Stuff I can't find on the Internet

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
1. "Heavy Duty Judy" -- Frank Zappa version from "Shut Up N Play Yer Guitar"

2. Highlight of Dave Parker (Pirates- RF) from the 1979 All Star Game, which should be mandatory views for any aspiring outfielder.

Yeah I want to link to the album to put it in my Zappa thread. It is the best guitar solo ever recorded

This is the best guitar solo ever recorded! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wy9ZKg17Z4]YouTube - Lane, Hellborg, Sipe - Rice with the Angels (Wetlands, NYC. - 21st Oct 1996)[/ame]

Actually, the version on the album Personae is a little better IMO.

Frank....funny story....since you're a Zappa fan you should appreciate this. Back in 2001 I was having my first back surgery. Of course I was nervous as all get out laying there waiting for them to take me in to the OR. My doctor comes by talks for a minute reaches down pats me on the leg says that my anesthesiologist would be there shortly to introduce himself. I was laying there half in this world half out from the first happy shot they had given me when all of a sudden I look up into the face of Frank Zappa while he tells me "Hi, I'm the guy that's gonna put you to sleep". I was like WHOA..Hold the train!!!!" He looked just like Zappa. We laughed about that for days. While he wasn't the one that put me to sleep three weeks later when I had to go in to surgery again he did come and "sat in" so to speak. Said he got that a lot and always loved the look on people's faces when they realized that he was the one in charge of how deep they went under.

Frank....funny story....since you're a Zappa fan you should appreciate this. Back in 2001 I was having my first back surgery. Of course I was nervous as all get out laying there waiting for them to take me in to the OR. My doctor comes by talks for a minute reaches down pats me on the leg says that my anesthesiologist would be there shortly to introduce himself. I was laying there half in this world half out from the first happy shot they had given me when all of a sudden I look up into the face of Frank Zappa while he tells me "Hi, I'm the guy that's gonna put you to sleep". I was like WHOA..Hold the train!!!!" He looked just like Zappa. We laughed about that for days. While he wasn't the one that put me to sleep three weeks later when I had to go in to surgery again he did come and "sat in" so to speak. Said he got that a lot and always loved the look on people's faces when they realized that he was the one in charge of how deep they went under.

LOL! What a great experience!

I met my best friend Dan because my for home answering message I had "Sofa" BBYNHIYL playing while I said "Hello, we're not home...etc.

Dan was a contractor whom I never met before and when he heard the music his message was that he was a total fanatic, had a license plate "4Zappa" and literally saw every NY and NJ Zappa show

There are two people you never forget in life: your first lover and the person who introduced you to Frank Zappa's music

Here's one of Franks buddies.
I don't think they ever recorded together ???
Enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhQJE7AUdxI]YouTube - Robin Trower - Too Rolling Stoned - 1975[/ame]

This is the best guitar solo ever recorded! :)

YouTube - Lane, Hellborg, Sipe - Rice with the Angels (Wetlands, NYC. - 21st Oct 1996)

Actually, the version on the album Personae is a little better IMO.
Oh yeah? Well My Guitar Want's To Kill Your Mama!

[youtube]nmQYRcmUjfI&feature=related[/youtube]

I couldn't hear Via's solo and I'm like 99% certain that's Mike Keneally ("the best new guy Zappa ever had in the band") singing. Mike is the most underrated guitar player.musician on the planet.

Forum List

Back