If you love America stay home

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
If you love America stay home and let these NFL and NBA spoiled mindless fools have to go out and get a real job. Most are not mentally capable of handling the higher paying jobs but they should be capable of doing manual labor if they are closely supervised. I will be watching and going to college games. I will not ever go to a NFL or NBA game again as long as this foolishness is going on. If I hear of any company that buys a TV ad for one of these games I will boycott that product and I hope others will do the same. I am just one but I am sure there are many more of us.

If you love America stay home and let these NFL and NBA spoiled mindless fools have to go out and get a real job. Most are not mentally capable of handling the higher paying jobs but they should be capable of doing manual labor if they are closely supervised. I will be watching and going to college games. I will not ever go to a NFL or NBA game again as long as this foolishness is going on. If I hear of any company that buys a TV ad for one of these games I will boycott that product and I hope others will do the same. I am just one but I am sure there are many more of us.

I guess you're going to have to boycott MLB as well.

MLB's First Player Just Took A Knee During The National Anthem | HuffPost

You still have bowling at least.

Let's stay home because the President tells us to do so? Because no more than ten NFL players protested? Seems like you and the President are giving the protests exactly what they want. Attention. Another course of action is to ignore them and they will dry up and blow away. You are free to boycott but I think it's kind of playing into the hands of the President's Outrage Machine. And the protesting players, of which there will be many more today. And the President will love it.

Most of them don't have a degree.....so they'll be washing cars in a few months.
We can't have that.

Most of them don't have a degree.....so they'll be washing cars in a few months.
We can't have that.

I thought it was the majority of Trump supporters who didn't have a college degree.

We can't have that.

I thought it was the majority of Trump supporters who didn't have a college degree.
No.....Democrats.
Democrats get most of their support from minorities. Many are unemployed.
Many of them that have degrees are unemployed.

We can't have that.

You were told that. Thought had very little to do with it.

Haven't watched any football since LAST YEAR. I was done with these anti American black ass clowns when they started pissing on my flag and national anthem.

I wouldn't watch any NFL now if they paid ME.

What "foolishness" is that?

We can't have that.

No.....Democrats.
Democrats get most of their support from minorities. Many are unemployed.
Many of them that have degrees are unemployed.

Sorry, if you want to insult people without a college degree then you are insulting Trump supporters.

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump

Haven't watched any football since LAST YEAR. I was done with these anti American black ass clowns when they started pissing on my flag and national anthem.

America is getting fed up with Blacks. 13% of the population that commits 50% of the violent crimes. Compared to Blacks in Africa they really have a decent life. The only way you can get rich there is by becoming a warlord and murdering other tribes.

Ah, if you "love America" then you want to stay home and make sure people know that protesting is not American? Right? No First Amendment, in fact a good American pulls down their underwear and fucks the first amendment so fucking hard that their dick is bright red from their patriotic fucking blood pouring out everywhere.

Ah, if you "love America" then you want to stay home and make sure people know that protesting is not American? Right? No First Amendment, in fact a good American pulls down their underwear and fucks the first amendment so fucking hard that their dick is bright red from their patriotic fucking blood pouring out everywhere.
They should be protesting on THEIR OWN TIME. They're being paid to PLAY A GAME, not shove their anti American bull shit in the PAYING FANS FACE.

What part about that don't you fucking IDIOT leftists get?

America is getting fed up with Blacks. 13% of the population that commits 50% of the violent crimes. Compared to Blacks in Africa they really have a decent life. The only way you can get rich there is by becoming a warlord and murdering other tribes.

And for how long do you think blacks have been fed up with whites? During slavery? During segregation? No, you think they actually liked it.

I pretty much hate football so boycott the fuck out of that bullshit.

They should be protesting on THEIR OWN TIME. They're being paid to PLAY A GAME, not shove their anti American bull shit in the PAYING FANS FACE.

What part about that don't you fucking IDIOT leftists get?

Oh, snowflake, don't take it so personally.

We can't have that.

A truism.
A Wider Ideological Gap Between More and Less Educated Adults
Uneducated posts like mudwhistle's, are excellent examples.
No wonder the GOP tries so hard to make it very tough, for those who come from families that are middle class or poor lower income, so financially tough to go to college. Just look at their historic activity towards government grants and student loans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back