If you get one of these on your Car in Denver...

Fine by me.

It doesn't change the FACT that you're ripping off material from a dead, left-wing liberal.

And the FACT that that chaps your ass is :lol: fucking funny!

:)

peace...

Carlin said what I credited him with. That is indeed a FACT.

And you ripped it off.

No go cry to Liability about it. :lol:

And you ripped it off.

What I said:

09-18-2009-poorly.jpg

You Park like a Dick...

And not just an Average Bad Parker, but the Kind that Searches out Cars to Park Next to, when there are TONS of Open Spots, and then Park right the Fuck on Top of that Car to the point that it's almost, and sometimes Impossible to get into your Car.

We are the UnPaid Parking Police in D-Town... You will Know us if you Park like and Asshole.

About a Dozen People here in Denver are Part of this Movement...

If only there was a way to Tag Cock-Blockers in the Left Lane.

peace...

What you said...

Another George Carlin rip-off. Well, if you're gonna rip somebody off, might as well be the best. :)

I then Questioned it, and you Supplied this:

You drive like old people fuck, slow and sloppy.

You're an Asshat, Mani...

peace...

And then some!

But at least when I rip someone off I'm honest about it. :lol:

Again... You are a Liar... Documentably:

And you ripped it off.

What I said:

09-18-2009-poorly.jpg

You Park like a Dick...

And not just an Average Bad Parker, but the Kind that Searches out Cars to Park Next to, when there are TONS of Open Spots, and then Park right the Fuck on Top of that Car to the point that it's almost, and sometimes Impossible to get into your Car.

We are the UnPaid Parking Police in D-Town... You will Know us if you Park like and Asshole.

About a Dozen People here in Denver are Part of this Movement...

If only there was a way to Tag Cock-Blockers in the Left Lane.

peace...

What you said...

Another George Carlin rip-off. Well, if you're gonna rip somebody off, might as well be the best. :)

I then Questioned it, and you Supplied this:

You drive like old people fuck, slow and sloppy.

You're an Asshat, Mani...

peace...

psst. Just because you didn't quote Carlin verbatim, doesn't mean you didn't rip him off.

Retard! :lol:

I bet you didn't think Vanilla Ice ripped off Under Pressure either. :rofl:

psst. Just because you didn't quote Carlin verbatim, doesn't mean you didn't rip him off.

Retard! :lol:

I bet you didn't think Vanilla Ice ripped off Under Pressure either. :rofl:

Ice Clearly did... Just as Clearly as you are an Ass... But then again, that's why you have the Flame Zone Named after you, isn't it.

You are a Liar, and the Sad thing is, you Appear Proud of it.

peace...

You are an even bigger liar, and you deny it.

So how does Carlin's ass taste anyway? Do you find it as tasty as you do Liability's? :lol:

Hey Mani, didn't you notice their tagline? "og pajamahidin".

Means he's an "original gangsta" which means no brain, likes to act tough, and could probably get beat up by Orville Redenbacher.

The "pajama hidin" is because they are ashamed of their Spiderman underoo pj's, which is why they hide them.

Means he's an "original gangsta" which means no brain, likes to act tough, and could probably get beat up by Orville Redenbacher.

The "pajama hidin" is because they are ashamed of their Spiderman underoo pj's, which is why they hide them.

You Believe he Needed Help... And you were Correct.

Better PM someone else, because you are Failing Miserably. :clap2:

peace...

:lol:

:lol:

^Kennedy Stewardess in that Trio...

peace...

So Underoo Boy........wanna explain exactly what I'm failing at?

You are Failing to Assist a Liar by Attempting to Bait me into a Food Fight as a Distraction...

He's still a Liar, and you are Simply a Stooge for him.

peace...

First off......where the fuck is the chow?

Second.......I don't need to assist Mani, he's a big boy and been a member of this board a lot longer than me.

As far as Mani being a liar or not? Well.........ever since I've been on these boards (which is longer than you), I've not noticed Mani to be much of a liar.

You on the other hand..........

As far as "assistance"? Nope, wrong again Malcontented Underoo Boy, whenever I see an asshole like you farting into the air? I like to whip out a cork and a hammer to stop the flatulence.

Try again Spideroo.

First off......where the fuck is the chow?

Second.......I don't need to assist Mani, he's a big boy and been a member of this board a lot longer than me.

As far as Mani being a liar or not? Well.........ever since I've been on these boards (which is longer than you), I've not noticed Mani to be much of a liar.

You on the other hand..........

As far as "assistance"? Nope, wrong again Malcontented Underoo Boy, whenever I see an asshole like you farting into the air? I like to whip out a cork and a hammer to stop the flatulence.

Try again Spideroo.

Why so Angry, Kiddo?... :lol:

peace...

Still not quite as angry as you were malfeasant to find out your super clever little quip is a rip off of a well known liberal comic. :lol:

Perhaps you should go listen to the whole bit.

It's an obvious rip-off. But hey, I'm not criticizing you for it, everyone does it. And like I said, I commend you for at least ripping off the best.

I can Assure, not like you are Honest enough to Concede that this even a Possibility, that my Cards were not and are not a Rip Off of a Carlin Routine...

But then again, I'm Taking you Seriosly again, and I should just Dismiss you as the Troll who has the Flame Zone Named after him.

My Bad.

peace...
Denial isnt just a river in Egypt

Forum List

Back