Ron Paul Talks With Oliver Stone: 'The Putin Interviews' - Stone Speaks Out...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
What makes legendary film-maker Oliver Stone tick? How is he able to reach millions with such powerful messages? What motivated him to make his most recent and very controversial "The Putin Interviews," which is driving the neocons and Washington elites crazy? Today's Liberty Report catches up with Stone from his Paris hotel room for a very lively and spirited conversation. You will not see this kind of interview on the mainstream media.

Oliver stone and Ron Paul I didn't know you could put that much bullshit in one pile without starting a fire. Bring in Alex Jones and Hannity, and you would start a black hole of crazy that could suck in the entire universe.

Oliver stone and Ron Paul I didn't know you could put that much bullshit in one pile without starting a fire. Bring in Alex Jones and Hannity, and you would start a black hole of crazy that could suck in the entire universe.

Did you watch the video? I'm looking forward to his 'The Putin Interviews' Doc series. It's gonna be very interesting.

What makes legendary film-maker Oliver Stone tick? How is he able to reach millions with such powerful messages? What motivated him to make his most recent and very controversial "The Putin Interviews," which is driving the neocons and Washington elites crazy? Today's Liberty Report catches up with Stone from his Paris hotel room for a very lively and spirited conversation. You will not see this kind of interview on the mainstream media.

Oliver Stone cannot be control by anyone. He uses his films to bring out the truth. Unlike Spike Lee, that pretends that he is for the Black brotherhood or whatever, who made the movie about Malcom X. That he did not put down the whole truth. On one scene, that he has left out from the movie. That the Black men that had shot Malcom while on stage, that he did not included the report that Malcom was shot from above, from an home made balcony. That the Black men from the audience with guns, that they did not have any bullets in their guns at all. Spike Lee has left out a lot of good evidence about what has really happened that day. It shows that Spike Lee is a shill for the Establishment. And so Oliver Stone is the only script writer that wants to bring out the truth through some of his films.

They are warming up to make it as if it is okay to set off smoke bombs around a crowd.

And what about the fact that the US backed out of the ABM treaty and expanded NATO to Russia's doorstep. Since that was some of the bullshit that was discussed maybe you have an opinion that you could share. Where do you see these provocations by the US leading? How should the Russians respond?

And what about the fact that the US backed out of the ABM treaty and expanded NATO to Russia's doorstep. Since that was some of the bullshit that was discussed maybe you have an opinion that you could share. Where do you see these provocations by the US leading? How should the Russians respond?

What about it? That bunch are fruitcakes.

What about it? That bunch are fruitcakes.
It is the topic of conversation. What ever you may think of these individuals personally, they are raising legitimate concerns about our relations with Russia. I see clearly now that you have no concern or any cogent thoughts on where we are headed. Just another submissive puppet to the power structure that dominates our society.

Yeah, NATO is an aggressor nowadays. It was created to be a defensive organization. But now it's all over the world bombing & killing. And most Americans don't care. They're told so & so is a 'Boogeyman', and never question. Most are all-in on the Permanent War agenda.

Forum List

Back