"If You Are Not a Liberal at 25....

I dunno, these guys look a bit over 25....

rossiter.jpg

It's prolly those threads. They gotta update to Made in Bangladesh.

Churchill never said that

Shhhhh..... Political Spice lives in her own world of fake quotes and alternative facts.

But all the rightwing blogs attribute it to Churchill .....they are usually so trustworthy

"The next Republican President has not been born yet."
- Rightwinger 2016

He hasn't

Cute, but the reality is Trump was a Republican when elected. You may be confusing Republicans with conservatives. They are quite different animals. I respect conservatives and I respect liberals. I have no tolerance for democrats and republicans.

Shhhhh..... Political Spice lives in her own world of fake quotes and alternative facts.

But all the rightwing blogs attribute it to Churchill .....they are usually so trustworthy

- Rightwinger 2016

He hasn't

Cute, but the reality is Trump was a Republican when elected. You may be confusing Republicans with conservatives. They are quite different animals. I respect conservatives and I respect liberals. I have no tolerance for democrats and republicans.

Maybe this will help you....

"The next Republican President hasn't been born yet" Attributed to Winston Churchill

..... You Have No Heart.
If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain."

Attributed to Churchill

Cherrypicked fake quote.

And one that has worn many a hat for perfidious pundits of the past.... "attributed" with myriad movable nouns to Disraeli, the NEA, Bennet Cerf, Georges Clemenceau, George Bernard Shaw, King Oscar II of Sweden, Victor Hugo, and Anselme Polycarpe Batbie.

The oldest known version:

M. Batbie, dans une lettre trop célèbre, citait un jour, pour expliquer ses variations personnelles et bizarres, ce paradoxe de Burke: « Celui qui n’est pas républicain à vingt ans fait douter de la générosité de son âme; mais celui qui, après trente ans, persévère, fait douter de la rectitude de son esprit. »​

(Mr. Batbie, in a much-celebrated letter, one day addressed Burke's paradox with this explanation of his weird personal inconsistencies: He who is not a republican at twenty compels one to doubt the generosity of his soul; but he who, after thirty, persists, compels one to doubt the soundness of his spirit.)
That's from 1875. Pretty damn precocious this Churchill guy, already writing books (in French) before he was one year old.

Last edited:

- Rightwinger 2016

He hasn't

I think the point is unless you have everyone's interests in mind, you can't be a Republican and be elected.
Democrats are drifting to the left so far that they are becoming what Republicans used to be. Rep. Gutierrez AGAIN Refuses To Apologize For Calling Gen. Kelly A 'Disgrace To The Uniform'

It doesn't seem to matter how much the media lies to prop them up at the same time trashing the right.
Nobody's buying that Trump is a Nazi and yet it's very obvious to everyone that Democrats have become anti-American white-hating bigots.
Just look at who's running the DNC these days.

646413152-new-dnc-chair-tom-perez-and-deputy-chair-and-rep-keith.jpg.CROP.cq5dam_web_1280_1280_jpeg.jpg

As my 100% correct OP has brought the worms out from under their rocks....here is an real 'fake quote:"

lincolnplaque.jpg

"The plaque, located on a historic building that’s part of Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago and installed in 1905, states: “This building is dedicated to public service honoring the memory of Abraham Lincoln Democrat.”
Public University’s Plaque Labels President Lincoln A Democrat - The College Fix

Of course, what is really irking the worms is that the OP places Democrat/Liberal demands for millions of dangerous refugees in the light of reality.

Hence....they avoid mentioning same.

That's "democrat" actually. Doesn't show up when everything's in upper case.
In those days people were smart enough to figure that out. Or perhaps we should say, "honest enough".

- Rightwinger 2016

He hasn't

Maybe this will help you....

"The next Republican President hasn't been born yet" Attributed to Winston Churchill

"Half the quotes posted on message boards are complete bullshit" --- Abraham Lincoln

"Word. And if Stuporgirl's posting them, make that 99%" --- René Descartes

If You are Not a Liberal at 25 you have no heart and if You are not a conservative by at 35 you have no brain
... and if you are not now a libertarian you have neither a heart nor a brain. :D

"Libertarianism holds that the only proper role of violence is to defend person and property against violence, that any use of violence that goes beyond such just defense is itself aggressive, unjust, and criminal" -- Murray N. Rothbard

"If you're attributing fake quotes to me at 25 you're a gullible fool. If you're still doing it after you get to a message board where you know you'll be called on it, you're not only dishonest but self-delusional" --- Winston Synagoguemountain

Sooooo....you're here for a vocabulary lesson today, old timer?

No prob.

The OP clearly stated this: "Attributed to Churchill"

Attributed
"to consider as made by the one indicated,especially with strong evidence but in the absence of conclusive proof:
to attribute a painting to an artist."
the definition of attribute

While too nuanced by someone with your....limited....ability, It was totally correct as I used it.

There is no 'fake quote"....but there is a dunce: you.

Princess.........You left off the term "Falsely Attributed"

So since you have now been educated that Winston Churchill never said that....You can fix your OP

"Falsely" is an opinion....but, it applies to you....starting with your avi.

Of course, what is really irking the worms is that the OP places Democrat/Liberal demands for millions of dangerous refugees in the light of reality.

Hence....they avoid mentioning same.

But....glad you remembered to address me correctly.

And....you may use 'goddess,' too.

"If you're attributing fake quotes to me at 25 you're a gullible fool. If you're still doing it after you get to a message board where you know you'll be called on it, you're not only dishonest but self-delusional" --- Winston Synagoguemountain

Well, well....look who dropped in.

Every time I pose these queries, you prance off like the girly man everyone knows you to be.

Wanna try today?

Is the personification of the Democrat Party, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton now, and for his entire life.....a racist who has always considered blacks less as a race than whites?

Answer, you dunce.

"The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

Is the author of the novel 100% correct or not?

Answer, you dunce.

- Rightwinger 2016

He hasn't

Hey.....a post just like your avi!!

Never having to filter your posts through the prism of 'truth' must save you lots of time, huh?

..... You Have No Heart.
If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain."

Attributed to Churchill

Cherrypicked fake quote.

And one that has worn many a hat for perfidious pundits of the past.... "attributed" with myriad movable nouns to Disraeli, the NEA, Bennet Cerf, Georges Clemenceau, George Bernard Shaw, King Oscar II of Sweden, Victor Hugo, and Anselme Polycarpe Batbie.

The oldest known version:

M. Batbie, dans une lettre trop célèbre, citait un jour, pour expliquer ses variations personnelles et bizarres, ce paradoxe de Burke: « Celui qui n’est pas républicain à vingt ans fait douter de la générosité de son âme; mais celui qui, après trente ans, persévère, fait douter de la rectitude de son esprit. »​

(Mr. Batbie, in a much-celebrated letter, one day addressed Burke's paradox with this explanation of his weird personal inconsistencies: He who is not a republican at twenty compels one to doubt the generosity of his soul; but he who, after thirty, persists, compels one to doubt the soundness of his spirit.)
That's from 1875. Pretty damn precocious this Churchill guy, already writing books (in French) before he was one year old.

Well, well....look who dropped in.

Every time I pose these queries, you prance off like the girly man everyone knows you to be.

Wanna try today?

Is the personification of the Democrat Party, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton now, and for his entire life.....a racist who has always considered blacks less as a race than whites?

Answer, you dunce.

"The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

Is the author of the novel 100% correct or not?

Answer, you dunce.

Forum List

Back