Zone1 If we worship One God...

Probably there are iterations of both methods. But that's still a measure of quantity. Zero and not zero.
I don't think that's how it works. I think they just see a region in the brain that lights up or doesn't light up. I don't think they take a measure of happiness.

Like I asked before... Are you aware of the so called happiness advantage?

It would be illogical for me to argue with you about this. So you can believe whatever you want to believe.
I find it funny that because the "Science" specifically states the age of the universe as 13.8 billion years old, that when there is a problem that arises that scientists are willing to adjust their great mathematical and scientific brains to realize more work needs to be done to adjust the age of the universe upward. But, clowns like Ding Dong Dork refuse to acknowledge that true scientist don't claim science is settled. And, DDD continues to fight to the death that science is settled.

So, sense the age of the universe and the understanding on how it formed is now in question, then how can you continue to pretend that quantum particles can pop into existence from nowhere. Then pop back out to nowhere? They come from somewhere. Some will say "God" made the particle. I say that the particles already existed in whatever space God existed prior to organizing (you may say creating) our specific universe. What I do know is that the amount of energy in a pair of particles, even if they touch, will not produce more energy then two have together and certainly not enough to create the massive mass of the universe. A Big Bang to which we have today. Care to explain?

I find it funny that because the "Science" specifically states the age of the universe as 13.8 billion years old, that when there is a problem that arises that scientists are willing to adjust their great mathematical and scientific brains to realize more work needs to be done to adjust the age of the universe upward. But, clowns like Ding Dong Dork refuse to acknowledge that true scientist don't claim science is settled. And, DDD continues to fight to the death that science is settled.

So, sense the age of the universe and the understanding on how it formed is now in question, then how can you continue to pretend that quantum particles can pop into existence from nowhere. Then pop back out to nowhere? They come from somewhere. Some will say "God" made the particle. I say that the particles already existed in whatever space God existed prior to organizing (you may say creating) our specific universe. What I do know is that the amount of energy in a pair of particles, even if they touch, will not produce more energy then two have together and certainly not enough to create the massive mass of the universe. A Big Bang to which we have today. Care to explain?
No offense, but I simply don't care what you believe. Discussing this with would be a waste of my time.

No. I'm LDS. Jehovah eventually came down as Jesus Christ. Michael eventually came down as Adam. JW's changed the Bible to fit the idea that Michael is Jesus Christ. They, like many, mess up the understanding of the "Ancient of Days."
Same as me then. From things you said earlier, I was pretty certain you were also an LDS. My last wife happened to be JW and her children too. We had a daughter. She spent years as a JW but is no longer one. But she married a LDS member and got divorced from him. She simply does not belong to any church now. But she is a wonderful mom to her two children and happy with her husband who is great. Part of the problem with me and my last wife was her church. They tried to convert me with no success. Our daughter and her half brother do not go to any church.

No offense, but I simply don't care what you believe. Discussing this with would be a waste of my time.
Typical leftist as well. Anytime you guys are put in your place, asked questions you cannot answer or you are shown to be wrong or illogical, you always try to just ignore your predicament. But, you can answer the questions to the best of your abilities. I know I've embarrassed you substantially. But, hey, that's what like if all about. :hhello:

No. I'm LDS. Jehovah eventually came down as Jesus Christ. Michael eventually came down as Adam. JW's changed the Bible to fit the idea that Michael is Jesus Christ. They, like many, mess up the understanding of the "Ancient of Days."
Well, I was used to celebrating birthdays, X mas and so on. My last wife wanted no part of that. She was a beautiful woman and I adored her. Suddenly we got divorced and it was all her idea. She never had a man in her life after me. I had no choice other than to move on and I did have lady friends. I spent several years going many places with my divorced wife hoping we would remarry. It did not happen. She vanished one day and we think she died in the ocean off Kauai. She apparently got drunk and entered the ocean. My daughter told me her mom was depressed but she was around her other children and was working for a Home Depot. Sad she drank and vanished.

Well, I was used to celebrating birthdays, X mas and so on. My last wife wanted no part of that. She was a beautiful woman and I adored her. Suddenly we got divorced and it was all her idea. She never had a man in her life after me. I had no choice other than to move on and I did have lady friends. I spent several years going many places with my divorced wife hoping we would remarry. It did not happen. She vanished one day and we think she died in the ocean off Kauai. She apparently got drunk and entered the ocean. My daughter told me her mom was depressed but she was around her other children and was working for a Home Depot. Sad she drank and vanished.
Did you put this in the wrong forum? Just wondering...

Same as me then. From things you said earlier, I was pretty certain you were also an LDS. My last wife happened to be JW and her children too. We had a daughter. She spent years as a JW but is no longer one. But she married a LDS member and got divorced from him. She simply does not belong to any church now. But she is a wonderful mom to her two children and happy with her husband who is great. Part of the problem with me and my last wife was her church. They tried to convert me with no success. Our daughter and her half brother do not go to any church.
Okay, which post is accurate? This one or the last one?

When one religion teaches its children to kill unbelievers and apostates then you might want to keep that religion at arms length.

Just saying.

Cougarbear, the above is accurate too.

You and I are LDS.

Forum List

Back