If you get one of these on your Car in Denver...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

09-18-2009-poorly.jpg

You Park like a Dick...

And not just an Average Bad Parker, but the Kind that Searches out Cars to Park Next to, when there are TONS of Open Spots, and then Park right the Fuck on Top of that Car to the point that it's almost, and sometimes Impossible to get into your Car.

We are the UnPaid Parking Police in D-Town... You will Know us if you Park like and Asshole.

About a Dozen People here in Denver are Part of this Movement...

If only there was a way to Tag Cock-Blockers in the Left Lane.

:)

peace...

09-18-2009-poorly.jpg

You Park like a Dick...

And not just an Average Bad Parker, but the Kind that Searches out Cars to Park Next to, when there are TONS of Open Spots, and then Park right the Fuck on Top of that Car to the point that it's almost, and sometimes Impossible to get into your Car.

We are the UnPaid Parking Police in D-Town... You will Know us if you Park like and Asshole.

peace...

tha malcontent is taking Obama's suggestion about volunteering quite literally.

GO GET 'EM, TIGER! :thup:

09-18-2009-poorly.jpg

You Park like a Dick...

peace...

Clinton was President when I started this Program... ;)

peace...

09-18-2009-poorly.jpg

You Park like a Dick...

peace...
s7_618966_imageset_01

09-18-2009-poorly.jpg

You Park like a Dick...

peace...

peace...

Has your program been successful? Are people parking better since you've started this?

Or is the program just something that makes you feel good? I guess it is "littering with a purpose".

peace...

Has your program been successful? Are people parking better since you've started this?

Or is the program just something that makes you feel good? I guess it is "littering with a purpose".

It's Paper with Hemp Ink... Thin Paper... Paper comes from Wood... Wood is Trees... Dust to Dust...

peace...

09-18-2009-poorly.jpg

You Park like a Dick...

peace...

peace...

You make bumper stickers in your basement and call it a program?

peace...

I never left it on anyone's windshield (Because I only had the one, and didn't want to give it up) , but I had a paper with Mickey Mouse giving the one finger salute:

Thanks for parking so close.
If I knew you were coming I'd have brought a fucking can opener.
Next time take the bus.

Another George Carlin rip-off. Well, if you're gonna rip somebody off, might as well be the best. :)

Carlin stopped being funny right around the time he started taking himself so fucking seriously. Anarachist douchebag that he was.

I'll concede that he did go through a period where he seemed more bitter than funny. But he got funny again before he died. And regardless, he's still the best there ever was.

peace...

You make bumper stickers in your basement and call it a program?

Those are NOT Bumper Stickers... And that would be Vandalism... I make Bumperstickers Utilizing a Number of Printers at my Work, including a $200,000 Printer... I give Stickers away about things that Entertain me or Motivate me. Been doing it for years.

09-05-2009-obama-stickers.jpg

^The latest...

09-12-2009-mishy-dc-stick-s.jpg

One of them that made it to the DC Rally on the 12th that had Dozens and Dozens of People there... ;)

09-17-2009-reconstickers.jpg

^Many of the LibRejects here's Favorite Person's Collection of my Stickers...

Just some Examples...

These are nothing more than pieces of Paper about Business Card Size printed with Biodegradable Hemp Ink and Slid under the Wiper of the Guilty...

Harmless Fun... Entertains me and Keeps me from Kicking their Door in... Since the Video SurvAge I don't Tend to do the Guilty the Justice they Deserve for Parking like Assholes...

Not that I ever did... ;)

peace...

peace...

I never left it on anyone's windshield (Because I only had the one, and didn't want to give it up) , but I had a paper with Mickey Mouse giving the one finger salute:

Thanks for parking so close.
If I knew you were coming I'd have brought a fucking can opener.
Next time take the bus.

^One like that was my Inspiration... The Mickey and the Finger... Classic! :clap2:

peace...

I drive an '88 ford F150 3 speed auto straight 6. AKA "The Beast".

Anyone parks too closely to me I'm going to accidentally open my door with more force than normal. Oops. My bad.

Forum List

Back