If you love America stay home

You still have bowling at least.

We still have NASCAR, and none of them would be stupid enough to try such a protest. They'd be pulled out if the starting grid and black flagged for the race. Their sponsors would be gone before they got the car back on the hauler. Career over.

There you go, you have bowling and NASCAR.
there you go....throwing around false stereotypes like your average bigot.

I didn't throw around any stereotypes. I'm not the one who brought up NASCAR.
Bowling and NASCAR....two stereotypes.

I brought up bowling because of low ratings. I bowl myself. NASCAR, I didn't bring up.

You're batting a thousand, camp.

I'm not the one insulting the intelligence of those without a college degree. I've merely pointed out to the guy that is insulting them that more people without a degree voted for Trump. Deal with it however you want to.
in 50 counties

and people n 50 counties with degrees voted for Hillary

and people in 50 counties voted for...

yada yada yada

not a convincing argument, considering the pollster

It is convincing that Clinton won in highly educated counties (more so than Obama who also won them) and Trump came out ahead in less educated counties. 100 counties is a good sample.

Also, this link had been posted by KIWIMAN127 you completely ignored.
A Wider Ideological Gap Between More and Less Educated Adults

4-22-2016_01.png

You somehow have confused me with someone believing polls.

IMO, the majority of them are cherry picking people/places to poll, all of them slant the questions being asked.

a poll reinforces the pollsters opinion, and shares little with facts.

Oh, I see, then you should just say "I have nothing to bring to the table" and let it go.

nothing but an honest view of the propaganda you parrot.

No, it's an ignorant view.

I'm not the one insulting the intelligence of those without a college degree. I've merely pointed out to the guy that is insulting them that more people without a degree voted for Trump. Deal with it however you want to.
in 50 counties

yada yada yada

They act like voting for criminals like Hillary and Obama makes them smarter.

In order to be a criminal you have to be convicted of something, but let's not let the details get in the way.
No.....a criminal is someone who habitually breaks the law. A convict is someone who has been convicted.

Trump has broken the law, is he a criminal then?
What law? Where is your proof?
We can prove Hillary obstructed justice by destroying her servers and her cell phones.
We can prove that Obama was spying on Americans without a warrant.

And frankly your belief that Trump broke the law is your biased opinion based on false speculation.

We still have NASCAR, and none of them would be stupid enough to try such a protest. They'd be pulled out if the starting grid and black flagged for the race. Their sponsors would be gone before they got the car back on the hauler. Career over.

I brought up bowling because of low ratings. I bowl myself. NASCAR, I didn't bring up.

I don't give a damn why you brought it up. And you used NASCAR to push a stereotype. It doesn't matter who brought it up.
All of this winning you're doing is only in your mind.

What are they protesting?
The police
The Pledge of Allegiance
The National Anthem
Statues of all historical figures.
The existence of the founding fathers
The Constitution
White Privilege
A month devoted to social activism
The president

No Trump
No Wall
No USA at all

And that is what they really want.
It is not at all difficult to know exactly the statement they are trying to make but you people don't care about any of it until some black person gets uppity. It's how it's always been, a black man has to take a personal risk and do sometimes outrageous things to be heard in this country.
When they do outrageous things they suffer consequences. Kaepernick is using outrageous acts to overcome an inability to be a successful player.

The rest have seized on these arguments to wage a low level civil war which shows every sign of escalating. They want the country done, over, and will not stop until it is.
Every activist black person ever has been accused of the same shit and yet we are still here and they are still having to fight for the same justice you take for granted.
What justice are they demanding here?
If you don't know by now it's only because you don't want to know and don't care. Not my job to educate you on an issue that has been ongoing for years now.

If you love America stay home and let these NFL and NBA spoiled mindless fools have to go out and get a real job. Most are not mentally capable of handling the higher paying jobs but they should be capable of doing manual labor if they are closely supervised. I will be watching and going to college games. I will not ever go to a NFL or NBA game again as long as this foolishness is going on. If I hear of any company that buys a TV ad for one of these games I will boycott that product and I hope others will do the same. I am just one but I am sure there are many more of us.
If you don't think that President Trump and Stephen Miller are clapping their hands together and giggling like schoolgirls at seeing this photo this am, you don't know what is happening.

imrs.php
I see overt racism.

Then you don't see what is happening here. You are being manipulated as much as the players in this photo. Enjoy yourself. Be OUTRAGED!
In what way am I being manipulated?
I figure if these racists want to go down this road they do so at their own peril. More power to them.
None of this crap even effects me because my job doesn't depend on if people watch my product.
If the NFL wants to mouth off and act like anti-American politically-correct assholes I hope they're ready to pay the price.

"Anti-American politically-correct assholes like those who pimp paid patriotism by paying taxpayer money to the NFL so they'll inject jingoism into a football game?

Yes indeed, they should pay the price for that. That's not only prostitution, it's prostitution on my dime.
Good point. The players are all prostituting themselves for wealth and fame.
I'm sorry, but I can't respect their positions for that very reason.

in 50 counties

yada yada yada

In order to be a criminal you have to be convicted of something, but let's not let the details get in the way.
No.....a criminal is someone who habitually breaks the law. A convict is someone who has been convicted.

We can prove Hillary obstructed justice by destroying her servers and her cell phones.

And frankly your belief that Trump broke the law is your biased opinion based on false speculation.

Obstructing justice and destroying emails?

Lawsuits show that Donald Trump's companies regularly delete emails and other records

If you love America stay home and let these NFL and NBA spoiled mindless fools have to go out and get a real job. Most are not mentally capable of handling the higher paying jobs but they should be capable of doing manual labor if they are closely supervised. I will be watching and going to college games. I will not ever go to a NFL or NBA game again as long as this foolishness is going on. If I hear of any company that buys a TV ad for one of these games I will boycott that product and I hope others will do the same. I am just one but I am sure there are many more of us.
If you don't think that President Trump and Stephen Miller are clapping their hands together and giggling like schoolgirls at seeing this photo this am, you don't know what is happening.

imrs.php
I see overt racism.

Then you don't see what is happening here. You are being manipulated as much as the players in this photo. Enjoy yourself. Be OUTRAGED!
I figure if these racists want to go down this road they do so at their own peril. More power to them.
None of this crap even effects me because my job doesn't depend on if people watch my product.
If the NFL wants to mouth off and act like anti-American politically-correct assholes I hope they're ready to pay the price.

Let's see. North Korea's got an H bomb and is belligerent. Iran too. Puerto Rico is under water. Congress can't find its butt with two hands to pass health care, tax reform, or much of anything.

But OMG 10-20 players are kneeling during a song! OMG OMG OMG!

That's how you're being manipulated. President Trump and Stephen Miller are right now giggling like schoolgirls at the increased number of protests and your increased outrage. Ever stop to wonder why that is?

What are they protesting?
The police
The Pledge of Allegiance
The National Anthem
Statues of all historical figures.
The existence of the founding fathers
The Constitution
White Privilege
A month devoted to social activism
The president

No Trump
No Wall
No USA at all

And that is what they really want.
It is not at all difficult to know exactly the statement they are trying to make but you people don't care about any of it until some black person gets uppity. It's how it's always been, a black man has to take a personal risk and do sometimes outrageous things to be heard in this country.
When they do outrageous things they suffer consequences. Kaepernick is using outrageous acts to overcome an inability to be a successful player.

The rest have seized on these arguments to wage a low level civil war which shows every sign of escalating. They want the country done, over, and will not stop until it is.
Every activist black person ever has been accused of the same shit and yet we are still here and they are still having to fight for the same justice you take for granted.
If you don't know by now it's only because you don't want to know and don't care. Not my job to educate you on an issue that has been ongoing for years now.
There's nothing a putz like you can 'educate' me on this issue.
I've been living it most of my adult life.
So shove it up your ass.

I don't give a damn why you brought it up. And you used NASCAR to push a stereotype. It doesn't matter who brought it up.

Right, you don't give a damn behind reason, you just have a point to make and you won't let information and facts get in your way.

in 50 counties

yada yada yada

interesting...

are you under the impression that only a conviction creates a criminal?

was Jack the Ripper a criminal?

He was never convicted

Rape is a criminal act.

if a rapist or murderer isn't caught, and convicted, does that mean he isn't a criminal?

Who is Jack the Ripper? He was never identified. So, kind of a poor example.

Did Trump ever break the law?

poor example?

He's an excellent example to prove you wrong.

the man, who ever he was, committed murder after murder, and by YOUR standard, because he wasn't caught and convicted, he is 'not' a criminal.

Trump?

he probably broke the law.

start a petition to get him into court to 'convict' him of his crimes.

By YOUR standard, he's not a criminal til that happens

Obstructing justice and destroying emails?

Lawsuits show that Donald Trump's companies regularly delete emails and other records
Since when has Trump's private companies become part of the public domain?
You're just dreaming up crimes out of thin air.
Hillary destroyed Official Government records.

So shove it up your ass.
LOL Why did you ask then troll?

imrs.php
I see overt racism.

"Anti-American politically-correct assholes like those who pimp paid patriotism by paying taxpayer money to the NFL so they'll inject jingoism into a football game?

Yes indeed, they should pay the price for that. That's not only prostitution, it's prostitution on my dime.
Good point. The players are all prostituting themselves for wealth and fame.
I'm sorry, but I can't respect their positions for that very reason.

Yeah like JJ Watt. A real whore.

J.J. Watt wanted to raise $200K for Houston relief. He topped $37 million

And Connor Barwin. Another whore.

The War on Drugs will headline Connor Barwin's benefit at the Dell Music Center in September

And Cam Newton. Definition of whore.

Cam Newton Foundation | Every 1 Matters | Cam Newton Foundation

Right, you don't give a damn behind reason, you just have a point to make and you won't let information and facts get in your way.
That seems to have been your position all along.

in 50 counties

yada yada yada

It is convincing that Clinton won in highly educated counties (more so than Obama who also won them) and Trump came out ahead in less educated counties. 100 counties is a good sample.

Also, this link had been posted by KIWIMAN127 you completely ignored.
A Wider Ideological Gap Between More and Less Educated Adults

4-22-2016_01.png

You somehow have confused me with someone believing polls.

IMO, the majority of them are cherry picking people/places to poll, all of them slant the questions being asked.

a poll reinforces the pollsters opinion, and shares little with facts.

Oh, I see, then you should just say "I have nothing to bring to the table" and let it go.

nothing but an honest view of the propaganda you parrot.

No, it's an ignorant view.
ignorance is swallowing the pablum without thought

in 50 counties

yada yada yada

interesting...

He was never convicted

Rape is a criminal act.

if a rapist or murderer isn't caught, and convicted, does that mean he isn't a criminal?

poor example?

the man, who ever he was, committed murder after murder, and by YOUR standard, because he wasn't caught and convicted, he is 'not' a criminal.

Trump?

So, Trump is a criminal is what you're saying?

So shove it up your ass.
LOL Why did you ask then troll?
I asked you what justice and you can't answer it.....because you have nothing.

interesting...

He was never convicted

Rape is a criminal act.

poor example?

Trump?

So, Trump is a criminal is what you're saying?
No.
You must have a reading deficiency.

Forum List

Back