If you love America stay home

I didn't throw around any stereotypes. I'm not the one who brought up NASCAR.
Bowling and NASCAR....two stereotypes.

I brought up bowling because of low ratings. I bowl myself. NASCAR, I didn't bring up.

You're batting a thousand, camp.
I don't give a damn why you brought it up. And you used NASCAR to push a stereotype. It doesn't matter who brought it up.
All of this winning you're doing is only in your mind.

Right, you don't give a damn behind reason, you just have a point to make and you won't let information and facts get in your way.
That seems to have been your position all along.

My position has and still is that you implied the protesting athletes are dumb and you stated that they didn't have college degrees to prove your point. I simply reminded you that Trump received the most votes by those without college degrees and then instead of countering that you decided to defend bowling and NASCAR for some strange reason.

In order to be a criminal you have to be convicted of something, but let's not let the details get in the way.
In order to be a criminal you have to be convicted of something, but let's not let the details get in the way.

interesting...

are you under the impression that only a conviction creates a criminal?

was Jack the Ripper a criminal?

He was never convicted

Rape is a criminal act.

if a rapist or murderer isn't caught, and convicted, does that mean he isn't a criminal?

Who is Jack the Ripper? He was never identified. So, kind of a poor example.

Did Trump ever break the law?

poor example?

He's an excellent example to prove you wrong.

the man, who ever he was, committed murder after murder, and by YOUR standard, because he wasn't caught and convicted, he is 'not' a criminal.

Trump?

he probably broke the law.

start a petition to get him into court to 'convict' him of his crimes.

By YOUR standard, he's not a criminal til that happens

So, Trump is a criminal is what you're saying?
No.
You must have a reading deficiency.
No, he's just a lying pos, like all of them.

They act like voting for criminals like Hillary and Obama makes them smarter.

interesting...

He was never convicted

Rape is a criminal act.

if a rapist or murderer isn't caught, and convicted, does that mean he isn't a criminal?

poor example?

the man, who ever he was, committed murder after murder, and by YOUR standard, because he wasn't caught and convicted, he is 'not' a criminal.

Trump?

Not by your standards

interesting...

He was never convicted

Rape is a criminal act.

poor example?

Trump?

No.

If Trump broke the law then he's a criminal.

Bowling and NASCAR....two stereotypes.

I brought up bowling because of low ratings. I bowl myself. NASCAR, I didn't bring up.

I don't give a damn why you brought it up. And you used NASCAR to push a stereotype. It doesn't matter who brought it up.

Right, you don't give a damn behind reason, you just have a point to make and you won't let information and facts get in your way.

My position has and still is that you implied the protesting athletes are dumb and you stated that they didn't have college degrees to prove your point. I simply reminded you that Trump received the most votes by those without college degrees and then instead of countering that you decided to defend bowling and NASCAR for some strange reason.
I implied that the protesting athletes were racists. I didn't question their intelligence. Anyone who went to college can't be a total idiot. I can't speak to their sense of right or wrong however.

interesting...

He was never convicted

Rape is a criminal act.

poor example?

Trump?

No.
No, he's just a lying pos, like all of them.

How did I lie? Be specific.

interesting...

He was never convicted

Rape is a criminal act.

poor example?

Trump?

Not by your standards

I never said he was a criminal, apparently you did.

interesting...

He was never convicted

Rape is a criminal act.

poor example?

Trump?

No.

I'm still waiting for you to produce evidence that he broke the law.
Either you or some other schmuck claimed that he erased some emails in his businesses or some stupid shit.

interesting...

He was never convicted

Rape is a criminal act.

poor example?

Trump?

Not by your standards

Make up your mind

Every activist black person ever has been accused of the same shit and yet we are still here and they are still having to fight for the same justice you take for granted.
What justice are they demanding here?
If you don't know by now it's only because you don't want to know and don't care. Not my job to educate you on an issue that has been ongoing for years now.
There's nothing a putz like you can 'educate' me on this issue.
I've been living it most of my adult life.
So shove it up your ass.
LOL Why did you ask then troll?
I asked you what justice and you can't answer it.....because you have nothing.
Whatever troll, educate your own self and quit asking me stupid questions.

I implied that the protesting athletes were racists. I didn't question their intelligence. Anyone who went to college can't be a total idiot. I can't speak to their sense of right or wrong however.

This is what you said:

Most of them don't have a degree.....so they'll be washing cars in a few months.
We can't have that.

Obviously you implied they are not intelligent. Please stop reinventing the past, not that I doubt you think they are racist but that's not what you posted, dingbat.

poor example?

Trump?

No.

I'm still waiting for you to produce evidence that he broke the law.
Either you or some other schmuck claimed that he erased some emails in his businesses or some stupid shit.

I already did, go find it.

poor example?

Trump?

Not by your standards

Make up your mind

I did, using your logic Trump is a criminal, why is that so hard for you?

Man conservatives are such delicate little pussies :lol:

It's the same pattern over and over and over and over.....

crybaby-truth.jpg

"Make them stop"
"They're fired"
"Stay home and don't watch"
"Anti-American"

we have so many turns of phrase for the same phenomenon.

Last edited:

This is what you said:

Most of them don't have a degree.....so they'll be washing cars in a few months.
We can't have that.

Obviously you implied they are not intelligent. Please stop reinventing the past, not that I doubt you think they are racist but that's not what you posted, dingbat.
Not exactly. You have to ask yourself, what skills do most of them have other than beating the shit out of each other on a gridiron?
If they never finished their degree program they have nothing other than menial labor jobs that they can do. You can't just walk into a firm and expect somebody to hire you just because you played a violent sport half of your life. You have to have experience....or a degree.

poor example?

Trump?

Not by your standards

Make up your mind

and using yours, he isn't until he gets convicted.

cute the way this has turned into a rant on Trump.

(No need to respond, I'm just going to laugh at your future efforts)

This is what you said:

We can't have that.

Not exactly. You have to ask yourself, what skills do most of them have other than beating the shit out of each other on a gridiron?
If they never finished their degree program they have nothing other than menial labor jobs that they can do. You can't just walk into a firm and expect somebody to hire you just because you played a violent sport half of your life. You have to have experience....or a degree.
Yeah. If they weren't football players they'd be... math professors or something.

Ravens' John Urschel, 26, retiring from football after three seasons

This is what you said:

We can't have that.

If they never finished their degree program they have nothing other than menial labor jobs that they can do. You can't just walk into a firm and expect somebody to hire you just because you played a violent sport half of your life. You have to have experience.

Wait a second. I thought you were changing your story and claiming they were racists. Now, you're back to claiming they are stupid because for one reason many don't have a college degree.

I think you need to sit back and reflect on what exactly your point is because you appear to be changing it to fit whatever debate you think you are having.

Sheesh, consistency....get some.

Not by your standards

Make up your mind

and using yours, he isn't until he gets convicted.

cute the way this has turned into a rant on Trump.

(No need to respond, I'm just going to laugh at your future efforts)

I didn't say Trump is a criminal. You did.

If you love America stay home and let these NFL and NBA spoiled mindless fools have to go out and get a real job. Most are not mentally capable of handling the higher paying jobs but they should be capable of doing manual labor if they are closely supervised. I will be watching and going to college games. I will not ever go to a NFL or NBA game again as long as this foolishness is going on. If I hear of any company that buys a TV ad for one of these games I will boycott that product and I hope others will do the same. I am just one but I am sure there are many more of us.
Let's stay home because the President tells us to do so? Because no more than ten NFL players protested? Seems like you and the President are giving the protests exactly what they want. Attention. Another course of action is to ignore them and they will dry up and blow away. You are free to boycott but I think it's kind of playing into the hands of the President's Outrage Machine. And the protesting players, of which there will be many more today. And the President will love it.
Yeah if all patriotic Americans boycott them. They will get what they don't want. A real working man's job.

Forum List

Back