If Trump said on tape he likes to rape ppl would you still support him?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Mods...WAIT!!

A Trump supporter and congressman was on All In with Chris Hayes and the host asked "If Trump said he likes to rape ppl would you still support him?"

And the guys sat there for a pause...foreal...and then started to say "It depends..." then said "I'd have to see the context"

Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose support. Looks like rape is something you have to think about before you say it's right or wrong.

If Trump said on tape he likes to rape ppl ...

Somebody I know likes to say: "If my grandmother had balls she would be my grandfather."

Dems badly need (and definitely will create!) one or two scandals around Trump's name. "Independent" Media will help to blow a small issue or even an alleged one into a loud scandal and ignorant/brainwashed part of American population will decide the election.

It's primitive and sad, but it works.

Last edited:

Somebody I know likes to say: "If my grandmother had balls she would be my grandfather."

I like to say If is and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

The difference is that you didn't ask if your grandma had nuts would it be your granddad. The host ask if that happened what would you do and he said "it depends"

Context is pretty important. In fact, I believe I have seen you ranting about it. Good try though

Dems badly need (and definitely will create!) one or two scandals around Trump's name. "Independent" Media will help to blow a small issue or even an alleged one into a loud scandal and ignorant/brainwashed part of American population will decide the election.

Besides.....the only rapist in this race is running for First Lady....or First Dude.

Besides.....the only rapist in this race is running for First Lady....or First Dude.

I'm afraid next week a couple of days before the debates liberals will start yelling "Trump raped 13 y.o!!" or something like that. No real evidence but a lot of noise, like always. By the time Americans figure out the truth, the elections will be over.

Just like they’ve done with Dominique Strauss-Kahn in France, who wanted to run for a French president (and the guy would have been a strong president!):

By early 2011, his work as head of the International Monetary Fund saw him touted as a potential challenger to Nicolas Sarkozy as president of France.
But in May 2011, his political ambitions were all but ended in a single day when the US authorities filed charges of attempted rape.
He was acquitted of the charge of "aggravated pimping" on 12 June, bringing to an end four years of legal proceedings against him.
Profile: Dominique Strauss-Kahn - BBC News
Dominique Strauss-Kahn courtroom drama headed for the big screen
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/world/europe/dsk-acquitted-aggravated-pimping-charges.html?_r=0

Yes his supporters will still vote for him. I know this is hard for you to understand but many people hate Clinton that much. I for one can not stand the bitch but I know who Trump is and would never vote for him either.

As you mock the Trump voters the reality is they are so tire of the political nonsense that i can understand it. They will side with Lucifer if it meant defeating Clinton and I can actually understand it.

You will mock me because you're close minded but if you were to open your mind and look at everything you could understand the reality Americans are pissed.

I know you will scoff and just claim those voters are racist bigots but you know my brother is gay and Filipino and they respect him more they will even respect me.

Sure they have their way of life like those from every Generation and change is scary so they cling to those like Trump and even though I will never agree with them the reality is I can understand them.

so go ahead mock me because I know you're close minded as can be and this is my only time I will explain it to you...

Dems are "creating a scandal" about Trump? Right. :rofl:

I like to say If is and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

The difference is that you didn't ask if your grandma had nuts would it be your granddad. The host ask if that happened what would you do and he said "it depends"

He said "it depends"? Who was the guest ------- David Vitter?
ba_dum__ching_by_draygone.gif

Say, what if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue while raping someone else while yelling "Olè!" and imitating a congenital muscular disorder while at the same time snorting coke? THEN would he lose votes?

Mods...WAIT!!

A Trump supporter and congressman was on All In with Chris Hayes and the host asked "If Trump said he likes to rape ppl would you still support him?"

And the guys sat there for a pause...foreal...and then started to say "It depends..." then said "I'd have to see the context
Isn't it hilarious when the tards attempt to engage some critical thinking only when it involves a negative about Trump, and they fuck it all up?

Mods...WAIT!!

And the guys sat there for a pause...foreal...and then started to say "It depends..." then said "I'd have to see the context"

Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose support. Looks like rape is something you have to think about before you say it's right or wrong.
If hitlery,Clinton enabled the rape of women by her husband, would,you still support?

As you mock the Trump voters the reality is they are so tire of the political nonsense that i can understand it. They will side with Lucifer if it meant defeating Clinton and I can actually understand it.

No intelligent person can understand that.

You do not need to apologize on behalf of idiots. Whether you can emphasize with them or not.

Dems are "creating a scandal" about Trump? Right. :rofl:
Oh.....really......another one????

How many is this......at least a dozen??

Mods...WAIT!!

If hitlery,Clinton enabled the rape of women by her husband, would,you still support?
They would support any Democrat, even if they were a Bull-Dyke Muslim who turns into a Werewolf and drinks the blood of virgins by the light of a full moon.

Mods...WAIT!!

And the guys sat there for a pause...foreal...and then started to say "It depends..." then said "I'd have to see the context
Isn't it hilarious when the tards attempt to engage some critical thinking only when it involves a negative about Trump, and they fuck it all up?
Fucking Rubes......Piss-Drinkers.

Mods...WAIT!!

No

depends on the context because if it's legitimate rape and he's guilty, what can you do, but if it's crybully feminazi hysterics over some rapeless locker room banter, bitches step off. bros before hoes.

Forum List

Back