Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would tell all my friends and family proudly

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Other: I would no longer have children.
That's a form of disowning them
My children for the longest time were willing to accept homo's as a natural event, but after hours of biology lessons and the how Marxism is to get people from being NORMAL, my kids understood that tolerance only works one way...

dinesh750.jpg

At a very young age, I told my kids about the birds and the bees and what the left was going to do, to try to get them to go against theirr nature. All my kids today have thanked me for being a "parent" and not allow the kids to be indoctrinated by the left...

My sister is a Bible Thumping Trumpkin who indoctrinated her children at a very early age as well. Her son turned out to be gay.

If the same happens to you, you will love and accept that child just as they have learned to.

Ignorance and bigotry CAN be fixed.

And BTW - nobody on the left is trying to recruit your child into homosexuality .. don't be dense.

Ignorance and bigotry can be cured with Sodomy?

If so, I don't want to live on this planet. It's not a place for me.

At a very young age, I told my kids about the birds and the bees and what the left was going to do, to try to get them to go against theirr nature. All my kids today have thanked me for being a "parent" and not allow the kids to be indoctrinated by the left...

My sister is a Bible Thumping Trumpkin who indoctrinated her children at a very early age as well. Her son turned out to be gay.

If the same happens to you, you will love and accept that child just as they have learned to.

And BTW - nobody on the left is trying to recruit your child into homosexuality .. don't be dense.
I said the same thing about my Bible Thumping sister. Her kids in high school liked to take drugs and work the street. Ignorance and bigotry CAN be fixed.

No? It appears to me they are.

Give me 1 good reason for not making a return to hanging faggots.

I know Jefferson lobbied against it and just wanted to make them geldings. I think Jefferson was wrong there.

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

Your love for your children should be unconditional. That is your baby, a part of you, a part of your future (even if that future isn't exactly what you expected).

Nothing in life is unconditional. Especially when Morality and Decency are involved.

I don't think he has any kids so consider the source.

No I do not. My wife and I are hoping for 1 or 2, but I constantly worry about bringing children into this awful society and wonder if maybe we'd be better off just sticking with the dogs we have.

A parent's love for their children can be unconditional and still accept that the child engages in perversion. Jeffrey Dahmer's mother loved him.

I know Jefferson lobbied against it and just wanted to make them geldings. I think Jefferson was wrong there.

Do you seriously wish to start hanging "faggots" Morrison?

You're a whole bunch sicker and more confused than the Disney-looking character in that picture ...

But i'm certain you will keep using it to make a dubious point :)

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

How would you feel, and why?

I don't really know of much else. . . But I do know that I would love them, regardless. . . and, I hope that's all that matters.

Well one of those nephews killed themselves at 15.
He was growing up in a very rural area, tiny school. Other kids found out him and another boy were "a thing".
He had no friends, his boyfriend killed himself first a few months before Paul did.
It shook their entire community, a lot of soul searching went on for other kids in that school let me tell you,
To your comment, yes I would love them regardless.

`
`

Considering my daughters have been brought up in a non sectarian manner, it shocked me for a second, that my oldest told me she wanted to be a Catholic at 14 years old. No problemo. I was happy for her. Four years later, she told me she was bisexual. Like mother, like daughter I suppose. I had no problem with that either.

Do you seriously wish to start hanging "faggots" Morrison?

You're a whole bunch sicker and more confused than the Disney-looking character in that picture ...

But i'm certain you will keep using it to make a dubious point :)

GFY.

When a perverted moron like that is purposely corrupting innocent children?

I'd hang his ass in a heartbeat.

If he wanted to keep to himself, it's a different story.

You start propagating that bullshit on kids? I'll shoot your ass in the head.

Zero fucks given.

Yeah, I am there.

You perverted twats better back off of trying to corrupt young children.

Young, pre-pubescent children are not sexual.

For faggots to try to make them sexual at such a tender age, pisses me off to the moon.

Don't worry, I got backup on this one.

I could just tie a millstone around their neck and toss them into some water. :rolleyes:

I'm saying just about what God said.

That kind of shit is egregiously heinous.

Last edited:

Zero fucks given.

Yeah, I am there.

Thankfully homophobes such as yourself are a dying breed.

VERY few young people have maintained such ignorance regardless of how they were parented.

Zero fucks given.

Yeah, I am there.

Thankfully homophobes such as yourself are a dying breed.

VERY few young people have maintained such ignorance regardless of how they were parented.

What you call "ignorance" is knowledge.

Also, moron, you will realize it's the way God made the world to work.

I know that you have no clue as to the system of how the world goes round and round like it does.

If you listened to God and payed attention, maybe you would.

Yet you just want to pursue your own lusts and deny God.

Just because you deny him, doesn't mean he isn't there. That he didn't make the world, and didn't set the laws in motion.

It means you're not that smart, actually.

Other: I would no longer have children.
That's a form of disowning them
My children for the longest time were willing to accept homo's as a natural event, but after hours of biology lessons and the how Marxism is to get people from being NORMAL, my kids understood that tolerance only works one way...

dinesh750.jpg
Ah! Liberals! Is there nothing we can't blame them for?

You can blame them for the economy and good things that are happening in this country. Not this lousy POTUS. They make things happen. They do not watch what happen or wonder what happened.

Forum List

Back