Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I would go ballistic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would tell all my friends and family proudly

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
It would bother me, I would feel awkward about it. I would think they were likely molested and never told me about it... obviously, I love them, but I would prefer it if they were not.

Other: I would no longer have children.
That's a form of disowning them
My children for the longest time were willing to accept homo's as a natural event, but after hours of biology lessons and the how Marxism is to get people from being NORMAL, my kids understood that tolerance only works one way...

dinesh750.jpg
Ah! Liberals! Is there nothing we can't blame them for?

You can blame them for the economy and good things that are happening in this country. Not this lousy POTUS. They make things happen. They do not watch what happen or wonder what happened.
BTW, I'm Liberal.

Other: I would no longer have children.
That's a form of disowning them
My children for the longest time were willing to accept homo's as a natural event, but after hours of biology lessons and the how Marxism is to get people from being NORMAL, my kids understood that tolerance only works one way...

*snip hack's meme*

nice meme... but no one has to tolerate your hate and intolerance.

who were the morons who told them that Marxism has anything to do with homosexuality and told them to hate?

No? It appears to me they are.

Give me 1 good reason for not making a return to hanging faggots.

I know Jefferson lobbied against it and just wanted to make them geldings. I think Jefferson was wrong there.

Do you seriously wish to start hanging "faggots" Morrison?

You're a whole bunch sicker and more confused than the Disney-looking character in that picture ...

But i'm certain you will keep using it to make a dubious point :)

GFY.

When a perverted moron like that is purposely corrupting innocent children?

I'd hang his ass in a heartbeat.

If he wanted to keep to himself, it's a different story.

You start propagating that bullshit on kids? I'd gladly shoot your ass in the head to stop it.

Zero fucks given.

Yeah, I am there.

You perverted twats better back off of trying to corrupt young children.

Young, pre-pubescent children are not sexual.

For faggots to try to make them sexual at such a tender age, pisses me off to the moon.

Don't worry, I got backup on this one.

I could just tie a millstone around their neck and toss them into some water. :rolleyes:

I'm saying just about what God said.

That kind of shit is egregiously heinous.

Yep, that there is how I feel.

What you call "ignorance" is knowledge.

Also, moron, you will realize it's the way God made the world to work.

I know that you have no clue as to the system of how the world goes round and round like it does.

If you listened to God and payed attention, maybe you would.

Yet you just want to pursue your own lusts and deny God.

Just because you deny him, doesn't mean he isn't there. That he didn't make the world, and didn't set the laws in motion.

It means you're not that smart, actually.

Oh for the love of God, spare me the sermon. You know nothing about me. I am an agnostic, not an atheist. If he or she exists, then I believe in an inclusive God that would pass judgment someone based on who they loved.

Old Testament? - pure blather. And Jesus said nothing about homosexuality.

"Pursue my own lusts"? Please, I am a heterosexual through and through who happens to have had many homosexual friends in this life. They are no more or less "moral" than you are my friend, but they are better people who would not be interested in "hanging" even the likes of yourself.

I have a very good friend who was the son of a Baptist preacher man. He tried and tried and tried - got married young, has a beautiful daughter. Made the determination that he was tired of living a lie and came out of the closet.

His Dad finally learned to accept and love him the way he was. It was not easy for him. You would do the same if it had been your child.

Maybe in your next life you'll learn that hard lesson?

What you call "ignorance" is knowledge.

Also, moron, you will realize it's the way God made the world to work.

I know that you have no clue as to the system of how the world goes round and round like it does.

If you listened to God and payed attention, maybe you would.

Yet you just want to pursue your own lusts and deny God.

Just because you deny him, doesn't mean he isn't there. That he didn't make the world, and didn't set the laws in motion.

It means you're not that smart, actually.

Oh for the love of God, spare me the sermon. You know nothing about me. I am an agnostic, not an atheist. If he or she exists, then I believe in an inclusive God that would pass judgment someone based on who they loved.

Old Testament? - pure blather. And Jesus said nothing about homosexuality.

"Pursue my own lusts"? Please, I am a heterosexual through and through who happens to have had many homosexual friends in this life. They are no more or less "moral" than you are my friend, but they are better people who would not be interested in "hanging" even the likes of yourself.

I have a very good friend who was the son of a Baptist preacher man. He tried and tried and tried - got married young, has a beautiful daughter. Made the determination that he was tired of living a lie and came out of the closet.

His Dad finally learned to accept and love him the way he was. It was not easy for him. You would do the same if it had been your child.

Maybe in your next life you'll learn that hard lesson?

I probably would. Doesn't mean I'd have to like it.

Let's get back to faggots propagating their perversions on pre-pubescent children.

What's your stance on that?

PS: Children that age have no business being sexual whatsoever. No. Not until puberty.

Let's get back to faggots propagating their perversions on pre-pubescent children.

PS: Children that age have no business being sexual whatsoever.

Since I don't know what books were being read, I have no opinion. If they were merely books about tolerance of other kid's differences, the inclusion of those kids - and they were age appropriate - don't have an issue. Again - depends but suspect that was the case.

My nephew who ended up gay showed those inclinations at around 9 or 10 years old. He played with dolls and dressed up like a chick on occasion. I knew he was most likely gay - I also have old neighborhood friends who had similar tendencies at the same age.

Nobody was recruiting or prompting them. Would you have wished them to be bullied or put through conversion therapy ending in possible suicide?

Bo gotta go, but will check for your response later. Peace

Personally, I believe there are two types of homosexuals: natural and nurtured.

There are far too many example I have seen of boys that hit puberty far too early in life when most boys are in that "girls are icky" stage and have only other males on which to concentrate their affections.The same goes for girls.

I also believe there are homosexuals who are created by their environment. Society teaches them that their effeminate appearance, that no normal girl would have them. The same is true for females who present a masculine appearance.

I don't think the first groups can be changed, but the last groups can!

There are far too many example I have seen of boys that hit puberty far too early in life when most boys are in that "girls are icky" stage and have only other males on which to concentrate their affections.The same goes for girls.

I also believe there are homosexuals who are created by their environment. Society teaches them that their effeminate appearance, that no normal girl would have them. The same is true for females who present a masculine appearance.

you cannot make someone gay.

you cannot make someone not gay.

that does not mean it is not a combination of nurture and nature, but among males, at least, there is no such thing as anyone who "chooses" to be gay or can be taught gayness. there may be more of a choice element among women... which doesn't negate who they are.

I remember a friend of my son's when they were children telling his mother when he was about 4 that he was going to marry a man. he never deviated from that. my gay friends tell me similar stories.

First they would get choice, either get over that sickness or get out of my house, as you can tell I’m not into being PC, being gay is a mental illness, the Bible says so, the Muslims say so, most people feel the same way just scared to say so.
Fags are a small percentage of population, why do we need to make them think that what they are doing is okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jews are a small percentage of population, why do we need to make them think that what they are doing is okay.
Left-handed people are a small percentage of population, why do we need to make them think that what they are doing is okay.
Badminton players are a small percentage of population, why do we need to make them think that what they are doing is okay.

Kindly hand in your amateur psychologist's license immediately :)

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

How would you feel, and why?
At a very young age, I told my kids about the birds and the bees and what the left was going to do, to try to get them to go against theirr nature. All my kids today have thanked me for being a "parent" and not allow the kids to be indoctrinated by the left...
Good job

You saved them from being gay

First they would get choice, either get over that sickness or get out of my house, as you can tell I’m not into being PC, being gay is a mental illness, the Bible says so, the Muslims say so, most people feel the same way just scared to say so.
Fags are a small percentage of population, why do we need to make them think that what they are doing is okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

because what they ARE is something they are born.....

and your hate is unacceptable.

Since I don't know what books were being read, I have no opinion. If they were merely books about tolerance of other kid's differences, the inclusion of those kids - and they were age appropriate - don't have an issue. Again - depends but suspect that was the case.

My nephew who ended up gay showed those inclinations at around 9 or 10 years old. He played with dolls and dressed up like a chick on occasion. I knew he was most likely gay - I also have old neighborhood friends who had similar tendencies at the same age.

Nobody was recruiting or prompting them. Would you have wished them to be bullied or put through conversion therapy ending in possible suicide?

Oh, oh, so you don't "know" what books were being read right?

Allow me to post the titles you rotten twat!

"Not all princesses dress in pink"

"Families Families Families"

If one was to research the content of those books, they are aimed at promoting a homosexual lifestyle...at children.

There's no other way to put it.

Promoting a homosexual lifestyle to pre-pubescent children is evil.

Perhaps the US should not have ever stopped hanging faggots when things like that are happening.

I'm all for live and let live, yet for crap like that? You should die.

When a perverted moron like that is purposely corrupting innocent children?

I'd hang his ass in a heartbeat.

If he wanted to keep to himself, it's a different story.

You start propagating that bullshit on kids? I'll shoot your ass in the head.

Zero fucks given.

Yeah, I am there.

You perverted twats better back off of trying to corrupt young children.

Thankfully homophobes such as yourself are a dying breed.

VERY few young people have maintained such ignorance regardless of how they were parented.
There is a very very thin line between our christer fundies and the mooslim fundies.

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

How would you feel, and why?
At a very young age, I told my kids about the birds and the bees and what the left was going to do, to try to get them to go against theirr nature. All my kids today have thanked me for being a "parent" and not allow the kids to be indoctrinated by the left...

that may be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. I'd like to say I hope you're making that up and really aren't that much of a moron, but I'm pretty sure you are.

Oh, oh, so you don't "know" what books were being read right?

Allow me to post the titles you rotten twat!

"Not all princesses dress in pink"

"Families Families Families"

If one was to research the content of those books, they are aimed at promoting a homosexual lifestyle...at children.

There's no other way to put it.

Promoting a homosexual lifestyle to pre-pubescent children is evil.

Perhaps the US should not have ever stopped hanging faggots when things like that are happening.

I'm all for live and let live, for crap like that? You should die.

why is it a bad thing to let people know what they're born is ok?

why is it a bad thing to teach people that what other people are born can't be changed and they shouldn't be hated for it or subjected to bullying and all of the other idiocy that hate-filled people do to others?

and mostly, why do you care what other people are? seems pretty weird to hate people for not being hate-filled.

and dude... not all princesses wear pink

and there are lots of different kinds of families.

and those people do need protection from people like you.

If my child were gay, I would force him to do manly things like go hunting, watch NASCAR and read Playboy

That should fix him

Forum List

Back