Zone1 If we worship One God...

There's 3 levels of heaven. Read First Corinthians chapter 15. It does matter. And, they have to be baptized as well.
Wow, your god sure does make it tough and complicated. Is heaven overcrowded or something? It's like your god is intentionally trying to reduce the number of those who get in.

Last edited:
Wow, your god sure does make it tough and complicated. Is heaven overcrowded or something? It's like your god is intentionally trying to reduce the number of those who get in.
I caught you changing your response. Guess you actually read the scriptures. Paul wrote that he was “caught up to the third heaven” (2 Corinthians 12:2)
Nothing complicated. Most of Christians say if you are good but never accepted Christ that you have only hell to look forward to for the eternities. But Christ and the apostles taught otherwise. Only those who deny the Holy Ghost are banished out of heaven forever. But, certainly one who doesn’t accept Christ when having the opportunity in this life should not get the same reward as one who does as the analogy of the two thieves shows. So, Father gives other rewards for those who accept later on that could have in this life. Lesser glory in Heaven. Even the lowest is greater than can be imagined.

Just editing.

Your god sure makes it complicated.

A normal and rational person would realize that this is clearly the product of the minds of primitive and superstitious men.
This is a product of a loving Heavenly Father who loves his children and wants as many to return to heaven as possible with their free moral choice. Very not complicated.

This is a product of a loving Heavenly Father who loves his children and wants as many to return to heaven as possible with their free moral choice. Very not complicated.
Right, just follow this list and do it the right way. According to you.

Absurd.

All Bible beaters say the same thing.

Yet no two of you can agree on all of it.

So yes, to a normal, rational person, it is "according to you".
I’m simply pointing out what is in the Bible. If others deny it’s there, I have nothing to do with them. Can’t put me in the same basket. What you can do is read and follow the one who doesn’t deny these truths. Humility would go along way for you.

I’m simply pointing out what is in the Bible.
All Bible beaters say the same thing. Yet every time I turn over a rock, there are two of you having a sectarian slapfight.

So surely you understand if a rational person concludes that all of you are wrong.

All Bible beaters say the same thing. Yet every time I turn over a rock, there are two of you having a sectarian slapfight.

So surely you understand if a rational person concludes that all of you are wrong.
Well, then you can judge who has the Biblical understanding the best. I had two in here deny that spirits of dead people are quite living and being taught to. I used explicit scriptures to prove it. Yet, they still deny it. That’s not a slap fight. That’s one showing clear evidence of what is true. First Peter chapters 3 and 4.

Well, then you can judge who has the Biblical understanding the best.
I just did. You don't know what you are talking about.

Consider yourself judged.

But seriously... I don't really have to do that at all. You can all just enjoy it in your own ways.

I just did. You don't know what you are talking about.

Consider yourself judged.
Be specific. I gave you a perfect example of the Bible specifically stating spirits or souls of dead people still exist and live in spirit prison. I’m not judged unless your judgment includes truth. So, go for it.

Then go waste someone else's time. I doubt your point is good enough even to have spent the time I have spent so far trying to extract it from you.
I doubt your time is that valuable. You probably need distractions to keep you from being alone with your thoughts.

Forum List

Back