If you woke up as President

the implication of harming another member.

dont tell me you take sides in side-bar nonsense based on people's politics.

thats pretty whack. what he said was on some douchebaggery tough guy shit.

Dude you used to Threaten to Kick my Ass every other day... :thup:

:)

peace...

GT's got some serious little man syndrome going on there.

When all your posts are swipes at people, one with a brain could see......you're projecting.

the implication of harming another member.

dont tell me you take sides in side-bar nonsense based on people's politics.

thats pretty whack. what he said was on some douchebaggery tough guy shit.
He broke no rule.

But, if you think he did, report him and quit whining about it on the board.

If I cared, I'd report it.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious you don't care, dave. :rolleyes:

FOR STARTERS

Dismantle CommieCare
Return most federal authority to the states
Secure the borders, and drastically reform immigration
Introduce a flat tax, a minor consumption tax , and vast reduction of the IRS
Withdraw from the UN, IMF and World Bank
Strengthen private property laws
Limit Govt regulation
Encourage competitive alternatives to public education
Privatize social security
End all affirmative action, quotas, race based preferences
Expand freed trade agreements
Institute a blanced budget amendment
Cut welfare programs by 50% and limit benefits
Keep govt spending below 20% of gdp
Maintain military expenditures at 4-5% of gdp
Reign in the lunatics at the EPA
Allow private funding of abortion and contraception from bleeding heart liberal donations, not taxpayers
Seperate investment banks from retail banks
Eliminate Hud and Fannie Mae
Mortgage reform....20% minimum down pmt, verifiable income and good credit to qualify
Give homosexuals legal rights to domestic partnerships
Tougher sentences for gun crimes
Execution for sexual crimes against children
Limit contributions to NATO
Reduce federal/state employment dependents
Give tax breaks, subsidies, loans and freedom to small business to hire
Legalize small amounts of marijuana for consumption, not sale
Protect gun rights

And of course end liberals stranglehold on our energy independence by drilling, fracking, expanding refineries, completing pipelines, building more nuclear power plants and improving our electrical grids.........

You cant do much of anything, unilaterally without votes in Congress.

quiet... he's on a roll

:lmao:

Oh? Hmm..The guy in the Oval Office apparently does not think so. He rules by political fiat with the free and unfettered use of executive orders.
And according to a story that only Fox News is covering, Obama is about to use an executive order to compel the US to enter into a UN Treaty that will permit the UN to have FULL and absolute authority over US energy policy in the area of carbon emissions.
Now, should this become reality, will you and your lib buddies bitch about the impending drastic increase in the price of energy?
Or will you circle the wagons around the Chosen One?

quiet... he's on a roll

Oh? Hmm..The guy in the Oval Office apparently does not think so. He rules by political fiat with the free and unfettered use of executive orders.
And according to a story that only Fox News is covering, Obama is about to use an executive order to compel the US to enter into a UN Treaty that will permit the UN to have FULL and absolute authority over US energy policy in the area of carbon emissions.
Now, should this become reality, will you and your lib buddies bitch about the impending drastic increase in the price of energy?
Or will you circle the wagons around the Chosen One?

yeah, i know... it's only ok to have recess appointments and inaugurations and vacation when it's a republican president. :thup:

quiet... he's on a roll

Since Obama has taken office, he has demonstrated an uncanny ability to find within the law these powers previously unknown to the Executive Branch. In fact, government legal analysts STILL cannot find in the law where these powers exist.
Obama just says "fuck it. there's no controlling legal authority, so I am just going to do what I want until someone tries to stop me".
Obama does not govern. He rules.
So, your point about Presidential authority is off base.

What would you do?

1. Send a squad of drones to the CMA's.

2. Revoke FNCs broadcasting license until they take the word "news" out of their name.

3. Bring the troops home and declare war on the cartels while making pot legal for adults.

4. Triple the FBI's white collar crime budget.

5. Triple the AFT budget.

6. Contract the Imagineers to make Lady Liberty an animitronic attraction that can also shoot down terrorists with lasers from her eyes.

7. Use Eminent Domain to turn all private golf courses into public parks and housing for the homeless. Starting with Trump's.

8. Order RUSH be inducted into The Rock & Roll Hall of fame.

9. End DOMA.

10. Have the Seal Team 6 take out Clarence Thomas and then appoint former President Barack Obama to SCOTUS.

What would you do?
Hunker down in the White House for about two years because what I'd do would expose me to assasination.

1. End the wars immediately and recall all troops back to American soil.

2. Dissolve the Federal Reserve contract. Fire every Federal Employee with ties to JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and a few others.

3. Call on the IRS to state the legality of Tax collection and where it goes.

4. Call out the CIA as a rogue organization and defund it.

If I survive all that then I'd do this:

5. Student Debt forgiveness, all 1 Trillion dollars of it.

6. If Congress is still too scared or blackmailed to investigate Fast and Furious I'd appoint a Commission to do it.

7. I'd encourage all Americans to take one year off from TV and Sports viewing and study the Declaration of Independence, Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

What would you do?

2. Revoke FNCs broadcasting license until they take the word "news" out of their name.

3. Bring the troops home and declare war on the cartels while making pot legal for adults.

6. Contract the Imagineers to make Lady Liberty an animitronic attraction that can also shoot down terrorists with lasers from her eyes.

7. Use Eminent Domain to turn all private golf courses into public parks and housing for the homeless. Starting with Trump's.

9. End DOMA.

10. Have the Seal Team 6 take out Clarence Thomas and then appoint former President Barack Obama to SCOTUS.

You left out formally recognizing the fine job MSNBC has done as the media wing of the DNC.

What would you do?

9. End DOMA.

You left out formally recognizing the fine job MSNBC has done as the media wing of the DNC.

S.E. Cupp and Joe Scarborough work for the DNC???

Dope.

9. End DOMA.

S.E. Cupp and Joe Scarborough work for the DNC???

Dope.

Come on, they're the Alan Colmes and Jaun Williams of MSNBC. MSNBC fires real conservatives. When was the last time you saw Pat Buchanan on there?

Forum List

Back