If you get one of these on your Car in Denver...

Y'know... Y'all wouldn't have this problem if you weren't too fucking lazy to just *walk* from a parking space to wherever the hell you're going.

But no.. You'll spend 45 fucking minutes circling, and waiting for a parking space "up front" when there's one 6 fucking spots away.

tha malfeasant said:
... Plagiarism ...

:lol:

I didn't say you plagiarized it shit-for-brains. I said you ripped it off.

I see your understanding of plagiarism is no better than your understanding of slander.

But do continue to fail. It sure is fun to watch. :rofl:

09-18-2009-poorly.jpg

You Park like a Dick...

And not just an Average Bad Parker, but the Kind that Searches out Cars to Park Next to, when there are TONS of Open Spots, and then Park right the Fuck on Top of that Car to the point that it's almost, and sometimes Impossible to get into your Car.

We are the UnPaid Parking Police in D-Town... You will Know us if you Park like and Asshole.

About a Dozen People here in Denver are Part of this Movement...

If only there was a way to Tag Cock-Blockers in the Left Lane.

:)

peace...

Paint balls. quiet..effective..fun

We were at a Community Meeting about Taggers and Gang-bangers in my Hood a few years ago with some Elected and 5-0, and I Suggested that we Perch on our Roofs and do just that to Taggers...

Literally, the Westy Cop who Responded said, I'm not Suggesting that... Just don't get caught"...

Needless to say ALL of the People in the Room Chuckled.

peace...

tha malfeasant said:
... Plagiarism ...

I see your understanding of plagiarism is no better than your understanding of slander.

Ripping Off someone Elses Words and Claiming them as your Own is just that...

Your Inability to Understand that I Clearly did NOT Rip Carlin Off is either Based in your Ignorance of the Language or your Abject Asshole Dishonesty...

MeThinks it's the Latter... As your "Rise" Comment earlier Dictated.

I am just seeing how long you can be an Asshole...

I will Outlast you, but go ahead and Continue.

peace...

I think for your next flier you should do something comparing football to baseball.

That'd be super original. :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
tha malfeasant said:
... Plagiarism ...

Your Inability to Understand that I Clearly did NOT Rip Carlin Off is either Based in your Ignorance of the Language or your Abject Asshole Dishonesty...

peace...

Do you realize your random capital letters makes you look like a screeching harpy?

peace...

Do you realize your random capital letters makes you look like a screeching harpy?

Along with MANY other things, I Provide them as an Out for Weak Minded Fucks...

You're Welcome.

peace...

peace...

You're Welcome.

peace...

You mean you leave them because you're too cheap to spend $10 on a new keyboard, and even if you did, you'd be far too ignorant to get it hooked up.

You're Welcome.

peace...

You mean you leave them because you're too cheap to spend $10 on a new keyboard, and even if you did, you'd be far too ignorant to get it hooked up.

A "New" $10 Keyboard would do what to my Deliberate Capitalization?...

peace...

You're Welcome.

peace...

peace...

Nice try Captain Schmuckpants.. You've already admitted it's not deliberate, and that it's random due to a faulty keyboard.

That's Adorable...

Does it Anger you that I don't have many HomoThreads here?...

peace...
Do you save the Homo threads for Hannity?

Nope... Don't do them there at all... Used to...

But they were Never more than 1 in 25 or so of the Threads I Created...

Small-minded Fucks like yourself who Claim to Care about Homosexuals yet Use their Deviant Lifestyle as a Weapon Against others in Debate when you are Failing, stopped being Entertaining some time ago.

I can see by your 3 Responses in a row to 3 of my Threads that I am all Up inside of that Vacant Dome of yours... :clap2:

peace...

after years of trying to prove Gays are a threat to society ..you well has run dry
I respond to you because I have never seen such a pathetic attempt to make yourself feel like people actually like you.It amuses me.
Why the fuck else would anyone care how many visitors they have or invite so many people to be their friend Obviously you need to fill a void for real friends that you do not have in your pathetic excuse for a real life off internet message boards

Last edited:

09-18-2009-poorly.jpg

You Park like a Dick...

And not just an Average Bad Parker, but the Kind that Searches out Cars to Park Next to, when there are TONS of Open Spots, and then Park right the Fuck on Top of that Car to the point that it's almost, and sometimes Impossible to get into your Car.

We are the UnPaid Parking Police in D-Town... You will Know us if you Park like and Asshole.

About a Dozen People here in Denver are Part of this Movement...

If only there was a way to Tag Cock-Blockers in the Left Lane.

peace...

We were at a Community Meeting about Taggers and Gang-bangers in my Hood a few years ago with some Elected and 5-0, and I Suggested that we Perch on our Roofs and do just that to Taggers...

Literally, the Westy Cop who Responded said, I'm not Suggesting that... Just don't get caught"...

peace...
^ ^
Here we have Mals pathetic attempt to prove he has street cred

You're Welcome.

peace...

that 10 bucks adds up when he spends his days jerking off on his laptop

peace...
^ ^

Boil bunnies much? :eusa_whistle:

peace...

Nice try Captain Schmuckpants.. You've already admitted it's not deliberate, and that it's random due to a faulty keyboard.

Wow... The USMB Fuckstains are in Full Peckerhead Mode today... :clap2:

peace...

peace...
^ ^

Um... Yeah.

peace...

Maybe next time you'll rip off a conservative comic...

Oh wait, there aren't any. :lol:

As to your Ignorance of Carlin:

"No. First of all, I'm not liberal. I'm just about (being) anti-United States."

Don't be Ignorant... It makes the Baby Jesus Cry, Mani.

peace...

Why is Mal so defensive when it comes to his ripping off of George Carlin?

Oh, I am just seeing how long you all are going to Service each other on this Thread of Mine...

I will Outlast you ALL...

But Please, Continue... As you Know, I Enjoy your Obsessing on me. :clap2:

peace...

Forum List

Back