Is this shit really how God works?

Slavery, war, starvation, genocide .... are all God's tools ..... unless one has concluded God does not intercede.
Isn't interesting how people that don't believe in God, however they hold him to some high standard and is fallible because of their miniscule wisdom of the universe.

Nope not 70, you sound like you are six years old.

You just sound like one of those "get off my lawn" people or the folks that grew up watching MJ play and will never entetain the idea someone else might be just as good

You just showing yourself to be the angry old man yelling at kids to get off your lawn.
okay, this doesn't bother me, you are six, you can play tough internet guy but you really need to work at it because youare sounding dumber with each post.

okay, this doesn't bother me, you are six, you can play tough internet guy but you really need to work at it because youare sounding dumber with each post.

I am not playing a tough guy, one does not have to be tough to mock an angry old man on the internet.

The mere fact you thought I was just proves my post correct.

Isn't interesting how people that don't believe in God, however they hold him to some high standard and is fallible because of their miniscule wisdom of the universe.
It's as if Dostoyevsky never wrote. How could a just god allow children to die horrible deaths to further his own ends? Stewart
Loved Carson, Leno and Letterman, and they were very funny, their political jokes were funny and they attacked both sides of the political aisle. Stewart is okay, his political jokes are not the good funny that Carson, Leno and Letterman had.

Stewart is okay, but not in the legendary status of the big three.
I don't think Leno or Carson would ever go there. Stewart seems to me to be more in the vein (-: of Mort Saul. And yeah, I'm so old I saw his post-JFK act

But Stewart doesn't leave one .... refreshed or relaxed, and he doesn't even try.

I am not playing a tough guy, one does not have to be tough to mock an angry old man on the internet.

The mere fact you thought I was just proves my post correct.
You six year old's aren't very funny. Maybe you should get your sister to help you. Stewart is funnier than you but so is watching paint dry, that is hilarious compared to your pathetic humor.

You six year old's aren't very funny. Maybe you should get your sister to help you. Stewart is funnier than you but so is watching paint dry, that is hilarious compared to your pathetic humor.

You are so much fun when you get triggered like this!

Thanks!

I don't know about anyone else, but the responses in this is very, very entertaining.

“How do you know? How would you know that that is what God meant,” a baffled Stewart asked. “Why would God be so obtuse? Why would he do that? Or she? Why would she? Or how crazy would it be if God insisted on they/them?”

you do know this is a comedy show and not real news dont you??

Slavery, war, starvation, genocide .... are all God's tools ..... unless one has concluded God does not intercede.
Not even logical to say.
You can't keep saying these are wrong/sins/evil and then saying God wants them!!! Because by defintion (even atheists would agree) it can't be a sin if God wants it. So I will just conclude you are stupid as sht.

HE never made it to even the David Letterman level and he will die sad because he acted like the next big comedian.
Pride goeth before....

He's very funny and topical. I love his show.

I prefer John Oliver... the student has surpassed the teacher. Stewart came back just a little too cranky for my tastes. Sort of like Carlin at the end. Loved him in his younger days, but the last few years of his life... too angry.

Forum List

Back