If you get one of these on your Car in Denver...

A "New" $10 Keyboard would do what to my Deliberate Capitalization?...

:)

peace...

Nice try Captain Schmuckpants.. You've already admitted it's not deliberate, and that it's random due to a faulty keyboard.

Wow... The USMB Fuckstains are in Full Peckerhead Mode today... :clap2:

peace...

You're a liar, and we're being peckerheads for calling you on it?

Eh. You don't like it, hit the fucking road, Dudley.

as to your ignorance of carlin:

"no. First of all, i'm not liberal. I'm just about (being) anti-united states."

don't be ignorant... It makes the baby jesus cry, mani.

peace...

why is mal so defensive when it comes to his ripping off of george carlin?

oh, i am just seeing how long you all are going to service each other on this thread of mine...

I will outlast you all...

But please, continue... As you know, i enjoy your obsessing on me. :clap2:

peace...

THREAD OF MINE ?? No mal its not yours asshole..... Its only yours if its on your piece of shit website you created

Nice try Captain Schmuckpants.. You've already admitted it's not deliberate, and that it's random due to a faulty keyboard.

peace...

Calling someone a Liar and Illustrating it are (2) Entirely Different things, Fuckchop... You have not only Failed at Illustrating your Documentably False Assertion Against me to be True, but you are also a Useless Douchebag.

Stop Fucking your Cat... It's Cruel.

peace...

why is mal so defensive when it comes to his ripping off of george carlin?

oh, i am just seeing how long you all are going to service each other on this thread of mine...

peace...

THREAD OF MINE ?? No mal its not yours asshole..... Its only yours if its on your piece of shit website you created

Yep... Mine... And like other one's that (I) have Created, you are on this one Obsessing on me...

You Sad little Stain of a "Human".

What's even More Pathetic about you, is that this is NOT the only Message Board you have Obessed on me on...

Jesus, Silty... You Suck.

peace...

peace...

Calling someone a Liar and Illustrating it are (2) Entirely Different things, Fuckchop... You have not only Failed at Illustrating your Documentably False Assertion Against me to be True, but you are also a Useless Douchebag.

peace...

If you think I'm going through almost 3000 posts of your useless drivel to find the *one* post wherein you indicated that your typing wasn't deliberate, but due to a faulty keyboard, you're on crack. I simply don't give a shit if you choose to look the ranting fool. I merely felt like pointing out the obvious to watch your predictable reaction, Puppet.

peace...

If you think I'm going through almost 3000 posts of your useless drivel to find the *one* post wherein you indicated that your typing wasn't deliberate, but due to a faulty keyboard, you're on crack. I simply don't give a shit if you choose to look the ranting fool. I merely felt like pointing out the obvious to watch your predictable reaction, Puppet.

Your Ability to Waste so MUCH Bandwidth Lying, is Amazing...

peace...

peace...

Yep... Mine... And like other one's that (I) have Created, you are on this one Obsessing on me...

What's even More Pathetic about you, is that this is NOT the only Message Board you have Obessed on me on...

peace...

If it was yours you could control it .You could ban me and anyone from it But its not YOURS you little shit You have no control anything
BTW YOU STUPID DUMB FUCK .......... Whats a VISTOR ?

Last edited:

peace...

If it was yours you could control it .You could ban me and anyone from it But its not YOURS you little shit You have no control anything
BTW YOU STUPID DUMB FUCK .......... Whats a VISTOR ?

It only became because of me, you Cranky little Twat... Go get that Sand out of your Vagina before you Continue Addressing me... You Sound like you have Marbles in your Mouth.

peace...

peace...

If it weren't deliberate the upperCaSe leTters woUld appEar ranDomly. :lol:

peace...

Pis is Testing the Limits of Absurdity with his Lying...

Pis Test... :lol:

peace...

peace...
She's mopped the floor with you. You've shown yourself to be nothing but an intellectual lightweight incapable of critical thinking...or even incapable of being anything but a parrot for right wing talking heads.

peace...
She's mopped the floor with you. You've shown yourself to be nothing but an intellectual lightweight incapable of critical thinking...or even incapable of being anything but a parrot for right wing talking heads.

Still Cranky that you are getting Worked in your Baby Jesus Thread, eh?... :clap2:

Go back to which ever Lap you will Sit in Today and Wait for your Instructions...

You are Boring me.

Send Pis back in, HE'S Great!

peace...

peace...

He's also demonstrated that the right doesn't just rip-off liberal musicians, they rip of liberal comedians too. :lol:

peace...

He's also demonstrated that the right doesn't just rip-off liberal musicians, they rip of liberal comedians too. :lol:

Speak of the Devil...

peace...

devil.gif

Hey Underoo Coward, you shoulda been a blowjob and your momma should have swallowed.

If your head goes any farther up your ass, you're gonna need a plexiglass chest.

yep... Mine... And like other one's that (i) have created, you are on this one obsessing on me...

You sad little stain of a "human".

What's even more pathetic about you, is that this is not the only message board you have obessed on me on...

Jesus, silty... You suck.

peace...

if it was yours you could control it .you could ban me and anyone from it but its not yours you little shit you have no control anything
btw you stupid dumb fuck .......... Whats a vistor ?

it only became because of me, you cranky little twat... Go get that sand out of your vagina before you continue addressing me... You sound like you have marbles in your mouth.

peace...

because no one else gives a flying fuck about your 2 bit bumper stickers................ So go fuck off
ill post In fucking thread i feel like posting in and you can take your bumper stickers and shove them up your WELL LUBED ass or better let let your boss do it

Last edited:
if it was yours you could control it .you could ban me and anyone from it but its not yours you little shit you have no control anything
btw you stupid dumb fuck .......... Whats a vistor ?

it only became because of me, you cranky little twat... Go get that sand out of your vagina before you continue addressing me... You sound like you have marbles in your mouth.

peace...

because no one else gives a flying fuck about your 2 bit bumper stickers................ So go fuck off
ill post In fucking thread i feel like posting in and you can take your bumper stickers and shove them up your WELL LUBED ass or better let let your boss do it

Give me a Hug before you Cry so Hard you Hurt yourself, Kiddo!.... :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back