The Constitution
White Privilege
A month devoted to social activism
The president

No Trump
No Wall
No USA at all

And that is what they really want.
If they want that so badly maybe they should move to another country they can appreciate.

If you love America stay home and let these NFL and NBA spoiled mindless fools have to go out and get a real job. Most are not mentally capable of handling the higher paying jobs but they should be capable of doing manual labor if they are closely supervised. I will be watching and going to college games. I will not ever go to a NFL or NBA game again as long as this foolishness is going on. If I hear of any company that buys a TV ad for one of these games I will boycott that product and I hope others will do the same. I am just one but I am sure there are many more of us.
Most of them don't have a degree.....so they'll be washing cars in a few months.
We can't have that.

I thought it was the majority of Trump supporters who didn't have a college degree.

A silly statement since the majority of Hillary supports don't have a degree either.

Who did all those uneducated blacks and Latinos vote for, eh?

I'm not the one insulting the intelligence of those without a college degree. I've merely pointed out to the guy that is insulting them that more people without a degree voted for Trump. Deal with it however you want to.

President Trump won the majority of white people with a degree as well as the ones without a degree. Hillary managed to squeak out 51% of white women with degrees, but whites as a whole with or without a degree overwhelmingly supported Trump.

No amount of monkey math and cherry picking districts is going to change that.

If you love America stay home and let these NFL and NBA spoiled mindless fools have to go out and get a real job. Most are not mentally capable of handling the higher paying jobs but they should be capable of doing manual labor if they are closely supervised. I will be watching and going to college games. I will not ever go to a NFL or NBA game again as long as this foolishness is going on. If I hear of any company that buys a TV ad for one of these games I will boycott that product and I hope others will do the same. I am just one but I am sure there are many more of us.
Most of them don't have a degree.....so they'll be washing cars in a few months.
We can't have that.

I thought it was the majority of Trump supporters who didn't have a college degree.

A silly statement since the majority of Hillary supports don't have a degree either.

I'm not the one insulting the intelligence of those without a college degree. I've merely pointed out to the guy that is insulting them that more people without a degree voted for Trump. Deal with it however you want to.

President Trump won the majority of white people with a degree as well as the ones without a degree. Hillary managed to squeak out 51% of white women with degrees, but whites as a whole with or without a degree overwhelmingly supported Trump.

And? My point wasn't about how races voted, it was about all Americans and how they voted by education level. Hillary won those with a college degree. I brought this up because some slack jawed moron thought it was a good idea to insult those without a college degree. See how that works?

We can't have that.

And? My point wasn't about how races voted, it was about all Americans and how they voted by education level. Hillary won those with a college degree. I brought this up because some slack jawed moron thought it was a good idea to insult those without a college degree. See how that works?
Nope.

What are they protesting?
The police
The Pledge of Allegiance
The National Anthem
Statues of all historical figures.
The existence of the founding fathers
The Constitution
White Privilege
A month devoted to social activism
The president

No Trump
No Wall
No USA at all

And that is what they really want.
It is not at all difficult to know exactly the statement they are trying to make but you people don't care about any of it until some black person gets uppity. It's how it's always been, a black man has to take a personal risk and do sometimes outrageous things to be heard in this country.

We can't have that.

in 50 counties

and people n 50 counties with degrees voted for Hillary

and people in 50 counties voted for...

yada yada yada

not a convincing argument, considering the pollster

You still have bowling at least.

We still have NASCAR, and none of them would be stupid enough to try such a protest. They'd be pulled out if the starting grid and black flagged for the race. Their sponsors would be gone before they got the car back on the hauler. Career over.

We can't have that.

in 50 counties

yada yada yada

They act like voting for criminals like Hillary and Obama makes them smarter.

You don't love this country if you embrace racism.

We still have NASCAR, and none of them would be stupid enough to try such a protest. They'd be pulled out if the starting grid and black flagged for the race. Their sponsors would be gone before they got the car back on the hauler. Career over.
Then again, they might welcome the interest if some drivers protested something. Anything.

Fox/FS1 ends its 2017 NASCAR season with yet another ratings low

Then again, they might welcome the interest if some drivers protested something. Anything.

It's not a tv sport. It's something you have to see in person to really appreciate. Similar to baseball. NASCAR makes its real money on butts in the seats, not the tv contract.

It's not a tv sport. It's something you have to see in person to really appreciate. Similar to baseball. NASCAR makes its real money on butts in the seats, not the tv contract.
So if it isn't a TV sport, why were the ratings much higher five years ago?

If you don't think that President Trump and Stephen Miller are clapping their hands together and giggling like schoolgirls at seeing this photo this am, you don't know what is happening.

imrs.php

We can't have that.

Vast majority of High School drop outs voted for Hillary....but then this doesn't have anything to do with these fools protesting my country.

We can't have that.

in 50 counties

yada yada yada

It is convincing that Clinton won in highly educated counties (more so than Obama who also won them) and Trump came out ahead in less educated counties. 100 counties is a good sample.

Also, this link had been posted by KIWIMAN127 you completely ignored.
A Wider Ideological Gap Between More and Less Educated Adults

4-22-2016_01.png

Those NASCAR crash-dummies are probably stupid enough to sign contracts that restrict their speech.

There you go, you have bowling and NASCAR.

There you go, you have bowling and NASCAR.
there you go....throwing around false stereotypes like your average bigot.

If you don't think that President Trump and Stephen Miller are clapping their hands together and giggling like schoolgirls at seeing this photo this am, you don't know what is happening.

imrs.php
I see overt racism.

Forum List

Back