Traitor Manning insists it isn't a traitor.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Chelsea Manning Tells Audience: I Am Not an ‘American Traitor’

It also insists it's a "woman", and the left is happy to indulge both it's warped state of mind and it's treason.

Even the bed wetters at Harvard could not ignore the backlash, and had to revoke it's "title" as a "visiting fellow". Of course it's insulting to call that piece of shit a fellow IMO.

Visiting piece of shit would have been appropriate.

It also insists it's a "woman", and the left is happy to indulge both it's warped state of mind and it's treason.

Even the bed wetters at Harvard could not ignore the backlash, and had to revoke it's "title" as a "visiting fellow". Of course it's insulting to call that piece of shit a fellow IMO.

How can someone who claims to be a woman be called a fellow? Isnt that a oxymoron, like "intelligent liberal"?

I find it curious that Bradley Manning complains about a lack of privacy yet continually goes out of his way to share intimate details of his life.

I think they shouldn't have called her a "visiting fellow", given she lacks the academic credentials for that.

But let's review, shall we? She released information that Army was hiding from the American People, not our enemies.

The enemy knew what the Army did when we shot up those reporters in Iraq. The Army lied to the American people about it.

Why do you think that's okay?

Black is white.....left is right....wrong is right......this is the Bizzaro world of Democrats.

What I keep wondering is how Democrats plan on controlling all of these people once they get back in power.
All of these people that feel that the law doesn't matter and having a sense of right and wrong doesn't exist.
Will they just take our guns?

The Army takes it's orders from the Commander in Chief. Who was that at the time?

doesn't matter. NOt that I think it went to either Bush (who was commander when the incident happened) or Obama (who was president when it was leaked.)

The point was, we were lied to. And we punished the guy who told us the truth.

What I keep wondering is how Democrats plan on controlling all of these people once they get back in power.
All of these people that feel that the law doesn't matter and having a sense of right and wrong doesn't exist.

Why do you think they want to "control" anyone?

Here's the thing. Nobody should have put Manning in a uniform to start with. The guy clearly had mental issues beyond his sexual dysphoria. But they kept him in because, hey, by 2010, nobody was signing up for Year 9 of A War on An Emotional State.

and confronted with an ugly situation, he made a bad choice. He paid for that bad choice.

Not seeing a problem here, really. Other than you guys freaking out because he thinks he's a woman now.

The Army takes it's orders from the Commander in Chief. Who was that at the time?

doesn't matter. NOt that I think it went to either Bush (who was commander when the incident happened) or Obama (who was president when it was leaked.)

Here's the thing. Nobody should have put Manning in a uniform to start with. The guy clearly had mental issues beyond his sexual dysphoria. But they kept him in because, hey, by 2010, nobody was signing up for Year 9 of A War on An Emotional State.

and confronted with an ugly situation, he made a bad choice. He paid for that bad choice.

Not seeing a problem here, really. Other than you guys freaking out because he thinks he's a woman now.
I disagree that it "doesn't matter".
The fact is that it was the CIC who gave the order to suppress the information. If he had been forthright this person would not have been faced with the dilemma in the first place. Regardless of their sexual preference....
And with that being said.....The CIC clearly did not want the info public knowledge. thereby making it "Classified". Peons don't have the right to over ride a Presidents authority. Period!

Last edited:

I disagree that it "doesn't matter".
The fact is that it was the CIC who gave the order to suppress the information. If he had been forthright this person would not have been faced with the dilemma in the first place. Regardless of their sexual preference....
Yet Obama was the CIC and he remains blameless.

He wasn't CIC when this happened in 2007. Bush was. But I don't even blame Bush, I suspect the decision to hide this video was made a lot lower on the food chain.

so how about addressing the point. This tape showed the Army committing a pretty major fuckup. They shot some reporters in the middle of the street. Then they lied about it.

And Manning is the bad guy because he released the video?

I am thinking that with the state of today's universities, Manning is a fellow.

He wasn't CIC when this happened in 2007. Bush was. But I don't even blame Bush, I suspect the decision to hide this video was made a lot lower on the food chain.

so how about addressing the point. This tape showed the Army committing a pretty major fuckup. They shot some reporters in the middle of the street. Then they lied about it.

And Manning is the bad guy because he released the video?
No he is a bad guy because:

Findings[edit]
On July 30, 2013, Judge Lind issued her findings regarding the charges. Manning was acquitted of aiding the enemy by knowingly giving out intelligence through indirect means, and was convicted of 19 of the 21 or 22 specified charges, including theft and six counts of espionage.[11][12][13] The hearing on sentencing began on July 31, 2013.[57] Manning initially faced a maximum sentence of as much as 136 years' imprisonment.[9][10][58][59] This was subsequently reduced to 90 years after the defense successfully filed a motion to merge some of the 20 counts that Manning was being charged with on the grounds that they overlapped.[60]
United States v. Manning - Wikipedia

And then Obama commuted his sentence. Wow.

Findings[edit]
On July 30, 2013, Judge Lind issued her findings regarding the charges. Manning was acquitted of aiding the enemy by knowingly giving out intelligence through indirect means, and was convicted of 19 of the 21 or 22 specified charges, including theft and six counts of espionage.[11][12][13] The hearing on sentencing began on July 31, 2013.[57] Manning initially faced a maximum sentence of as much as 136 years' imprisonment.[9][10][58][59] This was subsequently reduced to 90 years after the defense successfully filed a motion to merge some of the 20 counts that Manning was being charged with on the grounds that they overlapped.[60]
United States v. Manning - Wikipedia

And then Obama commuted his sentence. Wow.

After we paid to have the sick fuck mutilated in order to indulge it's warped mental state.

It is a perfect liberal.

Victim card played, then no consequences for their actions.

Forum List

Back