.

1) Love God with All the Strength of Your Being.

2) Love All of Humanity, All of Creation.

So putting God in Proper Perspective, God First in All things, (Input), We, through "Clarity Of Purpose", (Output), starting with baby steps, effect the World around us. Sacrificing Our Young does not exactly compute. All I'm suggesting is that you question your input.

We're talking about World History as according to the Bible -

If you believe your #1 above, then you disbelieve the story of Abraham?

How did Abraham know that he was sane or not? According to God, he made the right choice.

At that momment as a six year old in the early sixties I realized that a god that would torture a man and his child that way was NOT the God I have been taught about until that momment.

At Six the light came streaming in and I realised these people want to control me NOT make me a better person.

The more your brain becomes familiar with what you're consistently dreaming, the greater
YOUR ability to realize you're dreaming, within the dream - and not only that but taking over control.

From there - answers come to you. Dilemmas you may have in your waking life seem easier to resolve.

Many great thinkers and artists' ideas throughout history were achieved through Lucid dreaming. :razz:

I believe our Angels send messages through our dreams and that something we might think coincendental is actually a message. Take dreams for instance. A friend was talking last week about her dreams, I've been having my own and then I log in here and come across a thread about a message from God through a dream. Call me crazy, but I think I might put that pen and paper on my bedside table.

I don't believe in god so the question doesn't include me but it's a good one.

Reminds me of the question "If you were sent back in time to kill baby Hitler, would you do it?"

I believe our Angels send messages through our dreams and that something we might think coincendental is actually a message. Take dreams for instance. A friend was talking last week about her dreams, I've been having my own and then I log in here and come across a thread about a message from God through a dream. Call me crazy, but I think I might put that pen and paper on my bedside table.

I don't think you're crazy.

Forum List

Back