Is this shit really how God works?

“How do you know? How would you know that that is what God meant,” a baffled Stewart asked. “Why would God be so obtuse? Why would he do that? Or she? Why would she? Or how crazy would it be if God insisted on they/them?”

He should ask why Israeli officials help set up 10/7 attacks and gave stand down orders.

Jon Stewart is a national joke.
I’m going be honest…people like bill Maher and John Stewart…I respect them for their independent thought..I even kinda like bill Maher, they are by far much better than people like Kimmel and Colbert who are just liberal “yes men” for the democrat party.

I’m going be honest…people like bill Maher and John Stewart…I respect them for their independent thought..I even kinda like bill Maher, they are by far much better than people like Kimmel and Colbert who are just liberal “yes men” for the democrat party.
Kimmel and Colbert are comedians.

Jon Stewart is a true national treasure.
The guy selling Bibles is a national treasure.

trump-bible-400-Cropped-300x300.jpg

Stewart's alright for a liberal, but this is one area I do not agree with him on.

Of course you don't. You keep confusing a country with a religion. And then you wonder why the very fabric of America is the separation of Church and State. Condemning the state of Israel is NOT condemning the Jewish religion.

God doesn't "work." He very occasionally steps in to modify something, but generally he just set the ball in motion and stands back to watch what we make of it. Life is unfair; it's our job to deal with it, knowing that in the afterlife a life of virtue will be rewarded and a life of evil will be punished (or extinguished).

Wrong .
He worked hard for six days but then realised he was suffering from chronic Diarrhoea.
He has never found a remedy so labelling him as "all Shit" is indeed most accurate .

You do notice that he never, personally, opens a bible. They are okay when closed but burst into flame when they see tRump.

He does not even seem to realize he is holding it with the back showing

He does not even seem to realize he is holding it with the back showing
Not to mention the one he held upside down.

What the hell is wrong with the so called Christians. I am a Christian and find that tRump is the Devils Deciphal.

Forum List

Back