If Trump said on tape he likes to rape ppl would you still support him?

Mods...WAIT!!

A Trump supporter and congressman was on All In with Chris Hayes and the host asked "If Trump said he likes to rape ppl would you still support him?"

And the guys sat there for a pause...foreal...and then started to say "It depends..." then said "I'd have to see the context"

Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose support. Looks like rape is something you have to think about before you say it's right or wrong.
Did you support Bill? Do you support Hillary? Hypocrisy is your calling card. Stfu turd.

If Trump said on tape he likes to rape ppl ...

Somebody I know likes to say: "If my grandmother had balls she would be my grandfather."

Dems badly need (and definitely will create!) one or two scandals around Trump's name. "Independent" Media will help to blow a small issue or even an alleged one into a loud scandal and ignorant/brainwashed part of American population will decide the election.

It's primitive and sad, but it works.
Besides.....the only rapist in this race is running for First Lady....or First Dude.
Yep. First idiot.

depends on the context because if it's legitimate rape and he's guilty, what can you do, but if it's crybully feminazi hysterics over some rapeless locker room banter, bitches step off. bros before hoes.

Legitimate rape?

People say all kinds of things they don't mean like when Shillary said she would bring 200000 jobs to NY so...

Mods...WAIT!!

A Trump supporter and congressman was on All In with Chris Hayes and the host asked "If Trump said he likes to rape ppl would you still support him?"

And the guys sat there for a pause...foreal...and then started to say "It depends..." then said "I'd have to see the context"

Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose support. Looks like rape is something you have to think about before you say it's right or wrong.

If Clinton systematically destroyed women who accused her husband of actually raping them, would you still support her?

Mods...WAIT!!

that was a clear misinterpretation.

trump said "i like to rate people".

People say all kinds of things they don't mean like when Shillary said she would bring 200000 jobs to NY so...

You can try to bring jobs and you can try to not rape ppl. Guess which one is easier to accomplish

It has nothing to do with the trying just the saying at least that's what your OP said

Which one is easier to accomplish?

Doesn't matter. They are both easy to say and we know that Shillary didn't mean it when she said it and that the if Trump said is merely a hypothetical

I guess desperate times call for desperate tactics by the left while Wikileaks reveals the mess and bigotry and corruption in the Clinton camp. Why would you ask such a question when there has never been any allegations of sexual violence regarding Trump? On the other hand there are credible allegations including rape against Hillary's husband.

I guess desperate times call for desperate tactics by the left while Wikileaks reveals the mess and bigotry and corruption in the Clinton camp. Why would you ask such a question when there has never been any allegations of sexual violence regarding Trump?

ummmm...... isn't his rape pre-trial hearing like the day after tomorrow?

3a8758d0b81329254f9edcf3439f4ad5.jpg

On the other hand there are credible allegations including rape against Hillary's husband.

How interesting. Didn't know he was running for something.
Well I ain't voting for him.

Somebody I know likes to say: "If my grandmother had balls she would be my grandfather."

Dems badly need (and definitely will create!) one or two scandals around Trump's name. "Independent" Media will help to blow a small issue or even an alleged one into a loud scandal and ignorant/brainwashed part of American population will decide the election.

Trump is the one who is primitive and sad--his character, his behavior, the way he has lived his life, and what he is doing now: it's all primitive and sad. He's a thug and a gorilla.

Besides.....the only rapist in this race is running for First Lady....or First Dude.
Too late.

He already boasted he commits sexual assault. His former wife said he raped her.

Too late.

He already boasted he commits sexual assault. His former wife said he raped her.
Talking about it and doing it are two different things in the real world.

Maybe not in your alternative reality, but thems the facts.

I guess desperate times call for desperate tactics by the left while Wikileaks reveals the mess and bigotry and corruption in the Clinton camp. Why would you ask such a question when there has never been any allegations of sexual violence regarding Trump? On the other hand there are credible allegations including rape against Hillary's husband.
There is a court case right now accusing him of raping a 13 year old!!
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas
  1. Cached
Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.ht...
  1. Cached
Jun 29, 2016 - But the November election will come well before any trial. And while .... A third woman accused Mr. Trump of rape very recently. According to

Last edited:

Too late.

Talking about it and doing it are two different things in the real world.

Maybe not in your alternative reality, but thems the facts.
There are many allegations of sexual assault against Trump.

Forum List

Back