If you get one of these on your Car in Denver...

Clinton was President when I started this Program... ;)

:)

peace...

You make bumper stickers in your basement and call it a program?

Those are NOT Bumper Stickers... And that would be Vandalism... I make Bumperstickers Utilizing a Number of Printers at my Work, including a $200,000 Printer... I give Stickers away about things that Entertain me or Motivate me. Been doing it for years.

09-05-2009-obama-stickers.jpg

^The latest...

09-12-2009-mishy-dc-stick-s.jpg

One of them that made it to the DC Rally on the 12th that had Dozens and Dozens of People there... ;)

09-17-2009-reconstickers.jpg

^Many of the LibRejects here's Favorite Person's Collection of my Stickers...

Just some Examples...

These are nothing more than pieces of Paper about Business Card Size printed with Biodegradable Hemp Ink and Slid under the Wiper of the Guilty...

Harmless Fun... Entertains me and Keeps me from Kicking their Door in... Since the Video SurvAge I don't Tend to do the Guilty the Justice they Deserve for Parking like Assholes...

Not that I ever did... ;)

peace...

Mis-using company equipment and funds WOW

Last edited:
You make bumper stickers in your basement and call it a program?

Those are NOT Bumper Stickers... And that would be Vandalism... I make Bumperstickers Utilizing a Number of Printers at my Work, including a $200,000 Printer... I give Stickers away about things that Entertain me or Motivate me. Been doing it for years.

^The latest...

One of them that made it to the DC Rally on the 12th that had Dozens and Dozens of People there... ;)

Just some Examples...

These are nothing more than pieces of Paper about Business Card Size printed with Biodegradable Hemp Ink and Slid under the Wiper of the Guilty...

Harmless Fun... Entertains me and Keeps me from Kicking their Door in... Since the Video SurvAge I don't Tend to do the Guilty the Justice they Deserve for Parking like Assholes...

peace...

Define "Mis-using"... The Owner of my Company has the NO OBAMA CARE one on her Car... She asked me to make them.

My Boss was the one who made Recon's "american arrogant" stickers...

Try again.

peace...

^The latest...

Just some Examples...

peace...

Define "Mis-using"... The Owner of my Company has the NO OBAMA CARE one on her Car... She asked me to make them.

Try again.

peace...

No wonder youre the first one at work in the morning
You kiss ass at work just like when you kiss the Mods ass on Hannity

Try again.

peace...

No wonder youre the first one at work in the morning
You kiss ass at work just like when you kiss the Mods ass on Hannity

Somebody's a Bitter little kid... :lol:

peace...

Hey.........in this day and age when people are unemployed and a little creative butt kissing will keep you employed?

Sometimes playing up to the boss isn't such a bad thing in small doses.

Hey.........in this day and age when people are unemployed and a little creative butt kissing will keep you employed?

If only... I've been in my Office for over 16 years...

I Enjoy what I do, and I am VERY Good at it...

3rd Recession and NO Worries...

peace...

peace...

If you do say so yourself .........................over and over and over and over:tongue:

peace...

If you do say so yourself .........................over and over and over and over:tongue:

Yes I do...

peace...

Perhaps you should go listen to the whole bit.

It's an obvious rip-off. But hey, I'm not criticizing you for it, everyone does it. And like I said, I commend you for at least ripping off the best.

Perhaps you should go listen to the whole bit.

It's an obvious rip-off. But hey, I'm not criticizing you for it, everyone does it. And like I said, I commend you for at least ripping off the best.

I can Assure, not like you are Honest enough to Concede that this even a Possibility, that my Cards were not and are not a Rip Off of a Carlin Routine...

But then again, I'm Taking you Seriosly again, and I should just Dismiss you as the Troll who has the Flame Zone Named after him.

My Bad.

peace...

Napalm and Silly Putty - Google Books

^Googled the basics of Mani's Post and that's what I got... Page 39.

It's amazing... Everyone Drives, and Everyone has been Frustrated behind someone in the Left Lane Cockblocking, or the way People Park...

Using Mani's Logic, that's an Unoriginal Concept because Carlin did a Routine about it...

Get me my Cards in Carlin's Words... Concept and Words...

You can't.

Carlin didn't do a Routine about putting Cards on People's Windows for Parking like your Mother Gives Head...

You are a Troll, Mani.

peace...

Forum List

Back