This might prove to be helpful in understanding the US's obligations under asylum law.

Maybe instead of letting them in, we should give them guns and send them home ... that's how we get Mexico to build and defend a border wall ... and that's AMERICAN JOBS in the gun manufacturing sector ...

Look up the Bush and Obama era straw purchase “investigation” that smuggled weapons into Mexico and how American cops were killed by these weapons and get back to me.

Look up the Bush and Obama era straw purchase “investigation” that smuggled weapons into Mexico and how American cops were killed by these weapons and get back to me.

Only criminals use "smuggled weapons" ... what sort of foolish strawman is this? ..

I speaking of a matter of National Policy ... use the military to flood these dictatorships with guns guns guns guns guns ... and ammo ... every man, woman and child should be packing heat ... the problem is only a select few have guns in these shit holes ... once everyone has guns, then drug lords and jihadists go extinct ...

Forum List

Back