If you love animals, please watch this...

You're the one who thinks animals can be food because they are less intelligent than humans. .....

No, I think animals ARE food because they are delicious.

Oh, gosh. By THAT logic, sickos who enjoy the taste of human flesh are justified in killing and eating humans. You know, they say that human flesh tastes a lot like pork. I'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer would heartily agree with your line of thinking. If taste (or pleasure) justifies violence and murder. :dunno:
Your train just jumped the track!

.... they aren't moral beings with the ability to think things through from an ethical standpoint. ....we do. ....

And yet you choose to kill living beings with the capacity for consciousness just so you can remain alive. So selfish, so immoral...

You're the one who thinks animals can be food because they are less intelligent than humans. .....

Oh, gosh. By THAT logic, sickos who enjoy the taste of human flesh are justified in killing and eating humans. You know, they say that human flesh tastes a lot like pork. I'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer would heartily agree with your line of thinking. If taste (or pleasure) justifies violence and murder. :dunno:

He basically said animals are food because they taste good. I replied, by THAT logic, people can be food too, since there are people who actually think human flesh tastes good. Which part of that do you think is untrue?

.... I just finished saying that animals are not moral agents. ....

And then immediately followed with comments suggesting you find prey animals more moral than predators (like HUMANS).

I asked YOU why you don't look to THOSE animals as your moral compass. I clearly stated that I don't look to animals as my moral compass. But you seem to, since you brought it up in the first place, as a justification.

He basically said animals are food because they taste good. I replied, by THAT logic, people can be food too, since there are people who actually think human flesh tastes good. Which part of that do you think is untrue?
Ever heard of Cannibalism? Ever read the book Alive?

.... they aren't moral beings with the ability to think things through from an ethical standpoint. ....we do. ....

And yet you choose to kill living beings with the capacity for consciousness just so you can remain alive. So selfish, so immoral...

Thanks for the laugh. We both know you don't actually believe that. But you managed to put forth the single most idiotic "argument" of all, in response to veganism. Good job!

If you actually DID believe that (which I know you don't) then you're going against your own words and doing far, far worse, as you are killing both sentient animals, "sentient" (you claim, lol) plants, AND the "sentient plants" your animals eat. lololol

What is your point? That cannibals do it for survival? The fact remains that if mere taste makes something food, then humans can be food too, as some people think human flesh tastes good.

He basically said animals are food because they taste good. ...

Not "basically." That's exactly what I said.

Thanks for the laugh. We both know you don't actually believe that. But you managed to put forth the single most idiotic "argument" of all, in response to veganism. Good job!....

Hmmmm...now it's starting to feel like a discussion with a pro-abortion democrat...

What is your point? That cannibals do it for survival? The fact remains that if mere taste makes something food, then humans can be food too, as some people think human flesh tastes good.

Some lions do.

Thanks for the laugh. We both know you don't actually believe that. But you managed to put forth the single most idiotic "argument" of all, in response to veganism. Good job!....

Hmmmm...now it's starting to feel like a discussion with a pro-abortion democrat...

Sorry, but wrong on both counts. I'm pro-life, and definitely not a Democrat.

Forum List

Back