Zone1 If we worship One God...

Which is just another way of saying it is so because I say it is so.

Which when you boil it all down is the essence of every cosmological argument
I understand where you are coming from and that you will not change your opinion. That’s fine with me.

I can look at the Bible and say that there is no way Noah’s Ark was big enough to hold pairs of all the animals in the world. However I am a Christian because of faith. TYhe Bible may not be scientific or historical but it does

I originally accepted the fact that there had to be a God in a high school biology class studying a leaf.

What did I say?

I have complete trust in the evidence that shows the universe began ~14 billion years ago and that it was not created from pre-existing matter or energy.
But the evidence does not show that because we have no evidence of what was before the BB.

Our clock starts not at the big bang but almost a second after.

Until we know what was before the BB all we have is a working theory and that theory is far from complete

The real question is will we ever be able to see past the BB with anything we mere mortals can build?

No. It isn't. Again... that's how you need to see it. How many more times are we going to go around on this?
So you ran away from your magic thread huh?

I told you it was going to be a waste of time and that you would end up back here where you started from

The universe popping into existence not being created from pre-existing material freaks out a lot of people.
What's the matter Donkey ?

You don't believe in magic anymore ?

All you got is your little laugh emoji

No. It isn't. Again... that's how you need to see it. How many more times are we going to go around on this?
You’re telling me what I’m hearing? Typical tyrant. Must be a Democrat demanding you are right
:udaman:

I believe in Christ. I do not believe in Science. Science is imperfect. It has its good side. But, it is never the final truth. Your reasoning has shown to be limited. Nothing cannot ever produce something. The particles you think started the creation of the Universe came from some place. An intelligence had to bring the particle into existence. Intelligence is pure energy. God existed. We all existed as intelligence. Never created or destroyed.

You’re telling me what I’m hearing? Typical tyrant. Must be a Democrat demanding you are right
:udaman:

I believe in Christ. I do not believe in Science. Science is imperfect. It has its good side. But, it is never the final truth. Your reasoning has shown to be limited. Nothing cannot ever produce something. The particles you think started the creation of the Universe came from some place. An intelligence had to bring the particle into existence. Intelligence is pure energy. God existed. We all existed as intelligence. Never created or destroyed.
If you don't believe what Donkey believes then you are automatically wrong

But the evidence does not show that because we have no evidence of what was before the BB.

Our clock starts not at the big bang but almost a second after.

Until we know what was before the BB all we have is a working theory and that theory is far from complete

The real question is will we ever be able to see past the BB with anything we mere mortals can build?
What he is telling you is that while we do not have evidence about prior to the BB, we can be certain that prior to matter, there was none. Or you believe in perpetual motion.

What he is telling you is that... we can be certain that prior to matter, there was none.
That's exactly what the data shows. The CMB is the smoking gun for paired particle production. The science matches perfectly with the creation account in Genesis.

What he is telling you is that while we do not have evidence about prior to the BB, we can be certain that prior to matter, there was none. Or you believe in perpetual motion.

- you have simply chosen to ignore the consequences the bb is a cyclical event from matter to energy replication in perpetuity ... as guided by the metaphysical forces of the universe.

Yes that is true.
So, where did the particle materialize and from what? I don’t think it’s right but I can say that if a single particle started it all, it came from outside the forming universe. From energy outside the forming universe.

So, where did the particle materialize and from what? I don’t think it’s right but I can say that if a single particle started it all, it came from outside the forming universe. From energy outside the forming universe.
You might be correct. So is energy an example of perpetual motion?

- you have simply chosen to ignore the consequences the bb is a cyclical event from matter to energy replication in perpetuity ... as guided by the metaphysical forces of the universe.
Perhaps. As good an idea as mine is.

It’s our intelligence. Always has existed. No beginning and no end.
Just read an article for Ding that there was no Big Bang because 780 million stars have been found to be older than the universe. Oops!
I’ll have to find the link but it probably can be googled or YouTube’s.

That's exactly what the data shows. The CMB is the smoking gun for paired particle production. The science matches perfectly with the creation account in Genesis.

There are many articles that question the Big Bang theory. This disproves that the beginning was nothing and then a spark or particles from nothing.

...why bash the worship of others by attacking their faith, religious denomination, or the ways they worship?
What one God do you think we all worship? Our God has a Son that took away the sins of the world. The Muslims make a point of saying that Allah has no son. In big letters, on the Dome of the Rock. They are not the same God.

As for communion, Jesus didn't mean for us to turn into zombies and go out and get us some flesh and blood. That was symbolic. It was to remember what His body and blood were about to go through for our sake. It tells us to do this often in remembrance. You can do it every morning with a piece of toast and a cup of coffee. It isn't what you put in your mouth, it is simply remembering what He went through to salvage us...

Last edited:

I don't think we can be certain.

All we know is that there was no stable matter at the instant we think the BB occurred. And since all our physics break down at the point where we think the fist protons and neutrons formed we have no way to describe anything before that happened.

Forum List

Back