If you get one of these on your Car in Denver...

Hey Mal I saw a lesbian got a ticket for jaywalking Did you want the link ?

That's Adorable...

Does it Anger you that I don't have many HomoThreads here?...

peace...
Do you save the Homo threads for Hannity?

Nope... Don't do them there at all... Used to...

But they were Never more than 1 in 25 or so of the Threads I Created...

Small-minded Fucks like yourself who Claim to Care about Homosexuals yet Use their Deviant Lifestyle as a Weapon Against others in Debate when you are Failing, stopped being Entertaining some time ago.

I can see by your 3 Responses in a row to 3 of my Threads that I am all Up inside of that Vacant Dome of yours... :clap2:

:)

peace...

You are an even bigger liar, and you deny it.

So how does Carlin's ass taste anyway? Do you find it as tasty as you do Liability's? :lol:

unmanlyfold is another odd little feller obsessed with licking and sucking ass.

It's probably because unmanlyfold has sucked ass so long, he no longer realizes that he is just advertising his own perverse proclivities.

You are an even bigger liar, and you deny it.

So how does Carlin's ass taste anyway? Do you find it as tasty as you do Liability's? :lol:

unmanlyfold is another odd little feller obsessed with licking and sucking ass.

It's probably because unmanlyfold has sucked ass so long, he no longer realizes that he is just advertising his own perverse proclivities.

Yer gonna make Mani Cry... :(

peace...

Don't worry Liarbilly, I was just having a little fun picking on your bitch malfeasant. I wasn't going to take his lunch money.

09-18-2009-poorly.jpg

You Park like a Dick...

And not just an Average Bad Parker, but the Kind that Searches out Cars to Park Next to, when there are TONS of Open Spots, and then Park right the Fuck on Top of that Car to the point that it's almost, and sometimes Impossible to get into your Car.

We are the UnPaid Parking Police in D-Town... You will Know us if you Park like and Asshole.

About a Dozen People here in Denver are Part of this Movement...

If only there was a way to Tag Cock-Blockers in the Left Lane.

peace...
Nice! This sounds like a George Carlin routine...a step up for you, usually it's Rush Limbaugh you quote almost verbatim.

Keep up the good work, one day you might have an original thought.

Clinton was President when I started this Program... ;)

peace...

Has your program been successful? Are people parking better since you've started this?

Or is the program just something that makes you feel good? I guess it is "littering with a purpose".

I never left it on anyone's windshield (Because I only had the one, and didn't want to give it up) , but I had a paper with Mickey Mouse giving the one finger salute:

Thanks for parking so close.
If I knew you were coming I'd have brought a fucking can opener.
Next time take the bus.

I had one of those, too.. Had a picture of Mickey Mouse whipping the bird.

Yep........Underoo Boy is a thug.

Stealing, hiding, and wearing jammies. Nice dude........still live with your mother as well I suppose?

09-18-2009-poorly.jpg

You Park like a Dick...

And not just an Average Bad Parker, but the Kind that Searches out Cars to Park Next to, when there are TONS of Open Spots, and then Park right the Fuck on Top of that Car to the point that it's almost, and sometimes Impossible to get into your Car.

We are the UnPaid Parking Police in D-Town... You will Know us if you Park like and Asshole.

About a Dozen People here in Denver are Part of this Movement...

If only there was a way to Tag Cock-Blockers in the Left Lane.

peace...

Paint balls. quiet..effective..fun

New Topics

Forum List

Back