Discussion in 'Politics' started by TNHarley, Dec 6, 2012.
What would you do?
1. Implement Paul Ryan's plan for Medicare/Medicaid.
2. Get rid of the 16th Amendment and implement the FairTax.
3. Make Ron Paul my VP.
4. Drop the corporate Tax Rate.
5. Deport all illegal aliens.
6. Complete the fence on our border and increase spending on it.
7. Legalize Marijuanna at least.
8. Phaze out Welfare starting today.
9. Bring all of our troops home from every spot in the middle east and arm the shit out of Israel.
10. Repeal or at least defund obamacare.
11. Reintroduce manned US space flight.
12. Investigate criminal activites in the obama administration, prosecute and jail them if found guilty.
You cant do much of anything, unilaterally without votes in Congress.
It happened to Harry Truman. He was hand picked by the democrat national committee to run for V.P. while the sitting V.P. was on vacation. Three months later the clueless former senator woke up and became the first (and only) president in US history without a college education.
I'd roll over and go back to sleep
You wouldn't want to know.
1) Work on the Medicare/Social Security problem looming over the country by raising the age limits and eliminating the cap on income for the SS tax....every dollar earned should pay something towards SS.
2) Cut out the fat with the Department of Education, HHS, etc.
3) Maintain a strong DoD budget.
4) Enforce immigration laws, but start a worker's permit program for non-criminal foreigners that bring a skill to this country.
5) Raise the cap on immigration levels for skilled workers in medical and technical fields.
6) Increase fossil fuel exploration on public lands.
7) Create incentives for manufacturing jobs to be created here/moved back to the USA.
8) Appoint conservative judges throughout the Federal system.
9) Cut out the waste and fraud in the Federal budget.
10) Downsize the Federal Govt to a leaner, more efficient force....push power back down to the states.
No wonder you like obama lol
Separate names with a comma.