If Trump was more presidential and polite, he would be treated so badly.

08ee0a73f5ef0de413628c1772f3b2aa.jpg

Ears the queer was lucky to have one wife and I'm not 100% sure Mooch is female
^^^ the extent of the intellect of your typical rightwingnut.

20712677-Protestor-with-a-t-shirt-that-reads-Fuck-Bush-at-a-George-W-Bush-protest-rally-in-Tucson-AZ-Stock-Photo.jpg

Of course they would respect him if Trump was just more polite and presidential.

Like W.

Of course NOT is supposed to be in the title, but could not fit.

Leftists are vulgar, have no class or manners, also they are ugly.

Look at this Lea Goldman an ugly piece of human waste, it is telling Leftist wimmens to send to the White House used tampons and period blood, this in Leftist LaLaLand = being polite.

Ugly bitch with facial mole, it should be put in one of those Special Institutions, people could visit and throw it bananas.

View attachment 136526

View attachment 136527

And they wonder why they can't win an election. Decent people are repulsed by this garbage

She was repulsed by this, and she was totally justified.
Key Findings
  • Over 6,800 US troops have died, as have approximately 7,000 contractors.

• Over 970,000 Iraq and Afghanistan veteran disability claims have been registered with the VA.

• By conservative estimate, approximately 43,000 allied troops and police have died, and over 75,000 have been wounded.
US & Allied Killed and Wounded | Costs of War

But Bush looks like fucking George Washington compared to tRump.

20712677-Protestor-with-a-t-shirt-that-reads-Fuck-Bush-at-a-George-W-Bush-protest-rally-in-Tucson-AZ-Stock-Photo.jpg

Of course they would respect him if Trump was just more polite and presidential.

Like W.

Look at this Lea Goldman an ugly piece of human waste, it is telling Leftist wimmens to send to the White House used tampons and period blood, this in Leftist LaLaLand = being polite.

Ugly bitch with facial mole, it should be put in one of those Special Institutions, people could visit and throw it bananas.

View attachment 136526

View attachment 136527

And they wonder why they can't win an election. Decent people are repulsed by this garbage

Key Findings

• Over 970,000 Iraq and Afghanistan veteran disability claims have been registered with the VA.

• By conservative estimate, approximately 43,000 allied troops and police have died, and over 75,000 have been wounded.

And we're glad it's killing you. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Like W.

View attachment 136526

View attachment 136527

Key Findings

Apples and oranges you deluded motormouth. You're another one that is useless.

So is the intellect of your typical CommunistNut telling women to send their used tampons and period blood to people?

What about the below? Is this being polite or is it the typical vulgar behaviour of mentally ill Leftists?

ps.gif

So is the intellect of your typical CommunistNut telling women to send their used tampons and period blood to people?

What about the below? Is this being polite or is it the typical vulgar behaviour of mentally ill Leftists?

ps.gif

Leftists hags are filthy and disgusting.

ps.gif

Leftists hags are filthy and disgusting.

It's why in general they hate men, it's because they are so filthy and disgusting that they cannot get a man, so they end up hating men, this is the Radical Militant Feminists.

Normal women who have pride in our appearance and also are personally hygienic, we like men.

Like W.

Look at how they treated Romney. I didn't care for Romney, but the guy never hurt a fly in his life. He's very religious, successfully married to the same woman, never touched a drop of alcohol in his life, never smoked a cigarette, never used recreational narcotics.

The left dug up some prank he did in high school back in the early 60's and tried to make him a homophobe out of that, they wrote stories about how he went on vacation with the dog carrier tied to the roof of his car, they whined and moaned because he has a car lift in his house, and even accused him of killing an employees husband because he got rid of the health insurance plan at a company he was operating.

So when did being polite ever help a Republican with the liberals or the media?

You are some kind of victim.

Who is "the left" in your story? Got a name? Are they famous?

And we can all see how much respect he has earned world wide and domestically. Trump is just a little less respected than a turd in hot tub.
----------------------------------------------------------------- so what , TRUMP is still BOSS of the world and your President Bulldog .

No. The president has always been the most powerful man in the world until that clown as elected. Now he is a laughing stock of the world, and Merkle has assumed that position.
Oh Merkle has assumed the position all right. That's why muslims are rimming her ass in downtown, immigrant majority, Frankfurt.

Like W.

Look at how they treated Romney. I didn't care for Romney, but the guy never hurt a fly in his life. He's very religious, successfully married to the same woman, never touched a drop of alcohol in his life, never smoked a cigarette, never used recreational narcotics.

The left dug up some prank he did in high school back in the early 60's and tried to make him a homophobe out of that, they wrote stories about how he went on vacation with the dog carrier tied to the roof of his car, they whined and moaned because he has a car lift in his house, and even accused him of killing an employees husband because he got rid of the health insurance plan at a company he was operating.

Oh please. You know who they (and you) are.

Where in my reply did I say or hint anything about a victim? I'm merely pointing out that it didn't matter what Republican won the Presidency, you on the left would view him as enemy number one.

Like W.

Where in my reply did I say or hint anything about a victim? I'm merely pointing out that it didn't matter what Republican won the Presidency, you on the left would view him as enemy number one.

You didn't name anyone.

Find my comments about Romney. I'll wait.

Like W.

You didn't name anyone.

Yeah, I'll spend the hours to do that. That leftist game doesn't work on me Lone.

Obviously Trump is going to behave like a spoiled, ignorant, petulant 12-year old boy as long as he's in office, and obviously his fans are going to defend him, no matter how embarrassing or humiliating this gets for a majority of the country.

Let's just proceed from that assumption and hope for the best.

Like W.

You didn't name anyone.

Yeah, I'll spend the hours to do that. That leftist game doesn't work on me Lone.

Your game is to accuse people of things without any evidence. Your game sucks balls.

Obviously Trump is going to behave like a spoiled, ignorant, petulant 12-year old boy as long as he's in office, and obviously his fans are going to defend him, no matter how embarrassing or humiliating this gets for a majority of the country.

Let's just proceed from that assumption and hope for the best.

Every time I read or hear about something Trump, I burst out in laughter. The man is a talented comedian. In fact when the left goes crazy about it, I can see Trump in front of his computer laughing his ass off.

Obviously Trump is going to behave like a spoiled, ignorant, petulant 12-year old boy as long as he's in office, and obviously his fans are going to defend him, no matter how embarrassing or humiliating this gets for a majority of the country. Let's just proceed from that assumption and hope for the best..
Every time I read or hear about something Trump, I burst out in laughter. The man is a talented comedian. In fact when the left goes crazy about it, I can see Trump in front of his computer laughing his ass off.
Yeah, I agree with all that. Unfortunately, those are not qualities or behaviors we should have to put with, from the President of the United States and leader of the Free World. I can't believe how far the Right's standards have fallen.

Never in my life have I seen so much butthurt as I have since last Nov.

Just go back and read your own posts when Obama was President. So much butthurt there. The only butthurt I see in regards to Trump's win is from Trump voters who are disappointed that he's not following through with his promises.

Of course they blame Democrats, the press and the Resistance for their failure to pass anything even though they have majorities in both Houses and the SS.

It's always someone else's fault with Republicans. It's never their own ineptitude.

Never in my life have I seen so much butthurt as I have since last Nov.

Just go back and read your own posts when Obama was President. So much butthurt there. The only butthurt I see in regards to Trump's win is from Trump voters who are disappointed that he's not following through with his promises.

Of course they blame Democrats, the press and the Resistance for their failure to pass anything even though they have majorities in both Houses and the SS.

It's always someone else's fault with Republicans. It's never their own ineptitude.

Once again, worry about your own nation. Your meager opinions are nothing to me

Forum List

Back